Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Sandra N.
Sandra N.
Bronx, NY

I adore anything from the Barefoot brand especially the Moscato. I've been drinking this for years now and its always my go-to wine of choice. You can't beat the price and the quality is also just as great. You can also use it to make spritzers, sangria as well
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Manalapan, NJ

Nice flavor and won't hurt your pockets... It is a bit on the sweet side even for a moscato ... Not my favorite of the barefoot brands but still good none the less
Siobhan G.
Siobhan G.
Jb Mdl, NJ

My FAVORITE wine! So sweet and refreshing. Great on a summer night or with a nice dinner. Seriously best brand of Moscato that I have had.
Keshia D.
Keshia D.
Hollis, NY

This is one of my favorite Moscato brands. it isn't too expensive and it tastes great. it's great for a relaxing evening alone or with friends.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Plymouth, IN

This is the best cheap sweet wine that I have tried, esp the pink version. Get it!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
College Park, MD

This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great. I buy this when I have girlfriends coming over to hang out and they always love it.
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Mechanicsvlle, MD

I don't drink wine that often, but when I do this is my go to wine. Very good and smooth. My friends also like this wine.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Salt Lake City, UT

This wasn't my favorite. It was too bitter and left my mouth very dry. The flavors it lists on the back didn't stand out.
Sydney Z.
Sydney Z.

For an inexpensive bottle of wine barefoot is the way to go. The moscato is light and sweet
Kiianah J.
Kiianah J.
Severn, MD

Yuck, is this wine or sugar water? Not really a fan of this Moscato, it is WAY too sweet. Then again, if you like sweet wines then this is for you! I'm not too big on Moscato really, I prefer a red wine. Not my cup of tea.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now