BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Fran D.
Harrisburg, PA
Barefoot Moscato is my favorite whenever it comes to you and easy drinking wine. I have given these as gifts to a lot of people for Christmas and everybody seems to enjoy the barefoot Moscato as well.
Julie S.
New Haven, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Moscato is one of my favorite types of wine. I love barefoot because it is so affordable! And I can find it anywhere. Walmart, target, my local liquor store. It’s delicious and sweet enough without being too sweet. I would buy this again
Heidi W.
Davenport, FL
This wine is pretty good for being cheap. It’s sweet and yummy! I would definitely buy this wine again. It does have a little bit of an after taste but not as bad as some wines I have tasted.
Martha W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Barefoot has amazing Moscato! It is very very reasonably priced at less than $8 a bottle, and is very crisp and sweet. This wine has notes of apricot and citrus, making it super refreshing!
Jennifer W.
We had pink moscato champagne for New Years and we really like it. We are going to have to find other things to celebrate to have this in our house more often. I would to get it again soon.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Barefoot Moscato is a sweet wine with am aroma of citrus, peach and apricot and for about $10 this wine is definitely a good wine for those beginning wine drinkers. I love it and it's so light and crisp tasting. Definitely drinking a bottle this weekend!
Lexi G.
New York, New York
Barefoot Moscato and Pinot Grigio are probably my top two favorites. It's one hundred percent affordable and has a very sweet taste. What I like about this wine in particular is that the taste doesn't change even after being chilled for a couple of days. It keeps a sweet taste. Really good when garnished with frozen fruit or even as a spritzer.
Diana S.
Chapel Hill, NC
As a college student on a budget Barefoot Moscato is a brand I buy quite often. It’s not the best moscato on the shelf but it has a refreshing and crispy taste and gives a nice buzz!
Angela K.
Youngstown, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
If you are looking for a delicious sweet wine then look no further. It has wonderful fruity undertones without the bitterness you get from most sweet wines. Very reasonably priced.
Mariela M.
I love love love Barefoot Moscato! This wine is my go to wine when I have events or just visiting friends/ family. Very affordable and great sweet taste. I normally purchase it in my supermarket and always end up drinking it at home in a few days that is how good it is! Definitely will recommend and continue drinking!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?