Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Jesse K.
Jesse K.
Horsham, Pa
Love this type of wine, and Barefoot makes a great affordable version of it. Some say it's a little too sweet, but I disagree!
Heather K.
Heather K.
Hanover Twp, PA
I love sweet wine and this one is one of my favorites! I had it at a friends house for dinner and now it is a must have in our home, even my husband likes it.
Kris K.
Kris K.
Henderson, NV
After trying multiple varieties of Moscato this is just OK for me. I think that I would love it to be sweeter and it has a somewhat strange aftertaste. The plus side is that if you are on a budget and want a semi sweet wine than this is a win. If you can I would splurge for some better wine.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Decatur, GA
Delicious and affordable!
Tomi C.
Tomi C.
Cynthiana, Ky
Great after dinner wine, or any time wine! sweet and light, not to full tasting. Great wine, my favorite.
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Bronx, NY
I really love moscato, as it's a light, fruity taste, unlike some other types of wine. I am familiar with this brand and am confortable buying it form past experiences.
Niki R.
Niki R.
I love Moscato wine. I've tried several different brands of Moscato but Barefoot is one of my favorites. It has a very nice and lightly sweet taste in my opinion. I also LOVE the price. A large bottle of Barefoot Moscato is really affordable at just about every store that I have ever bought wine at. My husband loves it too!
jasmin V.
jasmin V.
San Jose, CA
Ive tried red, pink and regular moscato they are all delicious.
Zoe E.
Zoe E.
This wine is definitely one of my go to drinks. It crisp slightly sweet but not overpowering. I pairs well with most meals and it is inexpensive. What's not to love.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Reading, PA
Barefoot does a fantastic job producing a sweet, flavorful moscato at a cheap price. I would highly recommend this product, even for buying in bulk for special occasions!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?