BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Dona P.
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased a bottle because I love a good moscato, and it was on sale. This is definitely a go to favorite for a cheaper wine, but not my favorite overall.
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
My favorite wine and super cheap! I'm a college student so i don't have a ton of money to waste on alcohol! my favorite version is the pink moscato
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my favorite wine. I love the taste and it is very affordable. It goes with many meals, and definitely all deserts. Look for "2 for" sales at CVS. It's the best deal.
Amanda F.
Charlotte, NC
Barefoot is my go-to brand for moscato. So good, and reasonably priced. I love the sweetness of the wine. I even prefer it over some of the more expensive brands I've tried.
Resa C.
Lubbock, TX
This wine is great for those on a budget. It is light and sweet and great for a girls porch afternoon or night get together.
sara s.
Harrisburg, PA
This would be a great wine for a warm spring day or hot summer day drink with some great girlfriends! The taste is refreshing and goes great with deserts and fresh fruits!
Crystal T.
Garfield, NJ
This is my favorite brand to make Moscato. Actually, all of Barefoot's wines are delicious. Their Moscato is light, crisp and delicious. It will not break your bank either.
Lisa C.
Fort Gordon, GA
Sweet, crisp, sparkly (not sparkling) wine. Light flavor. Easy to drink. Good flavor. Nice wine purchase for a night in. Good value for the cost.
Tiffany M.
RICHLANDS, NC
I'm probably one of the only woman to say that had they do not like this wine ask that much. to me, it tastes like a flat can of soda.
Ambra C.
Fort Benning, GA
I had run to the store on evening and the wine I normally get was sold out so I picked this up and was very surprised it was good for the price but just needs to be chilled
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?