Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Maranda C.
Maranda C.
Maryville , TN
This is a great wine for the price. The moscato wine is very sweet, which I love! I have bought this wine many times and continue to love it. It's not at all dry, and is the perfect drink for watching a sunset on the beach, with dinner, or just relaxing!
Virginia P.
Virginia P.
Rosedale, MD
It's nothing special or anything nothing really stands out about this moscato. It's sweet like normal and cheap
Grace G.
Grace G.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
Pretty affordable and very nice wine! I personally like white wines and this is one that I like. Its easy to find a local drugstore or even Walmart. This is a good wine to just stay home, not that fancy.
Aderia J.
Aderia J.
Bronx, NY
I like the barefoot company its reasonably price so You can pick one up anytime. Good for impressing guest or for a nice lunch, My favorite is Shiraz
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Amarillo , Texas
I love chilled barefoot moscato, it's inexpensive and a great wine to have at all summer gatherings!
Adam P.
Adam P.
Grayson, KY
Great cheap wine! It's a little sweet but the girlfriend loves it so we but a lot of the barefoot products! I'd definitely recommend it!
Alison G.
Alison G.
Charlotte, NC
Good but sweet! Low pric for a sweet wine.
Iris L.
Iris L.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I love the Barefoot wines. they are so refreshing. I am in love with the Moscato flavor. I always must have a bottle in my fridge.
Jacci D.
Jacci D.
Middletown, CT
This is my go-to when I don't feel like looking around for something else. I always know it is going to be great. It's sweet but not overwhelmingly sweet. Love this stuff! I always have a bottle or two in the house.
Noelle S.
Noelle S.
North Bergen, NJ
Sweet wine but one of the best wines I have tried. It is affordable and a quick pick up to bring to a gathering.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?