BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

Buy on Walmart
Angelica M.
Canoga Park, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
One of my favorite wines its sweet not too strong perfect wine to drink after a long day at work and you just want to unwind. If you haven't tried you should.
Christina D.
Somerville, MA
I love this wine. It has a great fruity taste, but it isn't too sweet. It's perfect to have with dinner or after dinner as a treat. The price is right, too!
Alexis P.
Cincinnati, OH
Sweet Cheap can't be beat. I always steal a swig from my mother because it's so good and yummy. I can't wait to get my hands on some more. MORE WINE PLEASE.
Meghan R.
Grants Pass, OR
If you like a super sweet moscato, this is the wine for you. Cheap, light and delicious-- this works really well for any kind of sangria. Great summer drink!
Jennifer T.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this wine. I could probably have a whole bottle to myself. And it's price is pretty good. Good to have while snacking with the girls on movie night!
Toni-Ann R.
West Haven, CT
A pretty good party pleaser for the ladies if you don't know what to select, I like the bubbly ones preferably. Some of the flavors are better in my opinion.
Samantha V.
New Bedford, MA
After a long week of work a glass of wine on the couch and a good movie is needed. The barefoot moscato is a sweet not so bittwr taste. You will sleep great!
Megan M.
Gastonia , NC
Barefoot wines are a great tasting wine for a great price. Easily found at grocery stores and CVS/Walgreens. Comes in different flavors. All are wonderful.
Jessica H.
Pine River, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my favorite wine from barefoot. Love the fresh taste and the lightness of it. In my opinion they don't need to change it at all. And very affordable.
Kolleen K.
This wine is what brought me to love wine as much as I do, it's perfect when you need a relaxing drink. Adding some fresh fruit to it makes it even better.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?