BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Christine T.
San Marcos, Tx
I would say you get what you pay for, but there are plenty of great moscatos out there at the same price point. Just another one of Barefoot's wines that failed to impress me.
Peyton W.
Love this brand and this wine flavor! It is a light and sweet fruit flavored wine that is great with a meal or by itself. And the price is great!
Paola D.
Greenville, NC
If you are a fan of sweet wines with hints of fruits then this is definitely for you! Whether it's this or the pink moscato, barefoot takes the cake with it. Best taste of many I've tried!!! Must buy!
Katia P.
Sanger, TX
I love this wine. It has a light fruity taste and very refreshing. I have it by itself or as a mixed cocktail. You cant beat the price either. I always have a bottle at home.
natasha b.
Bloomfield, NJ
This is one of my favorite wines. The price is the best part, just goes to show you don't have to dish out lots of money for a good tasting wine.
Brittani S.
Lansing, MI
I am not a big wine person. I think the after taste of this product is disgusting and I was not to happy with it. That's just my personal opinion.
stacy a.
Glendora, CA
A great inexpensive wine!!! a fruity airy taste perfect for those summer nights! or any night for that matter ..Also makes a great hostess gift!
Christina N.
Staten Island, NY
I love moscato but not this brand it was a little too bitter for me I like sweet wine and plus this wine is to bubble for me
Autumn K.
Irwin, PA
A sweet and refreshing wine. Great for summertime drinking. Barefoot is an affordable brand that you can find in most liquor stores. I recommend!
Kayla W.
Villa Rica, GA
Moscato is my absolute favorite. The Barefoot brand tastes really great, without being expensive! A lot of the time you can even get them at Publix for BOGO.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?