BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Melissa N.
Ocala, FL
I love Barefoot wines! They are always my go to when I am having guests. They are a great tasting wine at a great price! It is definitely a favorite of mine!
Karli H.
Cave Creek, Az
For the price, this a very acceptable wine. The moscato is light and crisp, with sweet undertones that are noticeable but not overwhelming. Great for brunch!
Alexis P.
Cincinnati, OH
Sweet Cheap can't be beat. I always steal a swig from my mother because it's so good and yummy. I can't wait to get my hands on some more. MORE WINE PLEASE.
Samantha B.
Wilmington, NC
This is my go-to for every occasion. Girls night in, date night, family gatherings, you name it. It has a great, sweet taste and it is always inexpensive.
Amanda R.
Williamsport, PA
I thought that I didn't like wine at all, until a friend introduced me to barefoot wine. This is a delishly sweet wine. It's usually all I tend to drink now.
Maira G.
Hood River , OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Great quality wine at a decent price. This wine is a good alternative to the very expensive wine and I buy this on occasion when I need to relax after work.
Jessica H.
Raytown, MO
I like Barefoot wine because of the variety they offer. The white Moscato is a good choice if you like sweet wine. The decent price is always a plus as well.
Polina T.
Loris, SC
I love this wine so much! Perfect for special occasions! I would recommend though to try other Barefoot wine varieties cause some of them are great as well.
Colette N.
Gilbert, AZ
Barefoot wines are very reasonably priced. This is a great wine if you like something sweet but you do not want to drink a rose. Love it with a good cigar.
Kolleen K.
This wine is what brought me to love wine as much as I do, it's perfect when you need a relaxing drink. Adding some fresh fruit to it makes it even better.
Rebecca R.
Bakersfield, CA
What is your fave Barefoot wine?
brionna g.
What is your favorite flavor of Moscato?
Pichee L.
Drexel, NC
I've tried some barefoot moscato before in pink but never this one. How is the taste? Sweet? Bitter?
Kristen S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Is it sweet or bubbly?
Jessica H.
Centerton, AR
What is the best way to store wine?