BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 47 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
Shannon L.
Winsted
My husband brought this home for me after a hard day. I was surprised at how light and fruity it was, without being overly sweet. It was perfect for a hot day.
Felicita M.
Lancaster, CA
I really like this moscato and I love the price even better. I also like that it's available everywhere I live and I do no have to search high and low for it.
Janice P.
Cedar Springs, MI
This brand is one of my favorites that make moscato. Just enough sweetness and not dry. It is always on sale for 2/$10. Who can beat great taste and price? :)
Samantha W.
Cleveland, TN
One of the best wines in my opinion! Great taste and a great price and you just can not beat that! If you like a sweet white wine, I definitely recommend this!
Marissa L.
Pittsburgh, PA
This was one of the first barefoot wines I tried and I love it! The Moscato wine is my favorite and this brand tastes so great! Just the right amount of sweet
jaimie v.
Pittsburg, CA
One of my favorite dessert wines! Love that I am able to pick this up at my local grocery store or target and the price is affordable. Love barefoot's moscato!
Katie W.
Livonia, MI
I absolutely LOVE Moscato! and Barefoot makes moscato so much better! It is crisp and refreshing and a perfect drink at any time of day, any day of the year!
Emma P.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
It a great cheap wine for a girls night in! It has a great flavor for the price point. Plus, this is the only wine that I can get my fiance to drink with me
Kayla W.
Villa Rica , GA
Moscato is my absolute favorite. The Barefoot brand tastes really great, without being expensive! A lot of the time you can even get them at Publix for BOGO.
Alexis P.
Cincinnati, OH
Sweet Cheap can't be beat. I always steal a swig from my mother because it's so good and yummy. I can't wait to get my hands on some more. MORE WINE PLEASE.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?