Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
tracy w.
tracy w.
Centerton, AR
I love this wine! My favorite part about it, is the sweet crisp taste. And the price is what makes it extra special!
Abby A.
Abby A.
Virginia Beach, VA
Crisp and sweet. The perfect wine to spend time by the pool with a good book. Sweet sweet summertime 😊
Jana M.
Jana M.
Bethalto, IL
I love moscato, and barefoot does a great job at making an amazing tasting wine for a low cost. It has the sweet flavor moscato should, and goes down smoothly.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Hodgenville, KY
This is one of the best wines I have ever had. This has become my go to wine. Very reasonably priced and great quality.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Yorktown, VA
This wine is everything I look for in a wine: sweet, fruity, delicious and CHEAP. It's almost always around $6 a bottle, but every so often Harris Teeter has it on special for $3.97 a bottle. Needless to say, I always stock up. Barefoot wines are a great value!
Meagan D.
Meagan D.
Frisco, TX
I love this moscato on a hot summer day - especially when used in sangria. It is sweet and has a lot of flavor but isn't expensive. The sweetness is a bit much if you want a few glasses of wine, but all moscato is. I've found that almost every grocery and liquor store carry this brand so it's always easy to find.
Iris H.
Iris H.
Teachey, NC
I like the taste of it. Its not an overbearing taste.
Davisha P.
Davisha P.
This is one of my favorite kind of wines because it is not only affordable, but it also tastes great!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Collinsville, IL
This is one of my favorite wines and definitely my favorite moscato. I feel like this wine is perfect for all occasions whether it is having a glass or wine or a bottle. It is generally my go to wine.
Alysha M.
Alysha M.
Templeton, MA
This wine is alright but if you drink too much it gives you heartburn lol
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?