Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Kailee F.
Kailee F.
Corpus Christi, TX

I love this wine. I am also not a wine drinker at all. Thus its sweet taste is perfect for me! It is also very very reasonable price wise.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Waterford, CT

This is my go-to moscato when I am asked to bring wine to a party. The flavor is light and sweet, just like a moscato should be. It always goes over well, and the price tag can't be beat.
Alicia C.
Alicia C.

It isn't a bad tasting moscato, I have just had better ones. It's good if you are on a budget and are craving a sweet glass of wine.
Taja B.
Taja B.
Weston, Fl

After a stressful class this crisp delicious wine is the best and especially great to shared with friends.
cassandra g.
cassandra g.
North Vancouver, British columbia

My favorite go-to wine! Perfect for summer! I find it's best when chilled and you can even add soda or fruit juice to make a nice little cocktail! And its inexpensive and available at most liquor stores.
lauren r.
lauren r.
North Providence, RI

Love Barefoot wines in general, I think you get a nice bang for your buck plus they taste great. My favorite is the Barefoot Moscato. It is sweet, and perfect to me.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Clovis, NM

Barefoot is a goof brand and a cheaper option. This Moscato isn't my favorite but it isn't bad either. For the price though it is good.
Sabrina V.
Sabrina V.
Bridgeport, CT

This is a good starter wine for those who are new to drinking wine in general. It's pretty sweet tasting (fruity taste), easy to find (sold at most alcohol suppliers) and inexpensive. You can buy a large bottle for an average of $10.99.
Hollee B.
Hollee B.
New Braunfels, TX

I love that this wine is inexpensive and refreshing. It actually has a wonderful flavor, and tends to be my go-to drink of choice. I don't know why, it just really works for me. I love it.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Avalon, PA

Not a huge wine drinker, but I love Barefoot Moscato! It's very sweet and it is a very reasonable price. I would recommend!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now