Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Katie H.
Katie H.
Arlington, VA

Barefoot offers several inexpensive and tasty wines! I love them all, and they are my go-to when I'm bringing a bottle of wine somewhere. And I always have a few around the house!
Noelle G.
Noelle G.

Delicious and sweet! And most importantly, an inexpesive bottle. Feels good to sit down at night, after a long day, sipping on a glass of Moscato!
Mona U.
Mona U.
San Jose, CA

This is one of THE best wine's I've ever had! I've tried other brands of Moscatos but none compare to this! I stock up whenever I buy this wine because they go as fast as they get stocked!
Alisha B.
Alisha B.

I absolutely love Barefoot Moscato! It's so delicious, especially after a long day at work. Ensure that it's chilled by the time you get home and pour yourself a glass or two, or three.. Maybe even a whole bottle, why not!? Good stuff right here.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Indianapolis, IN

This is a great, sweet wine, that is inexpensive, yet tastes great. I would recommend this wine to anyone.
Resa C.
Resa C.
Lubbock, TX

This wine is great for those on a budget. It is light and sweet and great for a girls porch afternoon or night get together.
Kristie K.
Kristie K.
Angleton, TX

This wine is crisp and sweet. I always find myself back at Barefoot. This is a fantastic brand and the Moscato is yummy! Now I really want some :)
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Gallatin , Tn

This a great wine for someone who likes really sweet wines that don't cost a lot of money! This is one of the first wines I started drinking and I still go back to it over and over again!
Brianne H.
Brianne H.
Fort Worth, TX

Barefoot Moscato is known for being sweet, but I am oh so satisfied after drinking a glass or two. Barefoot Moscato mixes great with other flavored vodkas and or lemonade to make a summery drink.
KeKe W.
KeKe W.
Valrico, FL

Any brand moscato wine is too sweet for my taste. The lightest I prefer on the wine rainbow is zinfandel. I think this is a great drink for the occasional/light drinker...
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now