BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Beta H.
Norfolk, VA
Very sweet, but it is moscato so not too surprising. It's definitely good for it's buck. I would definitely recommend this for a girls night in.
Elizabeth M.
N Providence, RI
Barefoot makes great wine at an affordable price, its my go to wine brand when I'm serving a lot of people. I make my own wine but if I'm out ill serve this.
Charlotte D.
Westbury , NY
Happy Hour Expert
I didn't really care for the moscato it wasn't terrible but too bitter for me I'm more of a bitter but sweet wine girl but everyone's different
Tiffany S.
Akron, OH
A little on the sweet side, which isn't my style, but if you're a fan of sweet fruits you'll love this. And for the price, you definitely can't go wrong.
Vickie B.
Oklahoma City, OK
You can't go wrong with Barefoot. I love a sweet, chilled wine. It is affordable without being cheap. Believe me, it is a fine line! This brand is perfect!
Samantha M.
You can't go wrong with moscoto. I love bringing this with me if I'm going over to a friends and don't want to walk in empty handed. It's sweet and light.
Amy S.
Brookshire, TX
I love the full line of Barefoot wine/champagne products -- they are priced very reasonably, however, taste/quality is not compromised -- great!
Stephanie P.
Hamilton, NJ
One of my favorite wines! Light sweet flavor, not too dry! Goes great with fish and desserts. Very inexpensive, but has great flavor
Kristy W.
Millbrook , AL
As far as moscato wines go this isn't my favorite. I like the sweeter Sutter Home brand but I wouldn't turn this down if it were offered to me!
Karie L.
El Mirage, AZ
Barefoot Moscato is one of the best around and very affordable for a quick trip to the store when in need of a relaxing evening or on the way to game night!! Goes well with pasta, seafood, or BBQ.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?