Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Maiken E.
Maiken E.

One of the best moscatos I've tried! And it's also super affordable. I love how it's sweet, but not too sweet. Would definitely recommend this moscato! It's amazing!!
Reah A.
Reah A.
Barstow, CA

Not to bad. Great to pick up and take to a friends house.
sandra n.
sandra n.

Like the price,like it when I found it in any store, love the taste, love to share it with the person I love
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Mc Calla, AL

I love this wine. Although it can be used at any occasion , this is my go-to starter. The taste of this wine is sweet and delicious. Best of all it's inexpensive.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Oak Harbor, WA

Moscato is probably my favorite wine. It's sweet but not overpoweringly sweet. It tastes better when it is chilled. It is also inexpensive!
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Kaysville, UT

I love this moscato because it is sweet and cheap! I love this wine!
Sandra N.
Sandra N.
Bronx, NY

I adore anything from the Barefoot brand especially the Moscato. I've been drinking this for years now and its always my go-to wine of choice. You can't beat the price and the quality is also just as great. You can also use it to make spritzers, sangria as well
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Manalapan, NJ

Nice flavor and won't hurt your pockets... It is a bit on the sweet side even for a moscato ... Not my favorite of the barefoot brands but still good none the less
Siobhan G.
Siobhan G.
Jb Mdl, NJ

My FAVORITE wine! So sweet and refreshing. Great on a summer night or with a nice dinner. Seriously best brand of Moscato that I have had.
Keshia D.
Keshia D.
Hollis, NY

This is one of my favorite Moscato brands. it isn't too expensive and it tastes great. it's great for a relaxing evening alone or with friends.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now