BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Barefoot Moscato is a sweet wine with am aroma of citrus, peach and apricot and for about $10 this wine is definitely a good wine for those beginning wine drinkers. I love it and it's so light and crisp tasting. Definitely drinking a bottle this weekend!
Lexi G.
New York, New York
Barefoot Moscato and Pinot Grigio are probably my top two favorites. It's one hundred percent affordable and has a very sweet taste. What I like about this wine in particular is that the taste doesn't change even after being chilled for a couple of days. It keeps a sweet taste. Really good when garnished with frozen fruit or even as a spritzer.
Hannah C.
Republic, MO
This is my wine of choice. I will drink a whole entire bottle by myself. It's inexpensive. Fairly easy to find. And it doesn't taste bad. I have had crazy expensive wines in front of me that tastes way worse. Barefoot Moscato is what I drink if I have a choice.
Ferris B.
Lakewood, OH
In my opinion this wine needed more fizz. I like a Moscato with some good bubbles in it. I also found it to be too sweet. Its like a soda wine. So sugary its almost syrupy tasting.
Lauren M.
My favorite brand for Moscato. I've tried many, but I always come back to this one. It has good flavor, and sweet enough for me. Perfect price point for what you are receiving.
Lismely D.
My favorite affordable date wine I can’t get enough love the sweetness and it gets you feeling nice if you light weight like me. Taste great goes down smooth with anything
Brittany K.
Billings , MT
I'm not a red wine person so Moscato is perfect for me. It is delicious and sweet. Not to mention, it is a great price so, if you're on a budget you can still buy your self a bottle of wine.
Morgan B.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a very good sweet white wine. It's not horribly sweet (at least to me) and it's also on the cheaper side, so it doesn't break my poor college kid bank account :). It's a very nice wine especially for the price.
Jacie L.
Dallas, TX
Barefoot moscato is a cheap wine that still tastes good. It’s very sweet but it’s moscato so that’s to be expected, but it tastes sweet without tasting cheap or weak.
Britni R.
Chehalis, WA
I'm not one for whites, they are usually too dry and bitter for me. This one was ok, I could get it down, but did not go back for more. The price is pretty alright. And it'd the first white I can say I was able to drink a whole glass of. If you're into whites then I bet this would be your cup of tea.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?