BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
melanie h.
La Verkin, Ut
I like sweet wines the most. Bearfoot muscato is one of my favorites. It is a very sweet desert type wine and it is easy to find stocked in most stores.

Yesenia B.
Okeechobee, FL
I am a HUGE Barefoot fan!!!! Love all of their wines and am a big Moscato Lover!!! #moscatolove I look forward to my Friday's amd my Barefoot Moscato!!?
Sandra O.
Happy Hour Expert
Moscato is my favorite type of wine and Barefoot has great prices! I actually just bought cases of this for sisters bridal shower and everyone loved it!
elizabeth p.
Lakewood, OH
This wine is the perfect affordable price. It is just sweet enough and you can be sure it will taste great. Lastly, it is always easy to find in stores.
Taylor W.
I really like the barefoot moscato! It's my favorite and definitely doesn't break the bank when I would like to come home and enjoy a nice glass of wine.
Sarah D.
This is my go to choice! As a college student I'm looking for something inexpensive yet delicious! Barefoot does the trick. Yum, need a glass right now.
Rebecca P.
Charleston, SC
Best bang for your buck. i drink barefoot all the time. i esp love the green moscato because it's sweet and not overly sweet, but still crisp and tangy.
Katie B.
Fresno, CA
This is sooooo yummy, people who don't even like wine, like it. its very good and sweet but not overly. Great with dinner or on its own. Go try some today
Caitlin W.
Kansas City, MO
Great Moscato for the price! It is on the cheaper side and constantly on sale. Runs at almost 10% alcohol, I personally try to never go lower than 12!
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
Happy Hour Expert
Moscato is definitely my favorite! Love sweet wines however to me this is a bit more bitter than what I like. Price is great! You get what you pay for.
Elaine D.
Hamilton, OH
Do you prefer the regular, white moscato? or the pink?
Alyse H.
Ontario, CA
Is this a sweet or bitter moscato
Lucero E.
How strong is this? I've smelled it and it has a really strong smell compared to Stella rosa
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Happy Hour Expert
Is this product good for it to be at its price
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
What is your favorite thing to pair with this wine?