BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Lupita L.
Lupita L.
I always want to try some other wines but i know that barefoot wines will never disappoint me! my favorite is the sparkling moscato. The new tropical fusion and the berry fusion are also great! I drink my wine with whatever found i am having.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Lebanon, TN
Great flavor and price
Raven S.
Raven S.
Corbin, KY
Moscato is a sweet white wine & my favorite wine because it doesn't leave that bitter, dry taste in your mouth...Barefoots Moscato is one of the better tasting wines in my opinion...this wine is also affordable with to me is a A+
April F.
April F.
Warren, MI
This is an inexpensive andngood wine, very light and crisp with a good taste. Perfect to have on hand for get togethers
Sherita G.
Sherita G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I will never understand how people drink this swill. There are much better tasting Moscato's at the same or lower price point. Just say no to bad wine!!
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Hamden, CT
Great wine for price! Used many Pinterest recipes with this wine! Delicious!
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Madison, OH
I loveeee this wine!
Jaime T.
Jaime T.
Peoria, AZ
The only wine I will buy. Truly the best. Taste is great, price is great. No other moscato wine can compare to barefoot. This is the perfect wine whether you want to drink it with dinner, just to relax or for a party. I recommend this wine to everyone. Love it!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Las Vegas, NV
One of the only whites I drink. Very good with fruit and cheese. My sister loves it so I buy it for her. Make sure to serve chilled or it is not that great. Perfect for the summertime.
Stephany M.
Stephany M.
Soooo good! I could easily drink the whole bottle on my own!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?