Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Kathleen G.
Kathleen G.
Metairie, LA
This has a nice flavor, very crisp with a sweetness to it. It is almost like a wine cooler. Great for a hot day by the pool!
Kathie W.
Kathie W.
Havelock, NC
Tittle says it all. Barefoot Moscato is by far my favorite. Very sweet & simple. Price is ok, though I don't buy it often. Goes great with just about anything!
Becky T.
Becky T.
Massillon, OH
Barefoot Moscato is seriously one of the best more affordable wines on the market. Their Red Moscato is great too!
Candice H.
Candice H.
Dandridge, TN
Moscoto, moscoto, moscoto oh how i love love love you so!! Such sweet and tasty awesomeness! I usually put a little fruit at the bottom of each glass like a reward :) moscoto is very sweet, not dry, and my all time favorite. Barefoot os an awesome brand as well, but any moscoto flavor is well worth trying. Happy drinking
Vivian R.
Vivian R.
Brooklyn, NY
Barefoot is a good brand and I usually purchase their wines, but the Moscato is absolutely the best wine they offer. It is sweet, not tart. Full of flavor and is great to pair with any food.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Wickliffe, OH
It's light and refreshing and the perfect happy hour or girls night out type of wine.
It's not heavy on your stomach or your soul. It's sweat and delicious and holds it own.
Nykki O.
Nykki O.
Columbus, OH
Barefoot is a great value. The taste is wonderful, and I love drinking it! The original is nice, but the pink variety is my favorite.
Michele B.
Michele B.
Gulfport, MS
Barefoot is my favorite mass produced wine. It's cost effective but doesn't taste awful. I love their white zin.
Maia L.
Maia L.
Super sweet and refreshing. It tastes more like a desert than a beverage. Perfect for a summer picnic!
Tammy H.
Tammy H.
Pine Mountain, GA
This is so good with chicken or fish. Very sweet and does not leave an after taste. I love that it is affordable and has quite a kick!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?