Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Jenise R.
Jenise R.
Hialeah, FL

I always keep this wine in my house it's very affordable and tastes great! I definitely recommend this one!
Wendee D.
Wendee D.
Grand Terrace, CA

Perfect when chilled with the right meal or even just chatting it up with friends. Great for the type of people who like their wine sweet and not dry.
Alexandria A.
Alexandria A.

I love Moscato, and Barefoot is not one of my favorites. It's good for the price, but there are better in the same price range, like Sutter Home. This brand definitely has an unpleasant aftertaste.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Louisville, KY

This wine is reasonably priced and I like the sweet taste, but not overly sweet. I don't like dry wines and this one is just right for me!!
Morgan R.
Morgan R.

Barefoot moscato is delicious! It is light, crisp and pairs well with a warm summer night. Almost always on sale, it's my go to for a quick girls night and always the first to run out.
Jenni F.
Jenni F.
Newbern, TN

Barefoot Moscato is my go too wine! It's a daily fave!
Dawnielle R.
Dawnielle R.
Rio Rancho, NM

Barefoot wine in general is great for the price and of course they have a variety of wines from Moscato, to pink and red moscato Riesling sweet red and so on. I really enjoy these wines and the packaging is pretty cute too
Audrey R.
Audrey R.
West Warren, MA

Moscato is the only wine I will drink, and this has to be my favorite. It's so light and crisp and tastes wonderful with any food I pair it with, usually have chicken or sometimes even a steak. I enjoy this wine because its sweet and isn't bitter like they sometimes can be. A+++
Savanna T.
Savanna T.
Stony Point, NC

I'm a red wine drinker so when I get Barefoot Moscato I get it to pare with my meal. It's cheap which is nice.
Christine P.
Christine P.
Cicero, IL

I find that this wine is crisp and sweet. It is one of the sweetest wines on the market. It is good to pair with almost anything and good at anytime. It does have to be chilled.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?