Add a Photo

Photos (61)
LaToya T.
LaToya T.
Stoughton, MA

This is a great moscato. It is affordable. It is crisp and sweet. It can be found at most places that sell wine. It is a great wine to have on a hot summer day or after dinner as a dessert. I buy a bottle of this moscato several times a year.
Natalia V.
Natalia V.
Orlando, FL

Oh how I love my Moscato!! I was introduced to the Barefoot Moscato about 6 years ago and now I always have a bottle in my fridge. Very sweet and refreshing, easy to drink. It isn't too bitter or too sour. Love the taste!! Best when very cold
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.

If you like sweet wine then this is a wine you have to try! Moscato is my absolute favorite wine, especially mixed with flavors likes strawberry or raspberry, which this brand offers! This brand is very affordable with a great quality taste!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.

Great wine. It's delicious, light. My personal opinion it has a light green apple taste to it. It will catch up to you the more you indulge. Trust me, I speak from experience lol. But other than that it's a great wine to try and keep buying.
Barefoot Moscato is my favorite wine.  I don't usually prefer white wine but when I tried this it immediately became my go to wine to ask for when out for a drink.  It's sweet and delicious.  Not at all dry like other white wines I have tasted.
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
San Diego, CA

Im not really the biggest fan of barefoot wines. They are very inexpensive but I find them to be too overly sweet for my likes. Which is great for people that are barely getting into drinking alcohol and are looking for sweeter alternatives
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Del Rio, Tx

I am not the biggest fan of wine, I am more of a beer kind of person. But when I tried this wine oh my! I fell in love! It is cheap and good wine! I recommend it to people that want a good wine and don't want to spend too much money on it!
Brigid S.
Brigid S.
Dubuque, IA

A cheap wine that doesn't taste cheap. I've tried expensive wine, but as a college student, I always end up going back to this one. It's cheap and just as good of quality as the more expensive options. A great option for those on a budget.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Laredo, TX

This is so far one of the best drink from barefoot I've had. It mixes well with lemonade and strawberries. My mother enjoys it as well she says the taste is not so strong as other wines she has tasted before. We both rate this as a 4 star.
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Chicopee, MA

This is by far my favorite wine. It's very sweet which may not be enjoyable in a wine to others but I enjoy it. It's not too strong but definitely gives you a buzz without feeling too intoxicated. I buy this time and time again. I love it.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?