Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Iris H.
Iris H.
Teachey, NC
I like the taste of it. Its not an overbearing taste.
Davisha P.
Davisha P.
This is one of my favorite kind of wines because it is not only affordable, but it also tastes great!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Collinsville, IL
This is one of my favorite wines and definitely my favorite moscato. I feel like this wine is perfect for all occasions whether it is having a glass or wine or a bottle. It is generally my go to wine.
Alysha M.
Alysha M.
Templeton, MA
This wine is alright but if you drink too much it gives you heartburn lol
Aimee F.
Aimee F.
Lenexa, KS
By far my favorite wine
Raqueta S.
Raqueta S.
North Chicago, IL
This is one of my faves! It tastes great and can be consumed by all. the price is inexpensive
Adriana C.
Adriana C.
Washington , DC
Although a bit too sweet on its own, the Barefoot Moscato is perfect for refreshing summer drinks. Just grab some sprite and fresh berries and voila!
Teresa G.
Teresa G.
Boone, NC
Delicious white with a delicate balance. A sweet and crisp journey for the taste buds. Very economically priced and readily available at most grocery and spirits stores.
Corie C.
Corie C.
Charlotte, NC
I don't drink a lot of wines but this is ok i can find it in my local grocery store so i get for friends and family they seem to like it a lot
Christina M.
Christina M.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Totally not bad for the price. Definitely a great grab if you like sweet wine, or going over to a friends for a game night. Super easy to tarnish a bottle without noticing!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?