BY BAREFOOT #3 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
  • Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
I am not a Moscato fan, and Barefoot is definitely too sweet for me. So many of my female friends and relatives love this wine, and buy it by the gallon, but it's not for me.
Shona S.
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
Wonderful wine with a sweet taste!!!
Amber B.
Amber B.
Memphis, TN
Barefoot Moscato is perfectly sweet! I always grab a bottle for a girl's night out. Not too sweet, not too bitter.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Marlborough, Massachusetts
Happy Hour Expert
Love love love this moscato! Honestly, barefoot doesn't really do their other wines as tasty as this one. Love it over ice, as crazy as that sounds. It's so refreshing! It'll get ya feeling good too !
Joanne M.
Joanne M.
Brick, NJ
Nice and sweet. For a summer picnic it's perfect! It also a perfect match for mixing with your favorite summer fruit, ginger ale, or seltzer. My favorite way to enjoy is with some exceptional cheeses and fruit!
Maiken E.
Maiken E.
One of the best moscatos I've tried! And it's also super affordable. I love how it's sweet, but not too sweet. Would definitely recommend this moscato! It's amazing!!
sara s.
sara s.
Harrisburg, PA
This would be a great wine for a warm spring day or hot summer day drink with some great girlfriends! The taste is refreshing and goes great with deserts and fresh fruits!
Anna M.
Anna M.
I love sweeter wines and Barefoot Moscato is one of my favorites. It's so cheap so I never feel guilty about buying a bottle. If you love sweet wine, this is the bottle for you!
April h.
April h.
gray, tn
Happy Hour Expert
Great wine with a great price. Several varieties available. It's affordable enough to give as a gift at any event your invited to.
Michelinne C.
Michelinne C.
This has got to be my second favorite brand of my favorite wine! It's affordable and delicious. You can't even taste the alcohol, and that's what's so wonderful about it! I would recommend this to anyone who's on the beginner stages of drinking wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?