BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Kristen S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I am more of a red wine drinker but love a good moscato. This was good for the price but I don't think I would buy it again. It tastes best when very cold.
Lauren B.
Florence, SC
Sweet, refreshing, inexpensive. I'm not a wine snob & I don't discriminate. This stuff is like a Juicy Juice, so sweet & yummy, it can be a little dangerous.
Josephine S.
This wine is sweet and delicious. It is very affordable and the quality of it is nice. Great bottle to bring to a girls night, and did I mention affordable?
Quianna S.
Oakland, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my favorites! It's absolutely delicious with hot warm brownies, or cookies. Its a desert wine & its sweet. So if you like sweet wines this is for you.
ashley r.
Rockford, IL
This used to be my favorite wine! And I'm not a wine drinker. I've.been making a white wine cake using this wine and its perfect for it! And I love the price!
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
So sweet and crisp! Reasonably priced at your local grocery store. Perfect for a glass of wine or a spritzer. Def one of my fav brands of the cheaper kind 😍
Jennifer T.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this wine. I could probably have a whole bottle to myself. And it's price is pretty good. Good to have while snacking with the girls on movie night!
Jessica H.
Pine River, WI
This is my favorite wine from barefoot. Love the fresh taste and the lightness of it. In my opinion they don't need to change it at all. And very affordable.
Christina D.
Somerville, MA
I love this wine. It has a great fruity taste, but it isn't too sweet. It's perfect to have with dinner or after dinner as a treat. The price is right, too!
Melissa N.
Ocala, FL
I love Barefoot wines! They are always my go to when I am having guests. They are a great tasting wine at a great price! It is definitely a favorite of mine!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?