BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
  • Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Loraine L.
Loraine L.
I love wines, but generally like the more sweeter kind. For Barefoot Moscato, it's reasonably priced and not overwhelmingly sweet as Moscato's tend to be. Must be chilled to be enjoyed. Your palate will be surprised and satisfied with the crisp sweetness of this white wine that has a fruity yet flowery taste.

Great to drink by itself or paired with some fruits.
Naishly G.
Naishly G.
Pompano Beach, FL
I love it. Taste so sweet especially if you do not like drinking alcohol and want something that prob tastes like juice or maybe like a sparkling drink you'd love this the only wine I'd drink.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Apopka, FL
I don't drink sweet wines nearly as much, but this one is not a bad option when you want something inexpensive and sweet, without it being syrupy sweet. It definitely tends to be a crowd pleaser, particularly in groups that are less wine savvy. Worth picking up when visiting friends.
L.M M.
L.M M.
Cape Girardeau, MO
For a moscato, this is really good. It is sweet but not enough to scare you off. the colder you get it, the better it is.
Janet R.
Janet R.
Centralia, IL
We bought 4 bottles of this for our last get together. We had to go get more. Everyone loved it. They all commented on how great the taste was. Asked me where I bought it. This went really well with our dinner!!!
In Jeong Y.
In Jeong Y.
Rutherford, NJ
It is great tasting cheap wine.Great for college students lol. I always have these in my dorm. Makes a dinner seem fancy lol
Alissa B.
Alissa B.
Quantico, VA
Good taste and great price.
Christine R.
Christine R.
Frankfort, IL
Barefoot Moscato is the sweetest I've had of this particular wine. It was this bottle that got me into wine and I will be forever thankful. It is a very sweet wine with pear undertones and is good to pair with really anything from what I've experienced. Because it's so sweet though, I can only have two glasses tops. It's such a great treat and will always be my first!
Debra F.
Debra F.
Great wine ! This is a crisp sweet wine and definitely worth it if you like sweet wine great to drink and have a relaxing night
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot is just OK. There are so many better wines available that contain more flavor for either the same cost or just a tad higher. I personally don't like wasting my money on this bland wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?