BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Heather K.
Hanover Twp, PA
I love sweet wine and this one is one of my favorites! I had it at a friends house for dinner and now it is a must have in our home, even my husband likes it.
Felicita M.
Lancaster, CA
I really like this moscato and I love the price even better. I also like that it's available everywhere I live and I do no have to search high and low for it.
Breanne H.
Olathe, KS
The Barefoot line is a nice affordable wine, so the Moscato fills the need in the brand's line. It's decent, but not going to impress a serious wine drinker.
Sandra E.
Bayamon
I normally only drink red wine, but my mother received this from a friend and she doesn’t drink. She gave it to me. I loved it , it was sweet. I will buy it .
Laverne Q.
Bethlehem , PA
I love the Barefoot line. Nothing like coming home from a bad day at work and unwind with this smooth wine. It doesn't matter which flavor they are all good!
Jordan F.
Indianapolis, IN
A nice, refreshing summer wine. This wine is fairly sweet so drink cautiously. Has some nice white grape flavor and can be used in mixing sangrias or punches.
Genalle T.
West Dundee, IL
Great for summer in the backyard. You will empty the bottle in no time. It is very sweet so if you don't like sweet wines it isn't for you. Price is great too
Nancy O.
This is my absolute favorite wine. It tastes just like pear juice. I do prefer to have it chilled when I drink it. It's a must have when we have get togethers.
Sara F.
Finksburg, MD
This is the best moscato I've tasted.ive had several different brands seeing as this is the only wine i really like , but this one is the best, tastes so fresh
Katherine M.
Philadelphia, PA
Very tasty wine! Barefoot moscato is what my girlfriend Beth drinks all the time! It is very sweet, but I could drink a bottle of this everyday! Recommended !
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?