BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Lisa M.
Deer Park, TX
Moscato is the only wine I will drink. Barefoot makes a pretty good one. It's not the best, but it's a good one, and especially for the price. I drink it often
Talesha R.
Jacksonville, FL
Not the greatest tasting but best bang for your buck thats for sure, if i need to relax i can always see spending a few dollars on a glass of barefoot moscato
Nancy O.
This is my absolute favorite wine. It tastes just like pear juice. I do prefer to have it chilled when I drink it. It's a must have when we have get togethers.
Dawn S.
Elkhart, IN
This Moscato is the perfect choice for any occasion. Slightly bubbly and a very nice blend of sweet and crisp. Loved this for or daughter's wedding reception.
Lexis J.
Mcdonough, GA
I love this wine. It's not too much. It's great with cheese and crackers! Also it's very affordable can find at your local grocery stores. It's an okay value !
Amanda K.
Oak Creek, WI

Love this stuff. It is defiantly one of my favorites. Tastes great and its cheap which is always a plus! And it doesn't taste cheap like some cheap wine does.
Kaeley K.
Wheaton
Barefoot is one of my go to brands for a nite with my girlfriends, abd their moscato is our favorite! Never disappoints! Very affordable and widely available.
Amanda R.
Womelsdorf, PA
This is a deliciously sweet and tasty wine. I love the kind of wines you can drink and not feel like you're drinking tons of alcohol. Nice on hot summer days.
Deana C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like Moscato and this is a good one and for the price you can't beat it. While I normally drink Cabernet, Moscato is lovely and refreshing in the summertime.
Brejane B.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This moscato is a lot on the sweeter side of moscatos. It's not bubbly, it does have a good smell to it and a good taste, but it could be a little less sweet.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?