Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Abbigail W.
Abbigail W.
Tappen, ND

This is probably my favorite wine.  I tend to purchase Barefoot wine mainly and when I do I love the moscato.  It's sweet but not overly sweet like some moscato's tend to be.  The other thing I like about it is that you can find it at almost any liquor store so you aren't having to search high and low for it.  The cost is low which is nice and quite often I'm able to find it on sale.
Zarah L.
Zarah L.
Pittsburgh, PA

While I'm not too much of a drinker in general. I do like to indluge in a fwe wines from time to time. While this wine isn't the most expensive of the bunch, it carries a smooth and subtle flavor. That for me if perfect in the summer when place in the fridge for a few hours to chill.
I'd pair this mostly with a lighter dinner, or if you're having a desert that is not to sweet, but rather savory.
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Lima, OH

Not a fan! This tastes cheap. Granted it is a cheap wine but they offer nicer options around the same price with a better taste. This is ok for a very beginner that doesn't prefer a dry wine since this is a much sweeter dessert wine. Still only giving this 1 star because I wouldn't drink this because of the flavor when better moscato is on the market even at their current price point in my area.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Cerritos, CA

For the price and taste, you can't beat Barefoot's Moscato.
If you're a wine snob then this might be on par with Stella Rosa but if you just want to have some fruity wine while having a girls night in for some catch up session then you can't go wrong with this one. Especially if you're the type that doesn't like alcohol and needs something that probably taste like grape juice.
Kristen H.
Kristen H.

I bought my first bottle of Barefoot after having a not so pleasant bottle of a dry white wine. I mean for $5-6 a bottle why not. I absolutely loved it. It's fruity and sweet which is what i prefer in my wine. I usually just have a glass or two and curl up on the couch and watch a movie. I recommend it to someone who is looking for a sweet wine but doesn't want to break the budget.
Aleksandra R.
Aleksandra R.

I love this wine! I usually dont like white wines but this is sweet and delicious! I think that white wines are usually dry and gross but this is the complete opposite! So sweet and yummy, it goes down so smoothly! I usually like to switch between this one and the Pink Moscato - both are soo good! And cheap too! I think I only pay 7 for a 750ml and 11 for the big one! Such a good deal
Eleni P.
Eleni P.

I could probably finish a whole bottle of this by myself! It's soooo good and sweet! If you don't like sweet stuff then this probably isn't for you because I'm sure some people would argue it's too much, but I absolutely love it! Plus I love champagne in general because the carbonation just adds a little more oomph to the drink! I would definitely use this for girls night or parties!
Dana M.
Dana M.
Belton, SC

This is my go to for those girls nights and cozy nights at home. We aren't huge drinkers so this cost effective wine does the job. I like that I can conveniently buy it most any stores around where I live and that it will last for quite some time when I am drinking alone. I like to occasionally have a glass after a hard day to take the edge off and Barefoot is always on point!
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
St. Croix

The Barefoot Moscato I tried was purchased at a local grocery store, but can be found at almost any grocery store, shop, or gas station. Its one of thise popular yet affordable wine collections. Barefoot moscato has a nice sweet crisp taste and comes in an off white color, so its a white wine. When chilled it tastes very smooth, however it doesn't taste bad a t room temperature.
April D.
April D.
Malden, MA

A friend introduced me to this wine a few years back at our work holiday party. It was on each of the tables and she told me to try it. It was delicious! Typically I have found different wines to be bitter but this had a fruity and sweet flavor, not overpowering. I have now introduced other family members to this and we always enjoy a glass during different parties we have!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now