BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Breanna L.
Roseville, MN
I enjoy this wine, but is not my favorite. I will drink it if it is offered to me, but would not buy it myself. It is a lower class of moscato's in my book.
Stephanie G.
Barefoot wine is the best inexpensive wine out there. Their Moscato is so delicious! I always pick one up if I'm looking for a wine that everyone can enjoy.
Britney  S.
N Ridgeville, OH
Great tasting wine and very cheap! Sweet tasting and a def go to wine! Even though it's a cheaper wine it's taste is still comparable to anything expensive!
Darinda B.
Beaver Falls, NY
Moscato is such a great wine I'm a huge fan of barefoot wines there good the bottles are cute especially with the foot on it and there always so inexpensive
Diana F.
denton, TX
This moscato is at such great price point. I find its sweetness light enough to be able to enjoy a couple of glasses. I like to pick up a bottle to share.
Jamie G.
Charlotte, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Not my absolute favorite moscato but definitely a great moscato to enjoy anytime! It isn't over priced which makes it easy to pick up a couple of bottles!
Melissa G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Moscato is typically a dessert wine. This one isn't sickly sweet or thick as some moscatos can be. It goes down smooth and has the perfect amount of sweet.
Melisa B.
Cumberland, RI
This is a very good wine is is delicious... it goes with anything and you can enjoy a glass everyday it is a very good price... good taste at a great price
Laura M.
Green Bay, WI
If you are just looking for a casual bottle of wine, bare foot is great! I usually grab it when it's 2 for $8. I love my white wines and this gets the fix!
Dottie N.
Laurens, SC
My favorite wine, Taste is awesome with a sweet smooth taste. Great for picnics. It is perfect chilled or at room temperature. It is also very affortable.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?