BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Nicole B.
Griffith , IN
I love barefoot Moscato especially during the summer months. A nice cold glass and relaxing on my patio with the warm summer breeze! Nothing taste better!!
janet C.
Hialeah, FL
Who doesn't love White Wine!! well Barefoot brand is one of my Top favorites! nice and smooth and crisp taste! Must try! Moscato is my favorite flavor ;)
Laura M.
De Pere, WI
If you are just looking for a casual bottle of wine, bare foot is great! I usually grab it when it's 2 for $8. I love my white wines and this gets the fix!
Danielle S.
I love this wine it is nice and sweet if you like sweet wine. It is a cheap wine so it is not the best quality, but well worth it if you are on a budget.
Krystin R.
Denver, CO
My favorite moscato!! Seriously it's so sweet and yummy. I love having this stuff with my girlfriends. It's a great price too and it's pretty easy to find!
Neary P.
Philadelphia , PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Love this moscato! Always my go to drink when shopping for one. Best drink to relax and chat with the girls. Nice sweet and crisp taste, not overbearing.
Cheyenne C.
Marysville, CA
One of my favorite wines has a sweet taste and is never to overpowering. Always pairs perfectly with something sweet after dinner. Also very inexpensive!
Tiffany D.
Oak Grove, KY
This is my absolute go to for wine! I love how cheap it is but how much alcohol per volume content you get! I love white wines and this one is my favorite!
Evelynn D.
I like barefoot. I have only had the moscoto once. Its fairly sweet. I can't drink it often for that fact. There are other moscotos that I find are better.
Noelle S.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
This is such a great wine, especially for the price. It has a great taste and it isn't expensive. I often pick this up for a gift or to bring to a party.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?