BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Stephanie G.
Laredo, TX
The love of my life! I absolutely love Barefoot Moscato. Whovever said wine had to be expensive to be cheap lied! Ever since I first tried this wine, I am in love. I cannot live without it. It has a sweet taste but not too sweet that it becomes too much. This is my go to wine and would highly recommend for anyone searching for a good sweet wine.
Cristi B.
Atlanta, GA
One of my favorite summer sips! This flavor is a even with the most inexperienced wine drinker. Sweet and perfect when served chilled. Price point is just right especially if you catch it on sale at the local grocer. Having a big party( or just you and the girls lol) grad the big bottle! Saves trash and extra work of opening extra bottles lol
Laura N.
Ottawa, OH
I am a wine person! I have tried all sorts of wines, every weekend I'm looking for new wineries to hit up and trying different flavors. Barefoot moscato is one of my favorites for just relaxing at home whether it's on the couch watching a movie or chilling with a girls night! And the best part is it doesn't break your bank like some wine can.
Caroline
Hillside, NJ
This moscato is absolutely the best. It's not very strong or dry, and not too sweet. This is great for parties because it's affordable and delicious. Classic drink that you will buy over and over again.
The moscato is also one of the best I've tried. The bottle is easily recognizable and looks great. Great moscato, great price, great taste.
Tori G.
La Pryor, TX
One of the first wines I ever drank, so smooth and has a great crisp taste. The price is beyond reasonable and, for me, it only takes one bottle. I am a frequent buyer of this wine when I have my girlfriends over they love this wine. I just have to recommend it to any first timer looking to try a delicious (yet inexpensive) wine, cheers 🍷
Kianna A.
I have a glass of this wine at least once a week! 😜 ( don't judge me! I'm a Teacher and a mother of a 2 year old lol) It is very lite and refreshing. It's also really good for the price. I purchase at Walmart for about $5 for a small bottle and $10 for a large bottle. I also love that it's sweet and pairs well with food like a red wine.
Addison R.
Birmingham, AL
This wine will always hold a special place in my heart, it was the wine that made me fall in love with wine! It's perfect for beginners who are just getting into the vino world. It's very affordable, sweet and delicious. It's your typical sorority girl wine, so if you're looking for where to start, look no further than barefoot moscato
Sara K.
Millersville , PA
Its not my favorite moscato but it will do in a pinch or when I don't have enough money for my favorite bottle. You can find this everywhere. I'll also gift this to friends who are new to wine as its sweeter than usual moscatos. Its not expensive, it tastes good but if you're a total wino this is probably not your idea of good wine.
Sami V.
I honestly don't understand the hype over this moscato. I think the taste is off and out of any wine brand, Barefoot gives me the worst headache! I have so many brands that are better, most of them are MUCH better. In my opinion, I would rather spend the extra few bucks and get a great bottle of wine over one that's just meah....
Arielle B.
Boise, ID
I am typically not a sweet wine drinker...but when the weather is hot Moscato is really refreshing! I love to add a splash of my favorite fruit juice or some fresh berries to it. I have learned however to not drink multiple bottles...the sugar content will leave you with a lovely, end of the world style headache the next morning!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?