Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Dawn A.
Dawn A.
Mount Holly, VT
I LOVE this Moscato! I am not a huge fan of wine in general but I find myself loving this! It is delicious by itself of you can make a delicious Sangria. One bottle of Barefoot Moscato, some peach schnapps, and some lemon-lime soda. Top with some peach and frozen orange slices and OH BOY you are in for a fun night!
Shauna W.
Shauna W.
Warrenton , OR
I love Moscato! Barefoot makes a nice tasting and affordable option. When I'm overwhelmed in the wine section and I want something sweet without breaking the bank, this is a perfect choice. The Pink and Red versions are really great too!
Megan R.
Megan R.
This is the perfect cheap but great tasting wine! Good option when serving a big crowd. The sweet, crisp taste will keep you coming back for more!
Tatiana P.
Tatiana P.
Moscato has become a staple at my gatherings. I no longer crave the strong Merlot, this is a refreshing glass and you don't need to spend a lot of money Barefoot is affordable and quite delicious....
Brandy V.
Brandy V.
This is my go to wine for the beach. It is easy to make a white sangria out of it, by adding strawberries, and apples.
Kate P.
Kate P.
Best cheap moscato! Light and bubbly!
Erica R.
Erica R.
JB MDL
My all time favorite wine! I love it!! It has a perfect crisp taste. I recommend this wine to everyone!😀
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Huntington, NY
Happy Hour Expert
I am a big wine drinker and I absolutely love this wine! Not only the moscato nut
but all the other versions as well. The moscato is sweet and yummy, I like to add some club soda and make a spritzer out of it!
Colette N.
Colette N.
Gilbert, AZ
Barefoot wines are very reasonably priced. This is a great wine if you like something sweet but you do not want to drink a rose. Love it with a good cigar.
Allison E.
Allison E.
Hialeah, FL
Barefoot brand Moscato is a sweet and refreshing take on a traditional moscato. Moscato is a great varietal for those new to wine drinking for its taste and affordable price.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?