Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Crissie M.
Crissie M.
Staten Island, NY

Not so many words other then amazing
Sally T.
Sally T.
Norfolk, VA

Back in the day when I didn't have a clue and drinking to get
drunk or look cool, this stuff would have been the bomb! Sweet & cheap all the makingsof a youthful fave. Not for me in adulthood, I'm afraid.
Nichole h.
Nichole h.
Steubenville, OH

Great taste for the price! Smooth sweet taste that's above what you expect for the price! Puts some frozen grapes in to keep it chilled
Melissa J.
Melissa J.

This is my GO TO wine. Goes great with everything and is SO TASTY. I love that the price is low enough that I can keep it in stock regularly.
Angela E.
Angela E.

This is my go to wine! Never disappoints. Its a sweet, dessert wine. I was first introduced to this wine at olive garden a few years ago, and I have loved it since! I always have a bottle in my house :)
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Oklahoma City, OK

This is by far my fav brand of Wine, perfection! So in love and for a great price!
Jordan A.
Jordan A.
Cleveland, OH

Started drinking this wine in college and it's still my favorite. Their Red Moscato is some of the best I've ever had. It's good quality for a low price, plus I don't feel sick the next day like I do from most cheap wine!
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Washington , DC

Barefoot Moscato has the perfect amount of sweetness and great to have after a long day. At a very affordable price point there's not reason not to give it a try.
Cathy O.
Cathy O.
Sunnyvale, Ca

I love this line of wines and champagne. It's really light and has no after taste like some of the fancy wines do. You seriously can find it anywhere and it's not pricey.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Aberdeen, NJ

I love this wine. It is a personal favorite go to for a glass after long work days. It is a very sweet wine, so there are some people like my fiance that do not really like it.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now