Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Albany, NY

My favorite type of wine! It is sweet and fruity just the way I like it. It is also inexpensive which is another plus!
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Pittsburgh, PA

I love white wine, but this one is my favorite. Sweet and light and a great price! This is always my go to wine!
Devon W.
Devon W.
Warren, MA

This wine is the best nice & cold. Great to have a glass or two after a long day of work. So refreshing.
Carina N.
Carina N.
Los Angeles, CA

Barefoot wine is great for taste and price. This is my favorite Moscato, i love it. The flavor is amazing, give it a try.
Gwenith S.
Gwenith S.
Berwyn, IL

This is a good starter moscato as the price isn't bad. The flavor is good but not great. Would I buy again? Sure.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.

Moscato is typically a dessert wine. This one isn't sickly sweet or thick as some moscatos can be. It goes down smooth and has the perfect amount of sweet.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Grand Rapids, MI

I love this moscato. I have tried many different moscato's from $5 a bottle to $30 a bottle and this one is amazing! I can get it at my local grocery store for about $5 a bottle. It has such a refreshing taste. Perfect for summer.
Christina W.
Christina W.
Manhattan, KS

I love Moscato's especially this one! So sweet and it is easy to go down!
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Tustin, CA

This is the wine for all you neophytes in the wine pool. I enjoy a Oakes white with fruit notes. I have nevertheless been a fan of sweet wines. Moscato is a nice sweet more desert wine. It has its place on the tasting table. Barefoot makes a decent Moscato that is easy to drink and even easier to but. If you are new to wining and love a sweeter wine, this is a nice one to try. Enjoy!
Candace S.
Candace S.
Barton , VT

I love ALL Barefoot wine! I've been on a Pino Grigro kick lately.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now