SNL Wine is Here Just in Time for Saturday Night
4.55 / 5 based on 8,000 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This wine is most definitely in my top 3. It's delicious and you can't beat the price! I love that it can be paired with a variety of desserts as well. The sweetness is great.
Barefoot is an excellent brand for moscato, one of my favorites. Their prices are awesome, so you really get a good value.
Definitely my absolute favorite wine. It's a great price and loaded with flavor. Delightfuly delicious.
This is a great moscato for the price. I find they key to moscato is to keep it cold and squeeze fresh lemon juice in it. Total changes the flavor
I absolutely LOVE this wine! Barefoot Moscato is the wine for you if you like sweetness without the overbearing taste of alcohol. I was hooked on my first sip :)
This is one of my top 2 favorite wines. I know it is only supposed to be for dessert because its a sweet wine, but I will literally drink it with anything! Pasta, steak, chicken, etc...But it is really amazing with fresh fruit and cheese. I also had a bunch of it at my bridal shower with fondue.
I don't know much about wine, but I do know I like sweet wine.I had never had moscato before. This is the first brand that I tried. It is well priced and delicious. I highly recommend it!
Moscato is so delicious and this is a great bottle for a low price. Highly recommend if you're interested in wine and do not know what to start off with
This is a low end wine. It is cheap and sweet and that's about it. It has no complexity and almost guarantees a hangover because of the sugar content.
I have to be in the mood for Barefoot Moscato. It does tend to be sweet- but would be a great light wine to drink at a brunch or during the day.
Q & A
What is your fave Barefoot wine?
What is your favorite flavor of Moscato?
I've tried some barefoot moscato before in pink but never this one. How is the taste? Sweet? Bitter?
Is it sweet or bubbly?
What is the best way to store wine?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos