Add a Photo

Photos (60)
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Clarksville, TN

I'm not a big wine drinker but when I do drink it, Barefoot Moscato is my go to wine!
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
New Baltimore, MI

I love this brand and is my go to for making some sangria. I drink this multiple times a week.
Erin E.
Erin E.
Nicholls, Ga

This is one of my favorite wines to drink. It's just sweet enough but not too sweet. And I think it goes with just about everything. And it isn't so bad out back in the fridge on day two. :-)
Raeann C.
Raeann C.
South Hadley, MA

This was my favorite wine for the longest time and I have made many friends begin to like wine by giving them a glass of this. While my pallet has certainly expanded I do still enjoy a glass of this when lounging outside on a hot summer day. I also love making a summer sangria with this, YUM! Another positive is the great price :)
Sara V.
Sara V.

Like most people, I'm budget conscious. It would be great if I could shell out $20 on a bottle of wine but that's not real life. Barefoot Moscato is inexpensive and has a great flavor!
Jackie E.
Jackie E.
Pennsville, NJ

Omg definitely the best wine I've ever had. It's always my go to drink. Tastes wonderful. Smooth tasting. Just perfect.
Natasha P.
Natasha P.

I love moscato wine and barefoot is one of my favorites! It's light, refreshing and fruity! Best of all it has a great price!
stephanie h.
stephanie h.
Fort Knox, KY

I love Barefoot Moscato so far it is my favorite and it is cheap. I could drink a whole bottle to myself. Try it with some strawberries it the best.
Debra D.
Debra D.
Aurora, IL

I've enjoyed drinking Moscato for the past 6 years. Yellow Tail is good. I definitely recommend this brand for people who are starting to drink wine for the first time. I would also recommend adding a splash of Cranberry Juice. It gives it a very nice taste. I've had better brands of Moscato but for the price, this is a good wine.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
White Rock, SC

I like the smooth, sweet taste of this moscato. I typically don't care for Moscato because it's so sweet. However, this one is refreshing.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now