Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Shea J.
Shea J.
West Palm Bch, FL

Great moscato. Slightly sweet and refreshing. Love the seltzery feel of the barefoot moscato. Very delightful!
Raewyn S.
Raewyn S.
Anaheim, CA

I tried this moscato almost a year ago and ever since I always have it stocked in my fridge. Ralph's often offers a great deal if you buy 6, and I can't ever pass it up!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Fresno, CA

I love a sweet wine and have found Moscato to be my favorite flavor. Not all moscatos are created equal, but the barefoot brand does a great job at a great price. I hate spending a lot on wine, and this wine has a great flavor for a great price.
Kara S.
Kara S.
Lk Hopatcong, NJ

Barefoot Moscato has a sweet fruity taste that is delicious for those nights spent with your best friends. I like to use it in my sangria. Recently out on the market is Barefoot Pink Moscato. It is a tad fruitier than the green label but just as delcious!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Covington, KY

Its a great wine for cheap. you will not be disappointed. this wine is something that will go with anything. You can also find it almost anywhere. It goes great with pizza or pasta. It never really looses its body or taste. The wine is full and smooth. My boyfriend even approves it. Sometimes likes it over his beer.
Caitlyn L.
Caitlyn L.
Richmond, TX

This is my absolute most favorite wine and brand! I love the Moscato because of its sweet and fruity taste. It is super cheap and very easy to find! The big bottle is only $10!! It is perfect for a dinner "drink" or even a laid back kind of night.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Waterford , Mi

Love it! Won't leave home without it, delicious crisp sweet taste! By far one of the best moscatos I've ever had.
Aimee H.
Aimee H.
Long Branch, NJ

This is my go to wine. Love the taste and can't beat the price! I've been getting this wine for a long time now. Barefoot is an amazing brand and well worth the buy
Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
Mulga, AL

Good flavor, inexpensive, available at grocery stores
Erica G.
Erica G.
Tacoma, WA

Love this wine. It is affordable and takes real good as well. My favorite flavor would be the red macascato
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now