BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Shelby W.
Oak Ridge, TN
This is a delicious, sweet wine for the price! I love barefoot co and appreciate the fact that I won't break the bank when buying a bottle of their wine.
Valerie G.
Rocky Hill, CT
This wine is so good, reasonably priced and tastes delicious, I love it so much that I gave my bridesmaids each a bottle asking them to be my bridesmaid!
Shannon W.
Spring, TX
I great wine if your are not a wine drinker. Lacks complexity and reminds me of something college kids would drink. It is bottom shelf quality and price.
Pamela M.
Topeka, KS
Excellent choice for new wine drinkers! Not pricey, most stores carry it, and chills wonderfully. Would recommend it for anyone and have purchased myself.
Chelsea S.
Chandler, OK
I love this wine!! It is the first item I buy every time I go into the liquor store. The price is good and the taste is even better. It is my go to wine.
Dana F.
Oakdale, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
When I'm looking for a refreshing, picnic, inexpensive wine, this is my go to! Cheap & delicious. Unfortunately I can't even get my fiance' to try it :(
Amy W.
Mooresville, NC
A friend of mine introduced me to Barefoot moscato at a backyard party, and it is a sweet, refreshing wine, great in the summer, but one of my favorites.
Neary P.
Philadelphia, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Love this moscato! Always my go to drink when shopping for one. Best drink to relax and chat with the girls. Nice sweet and crisp taste, not overbearing.
Nicole B.
Griffith , IN
I love barefoot Moscato especially during the summer months. A nice cold glass and relaxing on my patio with the warm summer breeze! Nothing taste better!!
Tabitha S.
Grand Forks, ND
We love to drink a glass of wine at the end of the night. It is a great way to unwind. This wine does the trick such a great price but doesn't taste cheap
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?