Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Mine C.
Mine C.
Barefoot is definitely one of my favorite brands! I love their pink moscato the most. It's sweet and I can drink it for any occasion.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Portland, OR
This is a good inexpensive sweet Moscato.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Port Arthur, TX
A great choice for moscato! Very inexpensive and you can find it pretty much anywhere! Not too sweet! Loved this brand!
Haley K.
Haley K.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is a well priced and sweet moscato that tastes great. Really good buy for the price. It's smooth but not bitter and it's easy to drink an entire bottle in one sitting! Great wine!!!
Micaela L.
Micaela L.
Grand Rapids, MI
Sweet, tangy flavor. The perfect white wine! Doesn't make me cringe with a bitter taste in my mouth like red or other white wines often do.
Marybeth J.
Marybeth J.
Butler, MO
Moscato is a great wine and I have tried a lot of them and Barefoot is quality, smooth, great tasting and affordable
Tawana A.
Tawana A.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Love any of the Moscato. You can never go wrong. Everyone should try it at least once! The price is also reasonably unlike some beverages.
Clarissa P.
Clarissa P.
Las Vegas , NV
I love Moscato! I enjoy trying all different brands, and the Barefoot Moscato is excellent. It's also very affordable.
Tammy G.
Tammy G.
Moyock, NC
I cant say that I hate Barefoot, but I truly do not love it either. It is truly a budget wine, but taste wise it is very much on the bitter scale.
Krista M.
Krista M.
Winnemucca, NV
I love this Moscato. It is sweet without a bitter after note. And the price can't be beat! Yum!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?