BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I love this wine, it is sweet and delicious and reasonably priced. It is light and crisp and good day or night with any type of meal. I prefer mine chilled and over ice.
Sherrell R.
Sherrell R.
I love this wine! One of my favorites for a movie night with the girls! Great price and even better taste
hannah c.
hannah c.
Oxford, GA
Great moscato for a great price!
Jamie J.
Jamie J.
Sellersburg, IN
Good tasting wine at a great price point. I love Moscato!
Ambrosia O.
Ambrosia O.
Milton, FL
I really like this product! It tastes really good. It is sweet and not super strong and overpowering. It is just as good as some more expensive brands, and definitely more affordable! I always bring a bottle to girls' night!
Tyrra C.
Tyrra C.
Williston
This is a great wine to drink whether you've been drinking wine for a long time or just started. all barefoot wines are tasty!
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Carrollton, TX
This wine is definitely not the wine for me! So sweet I feel like I go into a sugar coma every time I drink it. On the other hand my boyfriend LOVES it! If you like fruity sweet drinks this is the wine for you.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Wayland, MI
This wine is great for making sangria or other mixers, however if your a true wine lover, this wine has very little flavor and way to sweet! Even for a Moscato and I do love a good cool, crisp Moscato on a hot summer day, but this particular brand just isn't one I would choose to sip alone.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Bronx, NY
My absolute favorite wine goes great for get togethers, dinners, parties you name goes great with anything, won't even know your drinking alcohol
Megan W.
Megan W.
BROOKLYN, NY
I love this as a drinkable sweet, inexpensive wine. You know barefoot wines are always delicious and affordable. It tastes great, especially when it is warm out!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?