BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

Buy on Target*
Caitlin L.
Caitlin L.
Conshohocken , PA
Delish, light crisp flavors !! love to have with light dinner or as a casual drink to relax, comes in many different flavors & varieties to make everyone happy!!
Priced very well and shouldn't be treated as a "cheep wine"
Allyssa K.
Allyssa K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Happy Hour Expert
Perfect wine for a girls night! When all else fails and you don't want to spend much money on a wine that will be gone in a matter of minutes Barefoot is the way to go.
Madeline G.
Madeline G.
Saint Louis, MO
It's a little generous to call this wine - alcoholic grape juice would be more accurate. If you want to pretend to be classy by drinking wine but really want to drink something sickly sweet, this is for you. I do have Moscato occasionally, but it's not something easily paired with food and it's definitely not complex in the slightest!
Patty H.
Patty H.
Gatlinburg, TN
I really enjoy a glass of wine at the end of the day. This is one of my favorite wines. Smooth and with some grapes and cheese, it can be one of my meals of the week.
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
Minneapolis , MN
Moscato is my favorite. I love barefoot for being affordable and accessible. Perfect if you're not looking for anything too fancy.
Marie B.
Marie B.
Pearland, TX
I love Moscato, and this one is inexpensive but still very good. This is a sweet wine, great for desserts. Look for it on sale at Kroger, 3.29 a bottle!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Kimball, SD
I tried the Barefoot Moscato the other night and I absolutely loved it. I actually love most of the Barefoot brand wines. :)
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
New Park, PA
Love Moscatos, the Pink Barefoot Moscato is also very good
Arva M.
Arva M.
Bowie, MD
I prefer chardonnays and don't like Moscatos that are too sweet. This one is just the right amount of sweet where I don't feel like I'm gulping down sugar. I don't get a headache from this either so thumbs up!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
This wine is perfect for those summer days you are looking for a good wine. I think it is best used for outside of dinner, maybe more of a dessert wine. Tasty for sure!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?