Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
Reynoldsburg, OH

I am in loooooooove with this wine! It is perfect it goes down so smooth & has an amazing taste!
Tanya J.
Tanya J.
Twin Falls, ID

So yummuy with frozen fruits and fav movie
Megan B.
Megan B.
Coweta, OK

This is by far the best Moscato I have tried. The price is extremely reasonable and the taste is so light and perfect! The pink is just as good and even the bubbly is great for a champagne subsitute
Kyla D.
Kyla D.
Yuma, AZ

If I am in the mood and short on cash this is a must have :) The pink Moscato is my favorite smooth with a slightly sweeter taste.
Eileen R.
Eileen R.
Homestead, FL

Terrible, cheap wine. The taste is just plain nasty. If you want a decent cheap white wine go with yellow tail moscato.
Lyndsay R.
Lyndsay R.
Lafayette, IN

I am a sweet wine girl all the way and moscato is my fave! Sure I've tasted better, more expensive moscato however the quality taste of this wine is amazing for the price. You cannot beat it!
Kacie F.
Kacie F.
Floresville, TX

Barefoot Moscato wine is amazing! It's a little pricey, but so worth it.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Des Moines, IA

This is a great moscato, it has a yummy sweet taste, and is good with grapes.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.

This is absolutely one of my favorite wines! Delicious! This is always a first choice to me when it comes to choosing a good wine!
Krystal B.
Krystal B.
Canton, OH

Barefoot is one of the few wines that you can get for a great price and yet still enjoy every sip! This is perfect for a light refreshing drink at the end of the day and what i would suggest to anyone who is new at wine or drinking all together!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now