BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 48 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?6 Answers
Sarah M.
Columbia City, IN
Barefoot Moscato is an affordable yet tasty option! When it's on sale, it's even better, and it's quickly become my go-to when I'm looking for a good moscato.
Shealah B.
Branford , CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Absolutely love this Moscato, but I do feel that it is sweet after a few glasses. All moscato is sweet. It is simply refreshing and I drink it all year round.
Deana C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like Moscato and this is a good one and for the price you can't beat it. While I normally drink Cabernet, Moscato is lovely and refreshing in the summertime.
Theresa T.
Phoenix, AZ
I love moscatos but especially enjoy this one. It is very drinkable and affordable. Many moscatos can be too sweet and overwhelming and this one isn't. Try it!
Heather K.
Hanover Twp, PA
I love sweet wine and this one is one of my favorites! I had it at a friends house for dinner and now it is a must have in our home, even my husband likes it.
Natalie R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I'm obsessed with bare foot moscato!! Has a delicious fruity taste. Perfect to have a nice ice cold glass just to relax. Its also affordable and great quality.
Marina S.
Williamsville, NY
I love this wine, if you don't like sweet wine than this wine will not be for you. But for those that like sweet wine give this a shot, its very easy to drink!
Dawn S.
Elkhart, IN
This Moscato is the perfect choice for any occasion. Slightly bubbly and a very nice blend of sweet and crisp. Loved this for or daughter's wedding reception.
Gabi G.
Santa Rsa Bch, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is what I call a great " starter" wine. It's really light and sweet and perfect for people who want to start drinking wine but don't like the flavor yet.
Kathie W.
Havelock, NC
Tittle says it all. Barefoot Moscato is by far my favorite. Very sweet & simple. Price is ok, though I don't buy it often. Goes great with just about anything!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?

back