Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Teresa G.
Teresa G.
Boone, NC
Delicious white with a delicate balance. A sweet and crisp journey for the taste buds. Very economically priced and readily available at most grocery and spirits stores.
Corie C.
Corie C.
Charlotte, NC
I don't drink a lot of wines but this is ok i can find it in my local grocery store so i get for friends and family they seem to like it a lot
Christina M.
Christina M.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Totally not bad for the price. Definitely a great grab if you like sweet wine, or going over to a friends for a game night. Super easy to tarnish a bottle without noticing!
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Kent, OH
I do like Barefoot wines for a good cheap wine night but I am not personally a white wine lover. If you are a fan of dry reds, this is probably not for you. It is way to sweet.
Alicia J.
Alicia J.
Love the taste has great flavor something you settle down watch a maovie and have a great snack with. Runs out quickly get two bottles.
Caitlin L.
Caitlin L.
Conshohocken , PA
Delish, light crisp flavors !! love to have with light dinner or as a casual drink to relax, comes in many different flavors & varieties to make everyone happy!!
Priced very well and shouldn't be treated as a "cheep wine"
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Definitely a favorite. And very reasonably priced. Sweet and flavorful. You can't beat a deal like this!
Madeline G.
Madeline G.
Saint Louis, MO
It's a little generous to call this wine - alcoholic grape juice would be more accurate. If you want to pretend to be classy by drinking wine but really want to drink something sickly sweet, this is for you. I do have Moscato occasionally, but it's not something easily paired with food and it's definitely not complex in the slightest!
Patty H.
Patty H.
Gatlinburg, TN
I really enjoy a glass of wine at the end of the day. This is one of my favorite wines. Smooth and with some grapes and cheese, it can be one of my meals of the week.
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
Minneapolis , MN
Moscato is my favorite. I love barefoot for being affordable and accessible. Perfect if you're not looking for anything too fancy.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?