Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Dani D.
Dani D.
Louisville, KY

Sweet and cheap, my favorite things in a wine. Serve chilled.
Dante J.
Dante J.
El Cajon, CA

Good for the price but not one of the best out there. The barefoot company is resonable but flavor isn't always cravable!!
amber d.
amber d.
Poplar Bluff, MO

This wine is a go to for someone on a budget. I like it because It tastes sweet and light. I usually am more of a red wine person but this is a nice change. I like it a lot!
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Des Plaines, IL

For the price, it's actually a really good wine. It's actually one of my favorites. Crisp, fresh and sweet.
Molly F.
Molly F.
CHICAGO

Cheap but tasty. Sweet but not unbearably so. I dig it
Robin C.
Robin C.
Killeen, TX

Barefoot is a pretty decent wine for the price. I prefer sweet and with a little kick and this wine provides both.
Itzel C.
Itzel C.
Dallas, TX

This has to be the first wine I've ever tried. Mainly because it was inexpensive and fruity. I have come a long way, but if you are barely getting into wines, I recommend this one.
Reah A.
Reah A.
Barstow, CA

Not to bad. Great to pick up and take to a friends house.
sandra n.
sandra n.

Like the price,like it when I found it in any store, love the taste, love to share it with the person I love
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Mc Calla, AL

I love this wine. Although it can be used at any occasion , this is my go-to starter. The taste of this wine is sweet and delicious. Best of all it's inexpensive.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now