BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Toni-Ann R.
West Haven, CT
A pretty good party pleaser for the ladies if you don't know what to select, I like the bubbly ones preferably. Some of the flavors are better in my opinion.
Jamie V.
Philadelphia, PA
Favorite moscato ever! Tastes great and reasonably priced! Love this for a glass of wine on a nice day outside or BBQ. Also great to bring as a hostess gift.
Shelby B.
Waco, TX
I personally love that you can find a halfway decent wine that is cheap but still taste pretty good. This Barefoot Moscato is definitely one of those wines.
Kendra S.
Hands down my absolute favorite wine!! It's affordable and tastes great! In fact, I'm drinking a glass while watching The Bachelor and writing this review!!
Alina S.
Jackson Hts, NY
Cheap, delicious and great for college students who don't drink hard liquor. Very accessible, great taste and not too alcoholy like some cheap wines can be.
Julissa D.
South Amboy, NJ
It amazing definitely goes down smoothly. I got it at a local liquor store by my house. It was definitely affordable! I always get this when I got to parties
Dana S.
Oakdale, PA
Moscato is typically sweeter than I would go but it is refreshing when you are looking for a change. Barefoot's is typically a lighter moscato but not bad.
Kim H.
Omaha, NE
Barefoot made moscato before moscato was cool. It is an affordable brand that can be purchased at the grocery store. It’s one of my family’s favorite brands.
Kayla C.
Valdosta, GA
It isn't the Best Moscato out there, but if you want something affordable for a quick drink then this is your wine to go to! Barefoot can be founda anywhere.
Toni P.
Olean, NY
I always get this wine for our one night a week girls night. Barefoot does an amazing job with this refreshing white wine. Leaves my taste buds wanting more.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?