Add a Photo

Photos (64)
member-a3b94fa02
member-a3b94fa02
Hollywood, Fl
Barefoot moscato is my favorite ! Everyone I know who tries it loves it . It tastes amazing ! We always have it at our house , and we drink at least a cup of wine at night . It's always in our shopping cart .
Sara C.
Sara C.
Benwood , WV
This is my favorite "cheap" wine. I love how I can find it almost anywhere. It takes so nice compared to other cheap wines. I am never disappointed with Barefoot Moscato. I recommend it to friends constantly.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I love this moscato! Its so light and bubbly, great during the summer especially if you add some cut up fruit to it (try freezing the fruit so they act as ice cubes)! Plus its very cheap, around $10 a bottle.
Olga A.
Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA
I try to always have this wine at my house. Everyone I know drinks it and prefers it over anything else. It can be paired with any courses of dinner, lunch, or just a simple glass of wine. It is my favorite.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
I received this bottle as a gift and it was so good I drank the whole bottle in one sitting. It was the first time drinking this wine. It is delicious and smooth. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Bethany V.
Bethany V.
Brady, TX
Barefoot Moscato is a very good, inexpensive white wine. It is slightly sweet, but not overly so. I do prefer the sparkling version of this wine, though. I would recommend it to others. I would buy it again.
Catharine H.
Catharine H.
I love buying this brand of wine. My family and I always enjoy it during the holidays. Its on the sweet side but I prefer sweet than dry wine. They have it in amy liquor store and theres other kinds as well.
This is my go to wine when I go out to dine with family and friends that allows bring your own alcohol. This wine is not dry and not to sweet! Has just the right about needed to enjoy and not get bored with.
Carl T.
Carl T.
Glade Hill, Va
This is one of my go too brands when I just want a drink and am not being picky about what I want. It is carried in most grocery stores and some gas stations in my area. It is affordable and it tastes great.
Kenyatta J.
Kenyatta J.
Greensboro, NC
Great bottle when you need to gran and go! Its 4.50 in moat stores & its great! Its compares to the more expensive brand of the same type of wine! Great for daily consumption! Great gift or dinner party gift
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?