BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Haley B.
Beaumont, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I LOVE this wine. It is sweet and really easy to drink! Just be careful while drinking it because it is so good its possible to drink a glass or two too many.
Lorraine R.
Charlotte, NC
Omg I love this wine me and my friends are always having a glass of this when we are just relaxing, talking or watching tv. But if u haven't taste it go try it
Chelsea C.
Boulder City, NV
Not too sweet, but sweet enough for a moscato. I love the price tag. It's cheap and easy to find almost anywhere! You can even find it at 7/11 in some states!
Theresa T.
Phoenix, AZ
I love moscatos but especially enjoy this one. It is very drinkable and affordable. Many moscatos can be too sweet and overwhelming and this one isn't. Try it!
Alesia T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Great wine all-around!! Incredibly affordable and easy to find :) BAREFOOT carries a variety of categories, perfect for anyone looking to sample on a budget!
Shellie M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
A great wine for any occasion!! It's light chrispy and bubbly. You can't go wrong with this wine chilled and some cheese and crackers for a snack and a movie.
jaimie v.
Pittsburg, CA
One of my favorite dessert wines! Love that I am able to pick this up at my local grocery store or target and the price is affordable. Love barefoot's moscato!
Lindsay b.
Mansfield, MA
Probably one of my favorite wines! Very sweet and delicious. Can drink with dinner or a night with the girls, or just while doing work around the house! :)
Cece J.
West St Paul, MN
This was the first wine I started drinking regularly! It’s definitely sweet, but I love the flavor! I also really love the price!! Super cheap at Total Wine! 😉
Chelsea  K.
I like the barefoot brand. This Moscato doesn't excite me as much as others. The price is cheap enough to keep a bottle on hand when friends are coming over.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?