Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Miriam H.
Miriam H.
San Jose, CA

One of my favorite wines!! Great price and great flavor. Perfect for a girls night or just to relax after a long day!!
Nelly P.
Nelly P.
chicago, IL

Great wine, wonderful flavor
Best wine for the price. Hands down. Great taste and a great price. Definitely worth a try, especially if you're on a budget. As a broke college kid, I threw many a party with this tasty wine.
Maegen g.
Maegen g.
Marrero, LA

Cheap and my favorite Barefoot wine to drink. I also like to mix in fruit with it and make sangrias'
Trinicka H.
Trinicka H.
Kansas City, MO

This is one of my faves it taste great and is very inexpensive. Will mellow out your evening.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Walnutport, PA

This moscato wine is very smooth and sweet if you like your wine on the sweeter side. You definitely should chill this wine. It pairs well with fruit :-)The price is very cheap and reasonable, around $8 a bottle.
Renee R.
Renee R.
Montclair, CA

I absolutely LOVE this wine! Barefoot Moscato is the wine for you if you like sweetness without the overbearing taste of alcohol. I was hooked on my first sip :)
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
Whitehall, PA

This is probably my favorite thing to drink at the end of a hot summer day. It is on the sweeter side, but not TOO sweet. It's light and crisp. With a lower alcohol percentage, it will only give you a bit of a buzz, and it's so refreshing. Also, the price of Barefoot is always great.
Liz D.
Liz D.
Whippany, NJ

I'm partial to sweeter wines and this does not disappoint! It's sweet, but not overly sweet and can be paired with cheese for ladies night, sipped on with dinner or brought to a BBQ for a refreshing drink!
Krysta L.
Krysta L.
Halfmoon, NY

It is delicious, crisp, not too sweet, and something I could drink daily,
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now