BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Alexis P.
Cincinnati, OH
Sweet Cheap can't be beat. I always steal a swig from my mother because it's so good and yummy. I can't wait to get my hands on some more. MORE WINE PLEASE.
Colette N.
Gilbert, AZ
Barefoot wines are very reasonably priced. This is a great wine if you like something sweet but you do not want to drink a rose. Love it with a good cigar.
Meghan R.
Grants Pass, OR
If you like a super sweet moscato, this is the wine for you. Cheap, light and delicious-- this works really well for any kind of sangria. Great summer drink!
Courtney B.
South Whitley, IN
Love this wine, its inexpensive and has a great taste! I drink it alone or make sangria out of it! Or add some sprite and berries and its delicious as well!
Maira G.
Hood River, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Great quality wine at a decent price. This wine is a good alternative to the very expensive wine and I buy this on occasion when I need to relax after work.
Miriam O.
Love the sweet taste. A must for dinner night or having a girls night out. Nice to eat with cracker and cheese. Nice to mix with sangria and drinking it cold
Annmarie M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Anything by barefoot is pretty much guaranteed to be delicious! Price is perfect & reasonable. Barefoot moscato (red or white) is always stocked in my bar.
Melissa d.
Westerville , OH
One of my favorite wines, even though it only costs like $5. Moscato is my favorite for it's sweet and crisp refreshing flavor. It's good for any occasion!
Ashley C.
Twin Falls, ID
I love Barefoot Moscato. Its sweet and good warm or chilled. The price isn't bad either. Last weekend I made a pitcher of sangria with it and it was a hit!
Christina D.
Somerville, MA
I love this wine. It has a great fruity taste, but it isn't too sweet. It's perfect to have with dinner or after dinner as a treat. The price is right, too!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?