Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Fawn E.
Fawn E.
Fort Myers, FL

Barefoot Moscato is definitely one of my favorite go-to wines! They come in small 4 packs, regular size and queen size ;) Always affordable and can be found almost anywhere. Love love love it! Barefoot Riesling is also very yummy.
Brittany Y.
Brittany Y.
Westerville, OH

Barefoot is my favorite brand for Moscato. I love to come home from a long day and have a glass of this. The price is cheap and the quality is great!
Mikyla V.
Mikyla V.
Spanaway, WA

This is a ok wine for the price. It's a low priced wine with a decent taste. I recommend it as a gift.
Pauline V.
Pauline V.
Downey, CA

Perfect desert wine at the perfect price, I actually prefer this to Stella and more expensive brands.
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
Reynoldsburg, OH

I am in loooooooove with this wine! It is perfect it goes down so smooth & has an amazing taste!
Tanya J.
Tanya J.
Twin Falls, ID

So yummuy with frozen fruits and fav movie
Megan B.
Megan B.
Coweta, OK

This is by far the best Moscato I have tried. The price is extremely reasonable and the taste is so light and perfect! The pink is just as good and even the bubbly is great for a champagne subsitute
Kyla D.
Kyla D.
Yuma, AZ

If I am in the mood and short on cash this is a must have :) The pink Moscato is my favorite smooth with a slightly sweeter taste.
Eileen R.
Eileen R.
Homestead, FL

Terrible, cheap wine. The taste is just plain nasty. If you want a decent cheap white wine go with yellow tail moscato.
Lyndsay R.
Lyndsay R.
Lafayette, IN

I am a sweet wine girl all the way and moscato is my fave! Sure I've tasted better, more expensive moscato however the quality taste of this wine is amazing for the price. You cannot beat it!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now