Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Breanne B.
Breanne B.
Browns Mills, NJ

I'm a big white wine fan. This wine is priced right and delicious!! One of my top 10 favorite wines. Actually, this brand has many great wines!
Stormi L.
Stormi L.
Augusta, KS

Delicious and affordable, you can find this amazing wine at your local liquor store! Don't let the look fool you! It is really good with bbq!
Dacia S.
Dacia S.
Bloomington, In

This is my favorite wine, at a cheap price!
Amber R.
Amber R.
Louisville, KY

Barefoot moscato is a great wine for its amazing flavor and low price. This wine is sweet, crisp, and light.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Ctr moriches , Ny

It's pretty good I love moscotto and this is pretty good for how cheap it is, it's not too sweet. It's great with frozen fruit in it.
Samantha r.
Samantha r.

Lets just say moscato is one of my favorite drinks taste so so good
Tori H.
Tori H.
Taylors, SC

Hands down best Moscato, very affordable and a light sweet taste. Always great to have on hand.
Annette D.
Annette D.
Ithaca, NY

This was my go to wine in college and definitely still is! I'm not much of a wine drinker, but this wine is an awesome choice if you don't want beer or liquor and want to fix your sweet craving. My parents love red wine, but I always make my family pick me up a bottle of this for parties and such!!! :)
Delshay G.
Delshay G.

Moscato is my FAVORITE, the first moscato I ever tried was barefoot and I was instantly in love! I really enjoy the pink mascato as well.
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Mesquite, TX

I am usually not a wine drinker but my sister convinced me to give the Barefoot Moscato a shot. Let me just say the light, fruity taste of this wine almost has me converted from beer to wine. I will definitely be getting another bottle of this... and soon. I would recommend to any wine drinker. The price and taste both satisfy me.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now