Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Kaitlyn V.
Kaitlyn V.
This has never tasted good to me, anytime I drink it, it tastes bitter to the point that it's almost like drinking ink. I don't know if it's just the bottles I buy or what, but it's just really run of the mill Moscato.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Lexington, KY
This wine is absolutely DELICIOUS!! And I recommend it to anyone and EVERYONE, particularly on a nice hot summer day!! It is refreshing, and soooo yummy!! :) :)
crystal s.
crystal s.
Pacific, MO
For the price...thus wine is AMAZING!
It is not too sweet or dry and has a great flavor!
You can not just buy one!
Connie E.
Connie E.
Gilbert, AZ
For a low price wine, I think this is delicious! Add some strawberries and blueberries for a yummy summer drink!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Mt Juliet, TN
I really enjoy this wine. If you are looking for a sweet, smooth wine than this is the one for you.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Big Spring, TX
I've tried a lot of different Moscatos and this one is the best tasting. Idc if its too Girly or not "real" wine, I like to enjoy the flavor of what I'm drinking, and its a rare occurrence with wines!
Nisha D.
Nisha D.
Ardmore , OK
Light, fruity, yummy! A muscato and some girlfriends are all you need some days! Bubbly and sweet Barefoot is inexpensive and perfect with food or just to share with guests.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Leechburg, PA
I know that moscato is supposed to be a sweeter wine, but I think it's entirely too sweet. Definitely more of an after dinner wine rather than something to drink with dinner.
Abbie L.
Abbie L.
Jaffrey, NH
Barefoot has some of the best moscato!! Both regular and pink!!!
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Belleview, FL
This is my favorite wine ever not to sweet perfect. Its best chilled. It a must when I drink wine. I like the white better then the pink. Grest desert wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?