BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 48 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?6 Answers
Jenice U.
Brooklyn, NY
Everyone knows me for my love of wine. I absolutely love it it unwinds me like nothing else and relaxes me. Barefoot is one of my top brands for one for sure.
Lexis J.
Mcdonough, GA
I love this wine. It's not too much. It's great with cheese and crackers! Also it's very affordable can find at your local grocery stores. It's an okay value !
Melissa S.
Havelock, NC
Decent wine for the price we buy allot of it it was our starter wine when we just started and we still buy it it's sweet and perfect for a budget wine drinker
Nancy O.
This is my absolute favorite wine. It tastes just like pear juice. I do prefer to have it chilled when I drink it. It's a must have when we have get togethers.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
Had this last night for like the umteenth time and i love it every time. This pairs great with pasta and has a sweet taste to it! One bottle is never enuff!!!
Ale B.
New Caney, TX
This Moscato is perfect after a long day of work. It's so rich on flavor and texture, so smooth and sweet. Personally, I keep mine refrigerated. It's amazing.
Shannon L.
Winsted
My husband brought this home for me after a hard day. I was surprised at how light and fruity it was, without being overly sweet. It was perfect for a hot day.
Janice P.
Cedar Springs, MI
This brand is one of my favorites that make moscato. Just enough sweetness and not dry. It is always on sale for 2/$10. Who can beat great taste and price? :)
Christian A.
Lakeland, GA
If you love wine...especially light wines, this refreshing taste is perfect for you! It is crisp and definitely a reasonable price for the size bottle you get!
Samantha W.
Cleveland, TN
One of the best wines in my opinion! Great taste and a great price and you just can not beat that! If you like a sweet white wine, I definitely recommend this!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?

back