Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Tammy G.
Tammy G.
Moyock, NC

I cant say that I hate Barefoot, but I truly do not love it either. It is truly a budget wine, but taste wise it is very much on the bitter scale.
Krista M.
Krista M.
Winnemucca, NV

I love this Moscato. It is sweet without a bitter after note. And the price can't be beat! Yum!
nicole d.
nicole d.

This wine is my ultimate favorite. It is sweet and delicious alone. Especially when chilled! It is also great to make white sangria with. Also, through some pieces of fruit (strawberries, kiwis, etc.) makes it a delicious fancy occasion with friends!
melissa b.
melissa b.
Yakima, WA

I love the sweet taste of the mascato and it is super convenient to buy at any store. I would buy this for any party or get together I have.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Dorchester, ma

I wasn't a wine person until a year ago and being a newbie, I love this Barefoot Moscato wine. It is sweet, good cold, you can drink it all night long and not get sick of it. love it.
Maritza S.
Maritza S.
South Jordan, UT

Who doesn't love a cheap wine? If you prefer light and sweet wines, moscato is an easy go-to. You can find it almost anywhere, too.
Megan S.
Megan S.
York, PA

Its not too bas. I'm not much of a wine girl, but its still light and fruity.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Tastes just like grape juice with alcohol. It's deceivingly easy to drink. great price too! I love drinking it with my dinner.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Placentia, CA

This wine is a great price. The taste is is perfect combo of not to sweet. This is a keep in the house always. It is a great girls night wine or dinner at home and a movie wine.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
New Albany, IN

I love a glass of wine at the end of a long day at work. Especially when I am currently working 10-12 hour days...Barefoot Moscato doesn't taste too dry or strong, it has a sweet citrusy crisp taste, and it's affordable. Definitely the best Moscato I have had in this price range.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?