BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Kim S.
Kim S.
Burton, Oh
At a price point of around $10 a bottle here in cleveland, it's a good value. The moscato has a nice light crisp flavor with just the right amount of sweetness expected from this type of wine.
Dawn P.
Dawn P.
Auburn, WA
This is such a yummy wine for this price point!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Timnath, CO
Great, budget friendly refreshing sweet white wine! It is a great summertime gathering or sitting outside beverage.
Crystal T.
Crystal T.
Garfield, NJ
This is my favorite brand to make Moscato. Actually, all of Barefoot's wines are delicious. Their Moscato is light, crisp and delicious. It will not break your bank either.
APRILLE P.
APRILLE P.
Spring , TX
This was the wine that got me into wines. It is too sweet for me now. However I enjoy having a glass every once in a while. I think it tastes great and is budget friendly.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
CASSELBERRY, FL
If you like sweet things, you'll love this wine! Personally, it's a little too sweet for my taste, but if that's your forte, this wine is affordable and worth every penny.
Lupita L.
Lupita L.
I always want to try some other wines but i know that barefoot wines will never disappoint me! my favorite is the sparkling moscato. The new tropical fusion and the berry fusion are also great! I drink my wine with whatever found i am having.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Lebanon, TN
Great flavor and price
Raven S.
Raven S.
Corbin, KY
Moscato is a sweet white wine & my favorite wine because it doesn't leave that bitter, dry taste in your mouth...Barefoots Moscato is one of the better tasting wines in my opinion...this wine is also affordable with to me is a A+
April F.
April F.
Warren, MI
This is an inexpensive andngood wine, very light and crisp with a good taste. Perfect to have on hand for get togethers
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?