BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Chelsea C.
Boulder City, NV
Not too sweet, but sweet enough for a moscato. I love the price tag. It's cheap and easy to find almost anywhere! You can even find it at 7/11 in some states!
Lindsay b.
Mansfield, MA
Probably one of my favorite wines! Very sweet and delicious. Can drink with dinner or a night with the girls, or just while doing work around the house! :)
Sandra E.
Bayamon
I normally only drink red wine, but my mother received this from a friend and she doesn’t drink. She gave it to me. I loved it , it was sweet. I will buy it .
My favorite go-to wine. It tastes great and it's inexpensive. I love that it's just the right of sweetness and it's refreshing. It is good for any occasion.
Alesia T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Great wine all-around!! Incredibly affordable and easy to find :) BAREFOOT carries a variety of categories, perfect for anyone looking to sample on a budget!
Dee Dee H.
Bakersfield, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is a light fruity wine. Obviously it's not going to be anything fancy but it's great for beginners. It's also very affordable. Good for a Sunday brunch.
Rose P.
Ashburn , GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my fav wine . They also had many flavors but I like this one not too sweet . I drink sometime and I also like to try new wine . It's not pricey at all.
Ranae M.
Lancaster, PA
This is a wonderful crowd pleaser it is sweet enough for those who really enjoy sweet wines and yet people like me who like wines a bit dry will also enjoy it
Marissa L.
Pittsburgh, PA
This was one of the first barefoot wines I tried and I love it! The Moscato wine is my favorite and this brand tastes so great! Just the right amount of sweet
Amanda R.
Womelsdorf, PA
This is a deliciously sweet and tasty wine. I love the kind of wines you can drink and not feel like you're drinking tons of alcohol. Nice on hot summer days.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?