Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
Minneapolis , MN

Moscato is my favorite. I love barefoot for being affordable and accessible. Perfect if you're not looking for anything too fancy.
Marie B.
Marie B.
Pearland, TX

I love Moscato, and this one is inexpensive but still very good. This is a sweet wine, great for desserts. Look for it on sale at Kroger, 3.29 a bottle!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Kimball, SD

I tried the Barefoot Moscato the other night and I absolutely loved it. I actually love most of the Barefoot brand wines. :)
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
New Park, PA

Love Moscatos, the Pink Barefoot Moscato is also very good
Arva M.
Arva M.
Bowie, MD

I prefer chardonnays and don't like Moscatos that are too sweet. This one is just the right amount of sweet where I don't feel like I'm gulping down sugar. I don't get a headache from this either so thumbs up!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.

This wine is perfect for those summer days you are looking for a good wine. I think it is best used for outside of dinner, maybe more of a dessert wine. Tasty for sure!
Kavisha H.
Kavisha H.
Memphis, TN

I would buy this wine brand over any other brand. reasonable price. excellent taste. Always serve chilled. My favorite is the Mascato.
Minjee Y.
Minjee Y.
Elgin, IL

Probably the cheapest wine you can find. It's super sugary and sweet. I don't know if it should even be called wine. It taste like apple juice or like the non alcoholic champagne you give your kids at thanksgiving.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Red Wing, MN

This is a great wine! It's inexpensive AND it tastes great too! I'm a bit picky when it comes to Moscato, but I really like the Barefoot brand. It's not too sweet so I can drink more than a glass or two if I choose.
Christine K.
Christine K.
Burlington, NJ

Barefoot moscato is a super sweet dessert wine. A bit to sweet to serve with dinner and will leave you with a hangover of you have one to many.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?