BY BAREFOOT #3 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Albion, IN
This is one of my favorite wines to end my day with it's on the cheap side so I can have a glass a night and not feel bad about drinking fancy wine to wind down with it's sweet and smooth and I like that
Chelsey Z.
Chelsey Z.
It's so good! My boyfriend and I go through a big bottle when we're at home relaxing on a weekend night. It's not expensive and the packaging is nice. The taste is great. I would definitely buy it again.
Aubrey B.
Aubrey B.
This was a decent cheap bottle of wine. It is definitely not my first choice. But, it's still enjoyable especially for beginners. I can see the younger crowd enjoying this wine. It is just not the best.
Tarrah A.
Tarrah A.
Love this sweet inexpensive wine! Easy to drink with a group of gals and is light and refreshing. Wine doesn't have to cost a lot to taste good and this is an easy staple in the few wines I stock up on.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Orlando , FL
Happy Hour Expert
Ah this is my favorite go to bottle of wine to bring home from the grocery store! It's sweet and delicious, and great to go with dinner. It's also great with watching the bachelorette on a Monday night!
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Martinsburg, WV
Moscato is my go to wine and Barefoot does not disappoint! The crisp fresh flavor with just enough sweetness. This is not a dry wine so if you prefer a sweeter white wine this could be a choice for you.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Fort Campbell
I absolutely love Barefoot Moscato. After a good friend insisted I try this particular brand, I'm now obsessed. It is the perfect wine that provides a light and airy taste. I highly recommend this wine.
Francine M.
Francine M.
Barefoot moscato is my go to wine! I am not a huge fan on wines but I love the way this one taste! It has a nice sweet taste to it. It also extremely affordable no matter what size bottle you get it in.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Munford, TN
This is one of my all time favorite wines. It is so light and refreshing! It's great during the summer with frozen fruit mixed in. We always have it at showers because you really can't go wrong with it.
Megan E.
Megan E.
Proctorville, OH
Refreshing way to end your day , not much but just enough to enjoy the taste and relax. It's affordable not bad on price you can find this at local drug stores, Walmart Kroger etc. I would buy it again
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?