BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Shelly B.
Morgan City, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My fave inexpensive wine. It has a great taste and its the perfect drink just for a relaxing night in. The price is great too. I purchased it for 6 dollars!!
Karli H.
Cave Creek, Az
For the price, this a very acceptable wine. The moscato is light and crisp, with sweet undertones that are noticeable but not overwhelming. Great for brunch!
Giselle R.
Woodland, CA
It's not the best but it is a good wine for being under 10 $ a bottle it's sweet but tastes a little too sweet for me great for large gatherings on a budget
Stephanie G.
Barefoot wine is the best inexpensive wine out there. Their Moscato is so delicious! I always pick one up if I'm looking for a wine that everyone can enjoy.
Cori H.
Pittsburgh, PA
My favorite summer wine! Alot of my friends request me to bring this to parties. It is Cold and crisp! Goes great as a desert wine or with a light dinner : )
Josephine S.
This wine is sweet and delicious. It is very affordable and the quality of it is nice. Great bottle to bring to a girls night, and did I mention affordable?
Meghan R.
Grants Pass, OR
If you like a super sweet moscato, this is the wine for you. Cheap, light and delicious-- this works really well for any kind of sangria. Great summer drink!
Sonji N.
One of my go to for events or just a night in with movies! Its very affordable and taste great. It is especially great for GNO/GNI with popcorn and gossip!!
Katie W.
Livonia, MI
I absolutely LOVE Moscato! and Barefoot makes moscato so much better! It is crisp and refreshing and a perfect drink at any time of day, any day of the year!
Kristen M.
Fort Myers, FL
This is the absolute best wine for the price! I love that I can drink it and the next day not have a splitting headache (like most "cheap" wine). I love it!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?