BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Michelle C.
The only thing I can drink, I hate the taste of alcohol so this is great for me and it's inexpensive too! Plus if you mix it with oregina it's like a mimosa!
Kayla C.
Valdosta, GA
It isn't the Best Moscato out there, but if you want something affordable for a quick drink then this is your wine to go to! Barefoot can be founda anywhere.
Toni-Ann R.
West Haven, CT
A pretty good party pleaser for the ladies if you don't know what to select, I like the bubbly ones preferably. Some of the flavors are better in my opinion.
Ashley C.
Twin Falls, ID
I love Barefoot Moscato. Its sweet and good warm or chilled. The price isn't bad either. Last weekend I made a pitcher of sangria with it and it was a hit!
Shelby B.
Waco, TX
I personally love that you can find a halfway decent wine that is cheap but still taste pretty good. This Barefoot Moscato is definitely one of those wines.
Meghan R.
Grants Pass, OR
If you like a super sweet moscato, this is the wine for you. Cheap, light and delicious-- this works really well for any kind of sangria. Great summer drink!
Annmarie M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Anything by barefoot is pretty much guaranteed to be delicious! Price is perfect & reasonable. Barefoot moscato (red or white) is always stocked in my bar.
Kolleen K.
This wine is what brought me to love wine as much as I do, it's perfect when you need a relaxing drink. Adding some fresh fruit to it makes it even better.
Giselle R.
Woodland, CA
It's not the best but it is a good wine for being under 10 $ a bottle it's sweet but tastes a little too sweet for me great for large gatherings on a budget
JESSICA D.
Indio, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
One of my go to Moscato wines! It's really sweet and goes down smoothly. I always like to buy the bigger bottle when it's on sale. you can't bear the price!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?