Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Mariana E.
Mariana E.
Louisville, KY

I usually don't like wine because it's too strong, but I loved this wine! It had the perfect amount of alcohol in it, and I really enjoyed it! Definitely will be buying in the future.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Overland Park, KS

Barefoot Moscato is a staple in my house and my go to after a stressful day. Its so smooth and the taste in heaven in your mouth. I highly recommend this all my girlfriends!!
Laura P.
Laura P.
Alexandria, VA

I drink this stuff all the time... You really can't go wrong with barefoot. It's crisp, light, and it tastes great! And it's always good for get togethers with friends when you just wanna drink cheap. :D
Sandra L.
Sandra L.
Laurinburg, NC

My absolute favorite wine. It's nit too sweet. Just right. I love it chilled. It's great to make sangria or a wine spritzer out of as well!
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Nashville, TN

This is my go to wine for any occasion. It is super affordable, and all my friends love it, even my boyfriend :)
Kyra H.
Kyra H.

Overall, this is a decent wine. I received it as a gift for Christmas and was pleasantly surprised since I don't normally purchase Barefoot products. It's too sweet for my taste, but if you're a fan of sweet white wines then I'd recommend it. I probably will not purchase this product for myself.
Wendee D.
Wendee D.
Grand Terrace, CA

Perfect when chilled with the right meal or even just chatting it up with friends. Great for the type of people who like their wine sweet and not dry.
Alexandria A.
Alexandria A.

I love Moscato, and Barefoot is not one of my favorites. It's good for the price, but there are better in the same price range, like Sutter Home. This brand definitely has an unpleasant aftertaste.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Louisville, KY

This wine is reasonably priced and I like the sweet taste, but not overly sweet. I don't like dry wines and this one is just right for me!!
Morgan R.
Morgan R.

Barefoot moscato is delicious! It is light, crisp and pairs well with a warm summer night. Almost always on sale, it's my go to for a quick girls night and always the first to run out.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?