BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 48 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?6 Answers
Taylor S.
Buffalo, NY
A light, sweet wine perfect to accompany with some desert! Try freezing some grapes to put in a glass to keep it chilled without diluting the wine and enjoy!
My favorite go-to wine. It tastes great and it's inexpensive. I love that it's just the right of sweetness and it's refreshing. It is good for any occasion.
Heather K.
Hanover Twp, PA
I love sweet wine and this one is one of my favorites! I had it at a friends house for dinner and now it is a must have in our home, even my husband likes it.
Lindsay b.
Mansfield, MA
Probably one of my favorite wines! Very sweet and delicious. Can drink with dinner or a night with the girls, or just while doing work around the house! :)
Caroline A.
Basking ridge, Nj
There is a startling difference when this is not served chilled. Taste much better haha. It's a sweet wine for a really good price. Very yummy for a summer day
Brejane B.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This moscato is a lot on the sweeter side of moscatos. It's not bubbly, it does have a good smell to it and a good taste, but it could be a little less sweet.
Kari W.
Severn, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I am a fan of moscato wines and Bare Foot is one of the brands I tend to buy more often than not. Has a good taste to it and is a favorite with my Brie bites!
Marissa L.
Pittsburgh, PA
This was one of the first barefoot wines I tried and I love it! The Moscato wine is my favorite and this brand tastes so great! Just the right amount of sweet
LaRayna M.
W Sacramento, CA
My favorite wine by far! I Love moscato it’s so sweet and the flavor is great. Barefoot is reasonably priced and delicious. I would and do recommend this wine.
jaimie v.
Pittsburg, CA
One of my favorite dessert wines! Love that I am able to pick this up at my local grocery store or target and the price is affordable. Love barefoot's moscato!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?

back