Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Kourtney M.
Kourtney M.

If you like a sweet wine this is the one for you. This wine has great flavor for a great price from a great winery. Its not so sweet that its a dessert wine, however a moscato has a fresh fruity flavor with out over powering. Barefoot is one of my favorite winery's with so many great choices for everyone and if I can't find moscato I go for pinot grigio a little drier but still on the sweet side another great choice
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
San Antonio, TX

Barefoot Moscato is definitely the best value you're going to get for your buck. Having tried other brands of moscato in this price range, I think this particular bottle has a great taste that always keeps me coming back for more. If your price range is a little more $10+ then I would encourage you to go for a nicer bottle but this moscato tastes great all the same. I would definitely recommend this product.
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Lima, OH

Not a fan! This tastes cheap. Granted it is a cheap wine but they offer nicer options around the same price with a better taste. This is ok for a very beginner that doesn't prefer a dry wine since this is a much sweeter dessert wine. Still only giving this 1 star because I wouldn't drink this because of the flavor when better moscato is on the market even at their current price point in my area.
Zarah L.
Zarah L.
Pittsburgh, PA

While I'm not too much of a drinker in general. I do like to indluge in a fwe wines from time to time. While this wine isn't the most expensive of the bunch, it carries a smooth and subtle flavor. That for me if perfect in the summer when place in the fridge for a few hours to chill.
I'd pair this mostly with a lighter dinner, or if you're having a desert that is not to sweet, but rather savory.
Aleksandra R.
Aleksandra R.

I love this wine! I usually dont like white wines but this is sweet and delicious! I think that white wines are usually dry and gross but this is the complete opposite! So sweet and yummy, it goes down so smoothly! I usually like to switch between this one and the Pink Moscato - both are soo good! And cheap too! I think I only pay 7 for a 750ml and 11 for the big one! Such a good deal
Eleni P.
Eleni P.

I could probably finish a whole bottle of this by myself! It's soooo good and sweet! If you don't like sweet stuff then this probably isn't for you because I'm sure some people would argue it's too much, but I absolutely love it! Plus I love champagne in general because the carbonation just adds a little more oomph to the drink! I would definitely use this for girls night or parties!
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
St. Croix

The Barefoot Moscato I tried was purchased at a local grocery store, but can be found at almost any grocery store, shop, or gas station. Its one of thise popular yet affordable wine collections. Barefoot moscato has a nice sweet crisp taste and comes in an off white color, so its a white wine. When chilled it tastes very smooth, however it doesn't taste bad a t room temperature.
April D.
April D.
Malden, MA

A friend introduced me to this wine a few years back at our work holiday party. It was on each of the tables and she told me to try it. It was delicious! Typically I have found different wines to be bitter but this had a fruity and sweet flavor, not overpowering. I have now introduced other family members to this and we always enjoy a glass during different parties we have!
Alysha M.
Alysha M.
Brantford, Ontario

The first time I had Barefoot Moscato, I was having a Christmas dinner with my boyfriend's family and it went so well with the meal. Such a nice, light, just sweet enough taste! I realized it's great for any occasion, after trying it again and again. I love it after a long day! It's a great choice if you don't know much about wine AND it's legit what got me hooked to wine.
Emma U.
Emma U.
Tuscaloosa, AL

I love barefoot moscato! I usually don't like wine, because it is bitter or have a sharp taste! Mostcato is a sweet wine and it is really easy to take down! Also, the price is just right. For a double bottle of this wine is about 14 dollars, and I can get about 12 glasses out of it! However, since it is really sweet I don't recommend drinking more than a glass at the time!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now