BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Brianna D.
Toms River, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Barefoot was the first wine I had ever tried and it is my go-to wine whenever I need a tasty cheap bottle. You find that crisp taste from this in the same way you would your favorite fruit. This sweet option is great for beginning. It's refreshing and for the price, you can't beat it!!
becca R.
Madison, WI
Perfect sweet wine! But with that note... if you are a dry red kind of girl.... this one is not for you.... its got these rich juicy peach flavors that are like sugared candy. I love it! Perfect after that end of the day long work day... no hasstle. Its worth the affordable price!
Madison S.
Ruston, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Go to brand for cooking or for drinking! White wine is awesome to cook with and even more awesome to drink! Taste amazing and you can't beat the price! You can get HUGE bottles that last forever! Would recommend
Lauren S.
Mississauga, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love how this wine isn't so carbonated. It was on sale at publix and someone had recommended it to me and it has a very nice sweet flavor. I do not like dry wines so this one is perfect for me. So yummy
Meagan M.
Opelika, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Awesome cheap wine. It doesn't have a bad taste. If you are just looking for a cheap, not bad tasting wine, this is perfect for you. Easy to drink and not just little sips. The alternatives is that there are some better options and better tasting one but not as this price.
Alyssa S.
I admit, I didn't think a wine this cheap could really be that great, I was SO very wrong. We tried this on a whim while traveling and couldn't find my usual go-to summer wine, it quickly became a new favorite. Light, crisp, sweet without being syrupy, perfect for summer evenings.
Alexandria S.
La Vernia, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my go to sweet wine for my neighbor and I we each have a bottle stocked in our fridge. I really enjoy the flavor and sweetness, it's smooth and smells great! The price is amazing, especially for the big bottle. I love the labeling, it's easy to identify in the wine isle!
Kelsey P.
Newnan, GA
I don't think I can say how much I love this wine! I buy this from any local store, it's perfect for any occasion! It's cool, crisp, sweet and delicious. It's not a wine for those who don't like sweet and it's incredibly affordable!
Madeline B.
I absolutely LOVE this moscato. It's cheap and affordable and it taste delicious if you're in the mood for something sweet and crisp. It taste amazing with anything and anytime. I could drink this like water!
Jessica M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is my favorite wine of all time. I've recently acquired a taste for sweeter wines, and this is my favorite brand of moscato. It tastes incredible with everything from snacks to dinner to dessert.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?