Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Christina M.
Christina M.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Totally not bad for the price. Definitely a great grab if you like sweet wine, or going over to a friends for a game night. Super easy to tarnish a bottle without noticing!
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Barnesville, GA
This is definitely my favorite choice of wine .I received it from a friend as a gift and I kind of over did it and drank the entire bottle myself , next day s horrible.but I love it and now I know my limits can't play with this wine . definitely turned me from the other wine brands .
Alicia J.
Alicia J.
Love the taste has great flavor something you settle down watch a maovie and have a great snack with. Runs out quickly get two bottles.
Caitlin L.
Caitlin L.
Conshohocken , PA
Delish, light crisp flavors !! love to have with light dinner or as a casual drink to relax, comes in many different flavors & varieties to make everyone happy!!
Priced very well and shouldn't be treated as a "cheep wine"
Tristan S.
Tristan S.
Pensacola Beach, FL
Being in college and living in a sorority house, #Barefoot #Moscato is ALWAYS in the fridge. It's very affordable and I find that I like it better than more expensive wines. It's full of flavor and definitely one of my favorites. I frequently pick up a bottle from Target!
Madeline G.
Madeline G.
Saint Louis, MO
It's a little generous to call this wine - alcoholic grape juice would be more accurate. If you want to pretend to be classy by drinking wine but really want to drink something sickly sweet, this is for you. I do have Moscato occasionally, but it's not something easily paired with food and it's definitely not complex in the slightest!
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
Minneapolis, MN
Moscato is my favorite. I love barefoot for being affordable and accessible. Perfect if you're not looking for anything too fancy.
Marie B.
Marie B.
Pearland, TX
I love Moscato, and this one is inexpensive but still very good. This is a sweet wine, great for desserts. Look for it on sale at Kroger, 3.29 a bottle!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Kimball, SD
I tried the Barefoot Moscato the other night and I absolutely loved it. I actually love most of the Barefoot brand wines. :)
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
New Park, PA
Love Moscatos, the Pink Barefoot Moscato is also very good
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?