BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Cori H.
Pittsburgh, PA
My favorite summer wine! Alot of my friends request me to bring this to parties. It is Cold and crisp! Goes great as a desert wine or with a light dinner : )
Robyn O.
I really like this wine. It's light and fruity. Really good to drink on a relaxing night in. It's not too sweet so you don't feel like you're drinking juice
Brittany W.
Cypress, CA
This is one of my all time favorite wines. It's sweet and delicious while still managing to be light and fresh. It's a great bargain and perfect for summer.
Sonji N.
One of my go to for events or just a night in with movies! Its very affordable and taste great. It is especially great for GNO/GNI with popcorn and gossip!!
Kolleen K.
This wine is what brought me to love wine as much as I do, it's perfect when you need a relaxing drink. Adding some fresh fruit to it makes it even better.
Jessica S.
Erie, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is my favorite go to wine. It’s super inexpensive and taste great. A smaller bottle only cost about seven or eight dollars while larger one is about 16
Shelby B.
Waco, TX
I personally love that you can find a halfway decent wine that is cheap but still taste pretty good. This Barefoot Moscato is definitely one of those wines.
Lauren B.
Florence, SC
Sweet, refreshing, inexpensive. I'm not a wine snob & I don't discriminate. This stuff is like a Juicy Juice, so sweet & yummy, it can be a little dangerous.
Toni-Ann R.
West Haven, CT
A pretty good party pleaser for the ladies if you don't know what to select, I like the bubbly ones preferably. Some of the flavors are better in my opinion.
Kristen M.
Fort Myers, FL
This is the absolute best wine for the price! I love that I can drink it and the next day not have a splitting headache (like most "cheap" wine). I love it!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?