Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Genalle T.
Genalle T.
West Dundee, IL

Great for summer in the backyard. You will empty the bottle in no time. It is very sweet so if you don't like sweet wines it isn't for you. Price is great too
Blanca E.
Blanca E.
San Antonio, TX

This wine is not only sweet but it goes down easy. The taste can be enjoyed with a variety of cuisine items ranging from flatbreads to chocolate dessert. I really liked this wine because it didn't really leave a bitter taste in my mouth and I was able to enjoy it with friends and family that don't have an acquired taste for the more bitter wines.
Toni M.
Toni M.
DeForest, Wi

This wine is a great wine without spending a lot of money. it is sweet and light with a fruity taste. this wine is great to sip on at any occasion. i have had no complaints while serving this wine at event. it does not have a harsh taste.
Jackie G.
Jackie G.
Wilmington, DE

Big bottle, sweet, crisp flavor and under 10.00? Yes please!! If you like sweet wine, this will surely become your favorite too
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Centreville, VA

This is my favorite go-to wine. I almost always have a bottle in the fridge. So yummy, goes with everything, and always on sale for $6ish! Can't beat that.
robin m.
robin m.
Peru, IN

I am not impressed with this wine as it is cheap and for a reason. taste blah and very watery.
Taste like a very cheap wine which it is. I would suggest speding a couple more dollars and getting something worth drinking
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Seattle, WA

Really tasty, affordable summertime wine. Sometimes a bit too sweet and I often choose a Sauvignon Blanc instead.
Erica D.
Erica D.
Playa del Rey, CA

My favorite Moscato! Delicious flavorful and perfect over some ice on a summer night. Definitely a great present to bring over a friends.
Joy A.
Joy A.
Jackson, MS

This moscato is amazing, Just add some strawberries and maybe some juice and you got a delish sangria. You cannot go wrong with this product!!!!
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Middletown, NJ

Barefoot is always my go-to wine when I want to pick up something quick that I know will taste great!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now