BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Los Angeles, CA
This wine is bubbly and refreshing! I prefer it over many other of it's kind.
Kyrsten N.
Kyrsten N.
Las Vegas, NV
Great starter vino. Super delicious!! You're able to find it basically anywhere :) very inexpensive, but still really great quality
Winter K.
Winter K.
Kansas City, KS
The smooth sweet blend of fruit in this wine is amazing. love to drink with chicken or pasta meals. love it love it love it
Cristel B.
Cristel B.
Colchester, VT
Moscato is my favorite white wine. This particular brand has a sweet taste, and is right on the money.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Brownsburg, IN
I don't know much about wine, but I do know I like sweet wine.I had never had moscato before. This is the first brand that I tried. It is well priced and delicious. I highly recommend it!
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Hilliard, OH
Moscato is light, fruity, and goes down easy. Best chilled, this is the perfect drink for a girls night get together or with fun finger foods before you hit the club.
Nadia H.
Nadia H.
Norwalk, CA
Good for every occasion!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Lancaster, PA
What's not to love? It's about $8 per bottle and has a great fruity, sweet flavor. I occasionally toss in some pineapples, grapes, strawberries and mango for an instant sangria.
Debra B.
Debra B.
Georgetown, DE
Great tasting wine for an unbeatable price. I love the smaller bottles in a four pack since they allow me to drink what i want while still keeping the rest fresh and unopened. Nice light taste and better then red wines.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
west point, IA
Happy Hour Expert
Great taste and an even better price!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?