BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Luisa C.
This is the number Moscato I drink, it just has the perfect touch of sweetness in it compared to other brands. I always recommend this moscato to my friends.
Dana S.
Oakdale, PA
Moscato is typically sweeter than I would go but it is refreshing when you are looking for a change. Barefoot's is typically a lighter moscato but not bad.
Mary F.
Canton, MI
This is my favorite moscato. It's sweet, bright, and very smooth. I love having a glass of this after a long day. It's great to have with cheese and grapes.
Brittany S.
Milwaukee, WI
Barefoot is a great brand and this is probably my favorite. It's inexpensive and is sweet with out being over powering. It's a great wine for any occasion.
Danielle R.
Havertown, PA
The best if you like a sweet wine. Also a safe wine if you want to bring skbeyhjng to a dinner/party but aren't sure what people like....it's a crowd pleaser
Andrea H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Pretty good bang for your buck. Not the best wines but not the worse either. Very inexpensive. Perhaps $5-$6. Sweet and pairs well with pretzels or chicken.
Toni P.
Olean, NY
I always get this wine for our one night a week girls night. Barefoot does an amazing job with this refreshing white wine. Leaves my taste buds wanting more.
Jennifer T.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this wine. I could probably have a whole bottle to myself. And it's price is pretty good. Good to have while snacking with the girls on movie night!
Robyn O.
I really like this wine. It's light and fruity. Really good to drink on a relaxing night in. It's not too sweet so you don't feel like you're drinking juice
Angelica M.
Canoga Park, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
One of my favorite wines its sweet not too strong perfect wine to drink after a long day at work and you just want to unwind. If you haven't tried you should.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?