The Best Proseccos For National Prosecco Day
BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,673 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 297 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Although I am a bit of a wine snob, I have found barefoot wines to be decent for the price! I am currently a Graduate student and believe this has helped me stay calm and stay within my budget!!!! :D
I love the Moscato very smooth and not over bearing
This is a decent wine if you like very sweet wines. It is reasonably priced and you can often find it on sale.
This is a good starter wine, moscato is sweet and crisp, and barefoot is really affordable. It definitely more for the people who haven't been introduced to wine before, since it's so ridiculously sweet.
I love Barefoot Moscato. It is so light and refreshing and completely perfect for this time of year when it is hot outside. It is perfect chilled or at room temperature. I like all the varieties Barefoot offers of it's Moscato especially the Champagne. I have turned so many friends onto it. It is definitely affordable and I usually buy two or three each time I go. Give it a try you won't be disappointed!
Moscato is my favorite wine and I've tried them all! Barefoot is a nice everyday Moscato. Easy to find and reasonably priced. It is definitely a wine that I know I can find wherever I am...even when I'm on vacation.
I never was a wine drinker until trying this amazing wine! Barefoot Moscato is one of my absolutely favorite wines. It's sweet, and goes great with anything! I am always able to get people to enjoy a glass, and then they're hooked!
I like sweet wines and Barefoot Moscato is on the drier side. It's not bad, just not the sweetest. The price is right though!
This moscato is light and bubbly. It is a wonderful dessert drink. I never buy any other brand.
This is a cheaper priced wine, but don't let it fool you! Its fresh, clean, just sweet enough! Always a party favorite!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos