BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Ashley C.
Fort irwin, Ca
I absolutely love moscato. It's so smooth & sweet. No hangovers either lol. I like to drink the regular moscato but I find the pink moscato to taste a little bit better
Laura M.
Arlington, VA
Love barefoot moscato. It's very delicious and affordable. It has a nice delicate taste that is fruity and light. I always enjoy having a glass and it is my go to brand.
Kelsey S.
Columbus, OH
This is one of my favorite go-to wines. It is guaranteed to be almost any where you can purchase wine. It has the perfect balance of sweetness.
Jennifer S.
North Adams, MA
I love the taste, sweet and smooth. Definitely a great moscato at an affordable price! It's a good beginner wine for those that haven't tried any before.
Lizz C.
Sand Springs, OK
I am a wine lover! For a pretty cheap moscato, barefoot is very good!! Its my go-to after a long week at work or just a girls night in. Delish!
Sarah L.
Meredith, NH
Super cheap and super yummy! Sometimes especially the moscato can be sweet but this is a sweet and delectable treat. Sometimes this is my mommys little relaxing drink with a movie and popcorn.
Blair D.
Kilmarnock , VA
I love dessert wines. moscato being one of my favorites. when I'm super broke i don't mind getting a cheapy bottle like this, actually tastes pretty good.
Chantel M.
Nesmith, SC
I LOVE THE BAREFOOT BRAND WHEN IT IS A QUICK ACCESS TO GET TO. THE TASTE OF THIS BRAND IS NOT GREAT BUT IT WILL GET THE JOB DONE. OVER ALL FOR THE PRICE YOU PAY FOR THIS BRAND IT IS PRETTY GOOD.
Elena B.
Orange, CA
I'm not a fan of Moscato, but for the price, this one is pretty good. I like to throw a couple of ice cubes in a glass for a nice summer drink.
chelsea l.
Hampton , GA
Barefoot is an overall good brand. Very sweet Moscato and great for those who want to enjoy a nice drink and just relax with out over doing it!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?