Add a Photo

Photos (59)
cassandra g.
cassandra g.
North Vancouver, British columbia

My favorite go-to wine! Perfect for summer! I find it's best when chilled and you can even add soda or fruit juice to make a nice little cocktail! And its inexpensive and available at most liquor stores.
lauren r.
lauren r.
North Providence, RI

Love Barefoot wines in general, I think you get a nice bang for your buck plus they taste great. My favorite is the Barefoot Moscato. It is sweet, and perfect to me.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Clovis, NM

Barefoot is a goof brand and a cheaper option. This Moscato isn't my favorite but it isn't bad either. For the price though it is good.
Sabrina V.
Sabrina V.
Bridgeport, CT

This is a good starter wine for those who are new to drinking wine in general. It's pretty sweet tasting (fruity taste), easy to find (sold at most alcohol suppliers) and inexpensive. You can buy a large bottle for an average of $10.99.
Hollee B.
Hollee B.
New Braunfels, TX

I love that this wine is inexpensive and refreshing. It actually has a wonderful flavor, and tends to be my go-to drink of choice. I don't know why, it just really works for me. I love it.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Avalon, PA

Not a huge wine drinker, but I love Barefoot Moscato! It's very sweet and it is a very reasonable price. I would recommend!
Fatima M.
Fatima M.
El Monte, CA

My mother in law served me a glass of this wine at a dinner and it was just gross i felt like spitting it out...
Demi B.
Demi B.
New Brunswick, NJ

Not only is it inexpensive but it tastes great. i love the fruity sweet taste and the slight tingle. it is definitely my go to wine
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Denham Spgs, LA

I always purchase, I find its the cheapest and tastes the best out of the lower priced wines..Its very sweet but not too sweet, I think its perfect!
Tamara V.
Tamara V.
Coatesville, PA

Just started drinking wine and this was one of the first bottles I picked up and I love it!!! I have bought several bottles since then and will continue to but this. Love this brand also!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now