Add a Photo

Photos (61)
chrystal M.
chrystal M.
Muskegon, MI

Not only is it a cheaper wine but it also is one of my favorites.
I could go through a cpl bottles of this pretty fast. :)
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Jonesboro, GA

If you have had a long day any barefoot wine is amazing escpecially this one because is so smooth and soothes the most troubled mind. Its nice to have with a pasta dish and a good chic flick!
Rachelle M.
Rachelle M.
Newport News, VA

Love this Moscato! So easy to drink! Great for a party or a girls night in! Also good to put into a white sangria!
Megan M.
Megan M.

I love this wine! It's cheap and tastes so good! Its very sweet which I like
Yvette B.
Yvette B.

I never drank wine before Moscato. I have since been enjoying it on a girls night, dinner out, and have even made some Sangrias with it. The last Melon one I made was amazing
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Douglasville, GA

I LOVE barefoot wine products! Can never go wrong! I drink this at almost every occasion. My fridge is usually always stocked up!
Letictia D.
Letictia D.
Columbus, OH

I love Bafefoot Moscato. Out of most of the wines this has a smooth and sweet flavor. No bitter aftertaste left in your mouth. Pleasant aroma. Goes great with almost any dish. Suitable for just about any occasion.
Linda E.
Linda E.
Yukon, OK

I like the sweet flavor of the wine I always have a bottle around the house we drink it with our friends and family.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.

I initial started to purchase Barefoot because of it's low price; as a college student my funds are limited. However, I am always very satisfied with the wine. It is the perfect amount of sweetness without being too overpowering.
Nathalie B.
Nathalie B.
Woodbridge, VA

Moscato and I have very few mean things to say to eachother. Barefoot isn't expensive, you can find it anywhere, and it isn't a bad quality drink.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now