Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Tekoya B.
Tekoya B.
District Hts, MD

Light, sweet, and very affordable.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Silsbee, TX

This wine is great I think you can buy it for 5-6 dollars at your grocery store. It maybe cheap but it definitely doesn't have the cheap taste. Sweet and Crisp and pairs well with just about anything
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

I love moscato its the best tasting flavor I like so far
Casey B.
Casey B.
Moody, AL

Plus its super cheap aka affordable, w/o compromising taste
Kaitlyn V.
Kaitlyn V.

This has never tasted good to me, anytime I drink it, it tastes bitter to the point that it's almost like drinking ink. I don't know if it's just the bottles I buy or what, but it's just really run of the mill Moscato.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Lexington, KY

This wine is absolutely DELICIOUS!! And I recommend it to anyone and EVERYONE, particularly on a nice hot summer day!! It is refreshing, and soooo yummy!! :) :)
crystal s.
crystal s.
Pacific, MO

For the price...thus wine is AMAZING!
It is not too sweet or dry and has a great flavor!
You can not just buy one!
Connie E.
Connie E.
Gilbert, AZ

For a low price wine, I think this is delicious! Add some strawberries and blueberries for a yummy summer drink!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Mt Juliet, TN

I really enjoy this wine. If you are looking for a sweet, smooth wine than this is the one for you.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Big Spring, TX

I've tried a lot of different Moscatos and this one is the best tasting. Idc if its too Girly or not "real" wine, I like to enjoy the flavor of what I'm drinking, and its a rare occurrence with wines!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?