BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
jaimie v.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my favorite dessert wines! Love that I am able to pick this up at my local grocery store or target and the price is affordable. Love barefoot's moscato!
Dawn S.
Elkhart, IN
This Moscato is the perfect choice for any occasion. Slightly bubbly and a very nice blend of sweet and crisp. Loved this for or daughter's wedding reception.
Alex B.
Greensboro, NC
This is my go to wine for all occasions. I love it and recommend it to tons of friends regularly. My best friend and I often sit and discuss life of a bottle.
Paige S.
This wine is pretty great! We have found ourselves buying it a few times and always enjoying it on a nice night or with a nice dinner, or maybe even a movie.
Adriana D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is my go to wine. It is sweet and very refreshing a must have in the summer time. I also recommend trying the other moscato flavors Barefoot has to offer.
Amanda K.
Oak Creek, WI

Love this stuff. It is defiantly one of my favorites. Tastes great and its cheap which is always a plus! And it doesn't taste cheap like some cheap wine does.
Ale B.
New Caney, TX
This Moscato is perfect after a long day of work. It's so rich on flavor and texture, so smooth and sweet. Personally, I keep mine refrigerated. It's amazing.
Kaeley K.
Wheaton
Barefoot is one of my go to brands for a nite with my girlfriends, abd their moscato is our favorite! Never disappoints! Very affordable and widely available.
Erick P.
Wheeling, IL
A very good wine to take to any of your friend's. Such a sweet taste and you barely taste any alcohol. For sure my go to wine and it is cheap. Which is awsome.
Lisa M.
Deer Park, TX
Moscato is the only wine I will drink. Barefoot makes a pretty good one. It's not the best, but it's a good one, and especially for the price. I drink it often
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?