Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Amberley C.
Amberley C.

I do not care for this wine. It's not one of the better moscatos for this price range. I have tried multiple barefoot wines and I am not fond of anyone of them.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Irwin, PA

My all time favorite moscato wine!!!! It's not very expensive and has a great taste almost as good at a winery wine!
Kayla H.
Kayla H.

I love this brand of moscato! It is a sweet wine and is delicious chilled. The price is awesome and its an easy purchase for a house warming party!
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Daphne, AL

Simple - 4 bucks and delicious! What more could you ask for? We love Barefoot Moscato!
Mine C.
Mine C.

Barefoot is definitely one of my favorite brands! I love their pink moscato the most. It's sweet and I can drink it for any occasion.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Portland, OR

This is a good inexpensive sweet Moscato.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Port Arthur, TX

A great choice for moscato! Very inexpensive and you can find it pretty much anywhere! Not too sweet! Loved this brand!
Haley K.
Haley K.
Oklahoma City, OK

This is a well priced and sweet moscato that tastes great. Really good buy for the price. It's smooth but not bitter and it's easy to drink an entire bottle in one sitting! Great wine!!!
Micaela L.
Micaela L.
Grand Rapids, MI

Sweet, tangy flavor. The perfect white wine! Doesn't make me cringe with a bitter taste in my mouth like red or other white wines often do.
Marybeth J.
Marybeth J.
Butler, MO

Moscato is a great wine and I have tried a lot of them and Barefoot is quality, smooth, great tasting and affordable
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?