Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Teila T.
Teila T.
Town Creek, AL

This is my go to wine! It's so cheap and it tastes great! It's my fav
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
McKeesport, PA

Love this brand so much! This is defiantly my go-to wine for any occasion. It's classy, delicious and affordable.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.

If I'm looking to not spend a lot of money, but a decent wine.. barefoot is the way to go. Light & sweet it's not bad for the cost.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Vista, CA

Love this wine. Love Barefoot in general. I am more than willing to pay a dollar more for quality wine like this. You can actually taste the difference between this brand and others like galo. This pairs nicely with fish and chicken. Its sweet enough that I find it appetizing and light enough to have multiple glasses.
Catherine A.
Catherine A.

I love moscato, this is a go to if I am not having the money for better.
Melissa r.
Melissa r.
Cincinnati, OH

Barefoot wines are the best. Moscato is my favorite type of wine. Barefoot Moscato is simply amazing. It is a very light wine and the taste is very crisp and fruity. Love it!
Ryan S.
Ryan S.
Castle Rock, CO

Hands down, one of my favorite all time wines (definitely the best moscato). You can't beat the price either. It's sweet, but I LOVE sweet.
irina l.
irina l.
Philadelphia, PA

SOoo good and cheap! It always a go to when its slim pickins at the store or for a random thursday night when its casual.
Dottie N.
Dottie N.
Laurens, SC

My favorite wine, Taste is awesome with a sweet smooth taste. Great for picnics. It is perfect chilled or at room temperature. It is also very affortable.
Desirie M.
Desirie M.
Warr Acres, OK

Affordable. Great tasting. Perfect. I don't have anything bad to say about this wine. I suggest it to anyone looking to try a new wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now