Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Beth K.
Beth K.
Summerville, GA
If you hate wine and don't want to look out of place at weddings or mixers, this is the wine for you! It's like a bubbly little apple juice! Put ice in it just to mess with the wine snobs around you!
I'm just playing, I like wine and this stuff is really delicious no matter what people say. You can pour it over vanilla ice cream and cry your sorrows away.
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Henderson, NC
This is one of the best selling bottles of Moscato with awards to prove it. It has a sweet and light bodied taste, comparable to Bartenura Moscato. This Moscato is a great buy for the price and you won't be disappointed. I feel that Barefoot Moscato pairs well with savory dishes or hors d'oeuvres or just by itself is fine. You really can't go wrong here.
Zoe G.
Zoe G.
Beverly Hills, CA
I'm not a fan of this moscato. Don't get me wrong I'm all about sweet wines and I usually love Moscatos, but this one by barefoot is sooo sweet, waayyy too sugary tasting. Barely can be considered wine. It pretty much tastes like liquid sugar with a slight wine after taste. If that's your thing by all means, but I definitely won't be drinking this again.
Rizzy V.
Rizzy V.
Barefoot Moscato is one of the best moscato's on the market and certainly the one I purchase most often. It has a perfectly sweet taste that's not nauseating and has a great alcohol count which means just one or two glasses and your feeling just right. As a dessert wine, I've occasionally paired this with a cupcake and enjoyed a nice evening on my porch.
Jeffrey T.
Jeffrey T.
Durham, NC
I purchased this on a whim at a local store, and was surprised that I liked it. I am hesitant to try new wines, as I'm very particular, and don't like overly dry wines. This one was quite good, and is one of my two mainstay moscatos. My wife drinks this one as well, so there's always a spare bottle in the cupboard if the bottle in the fridge is empty.
Heather R.
Heather R.
By far the most refreshing Moscato I have tried. I am not a huge wine drinker. I am extremely picky and they have to be very sweet. I cannot drink a dry wine. Barefoot wines seem to hit the nail on the head when it comes to flavor and sweetness. I can even go all the way down to their pinot if absolutely necessary. I highly suggest them to everyone!
Alisha H.
Alisha H.
Duluth, MN
This wine is pretty good, but you can definitely tell that it is cheap. I know moscato is supposed to be sweet but this wine has so much processed sugar added it is almost hard to drink. I gave it three stars because it tastes okay if you are only going to have a glass, and the price is good, but it's definitely not something I could drink a lot of.
Cathy B.
Cathy B.
Melbourne, FL
Barefoot brand wines are great for picnics and also for cooking light. They are affordable and will satisfy the novice wine drinker and sometimes even be appreciated by those that know the better boutique and vineyard aged wines. Barefoot brand wines are great with light lunches , salads, and sometimes just for sipping in summer while on the porch!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Laredo, TX
The love of my life! I absolutely love Barefoot Moscato. Whovever said wine had to be expensive to be cheap lied! Ever since I first tried this wine, I am in love. I cannot live without it. It has a sweet taste but not too sweet that it becomes too much. This is my go to wine and would highly recommend for anyone searching for a good sweet wine.
Sylvia D.
Sylvia D.
This is a great wine! It is very affordable and you can find it at various locations such as grocery stores, gas stations and liquor stores. It's very sweet and light tasting. This brand and this kind in particular is one of my top go to wines. I would highly recommend this to someone who doesn't want to pay a fortune yet is still good quality.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?