Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Rachel R.
Rachel R.

Perfect wine for all wine drinkers. Could be a tad sweet to some people. I like sweet tho, and I love barfoot. Nothing overly fancy but good for the price. We always get it on girls night, and out to eat. Recommend to beginning wine drinkers esp!
Christina L.
Christina L.
Newark , DE

I love this wine! It has been a favorite for a long time. I only like white wines. The sweetness is amazing but not too much. hmmm, I think I may need to go to the store now =]
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Bemus Point, NY

This wine is sweet, but it has a great taste to it! It is super refreshing and a great summer wine! Anyone who has had this, has loved it! This is perfect for basking in the sun!
Chauntria T.
Chauntria T.
Springfield, IL

This was my favorite Moscato (was because I don't really drink Moscato so much anymore.) I love that this is inexpensive and sweet!! Barefoot is a good brand of wine over all. Totally worth the $5 I spend at the store for it.
Christy H.
Christy H.
Hampstead, NC

Barefoot wine is a favorite of mine, love the taste and the price
Jamie T.
Jamie T.

White wine is the way to go! And you can't go wrong with a Moscato! However since I've discovered "sparkling" white wine (Primo Amore Moscato) to be exact (thank you Olive Garden!) I haven't had barefoot as much. But it's always a go to wine if I can't find the sparkling wine I am looking for!
Andrea Z.
Andrea Z.
Four Oaks, NC

Its OK tasting but I have only tried to so far ...
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.

I can normally get Barefoot on sale at Target for about $4, so they are my go-to wine if I need something cheap and tastes good!
Kym M.
Kym M.
Roanoke, IN

As a lover of wine, this is a great drink! The price is just right too. If you like Moscato, you won't be disappointed with Barefoot! They offer such a wide variety of wines, but with not liking dry wine, Moscato is the perfect fit!
Yalonda C.
Yalonda C.
Virginia Beach, VA

This is my go to Wine! Sweet and light !Great to take along to your girlfriends get together! Cost is less then 8.00$
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now