Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Julie C.
Julie C.
Twentynin Plm, CA

Great tasting wine that goes well with mild cheeses and light deserts! Also inexpensive .
Cassaundra E.
Cassaundra E.
Milwaukee, WI

Love moscato! Barefoot is one of my favorite brands and you can't beat the price.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Coral Gables, FL

This moscato is very sweet and smooth. Very good. Never met Someone who hasn't liked it! Affordable too!
Kimberia T.
Kimberia T.
Killeen, TX

Inexpensive & delicious, you can't go wrong!
Paola R.
Paola R.

I love this wine!! The taste is great, especially with desserts. This is great with chocolate desserts.
Heiidi D.
Heiidi D.
Winston Salem, NC

I am a Moscato love and have gone through an impressive amount of brands to find my favorite. I tried Barefoot a while back and was throughly disappointed. Not nearly as sweet as I expected from having tried other brands. In fact I had to pour out the bottle eventually because I couldn't even drink a glass worth of it.
Hillary P.
Hillary P.
Milwaukie, OR

I feel like I'm an expert at moscato's. It's my favorite kind of wine. This one was okay. It's affordable but doesn't have quite the sweet flavor that others have had - a bit tangy. It's good but not as good as others I've tried.
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Erlanger, KY

My husband and I drink a lot of different wines. We are wine club members at our local vineyard. We love this wine.Its sweat and smooth its a great started wine if you are just starting of with wine.
Liz F.
Liz F.
Morgantown, WV

This is my favorite wine! I love the taste of this Moscato and this size bottle is even better for entertaining! It is great with pizza or pasta!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Norwalk, CT

First time I ever tasted wine I feel in love! Great to have while sitting by the pool or even enjoying a nice dinner on the patio!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?