Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Josie S.
Josie S.
Ceres, CA

Love it!! DEFINATELY something me and the girls by to just have a relaxing night. :) we usually get more then one bottle hahah ;)
Cathy L.
Cathy L.
Lynwood, CA

I've had many Moscato's before this one and this is among one of my favorites. It is sweet, fruity, and bubbly. SO YUMMY! and the price is a good everyday deal.
Caroline A.
Caroline A.
Basking ridge, Nj

There is a startling difference when this is not served chilled. Taste much better haha. It's a sweet wine for a really good price. Very yummy for a summer day
Cassi S.
Cassi S.
Muncie, In

I love this wine, its not too sweet, not too dry! Plus, the fact that this wine comes in multiple flavors a huge plus!
Julie G.
Julie G.

Sooooo sweet. Too sweet for me. Great if you like a super sweet white wine, but don't even try if you prefer more dry wine
Ali W.
Ali W.
Lawrenceville, NJ

My go-to wine for a girls night! It's delish and a great deal. Obviously it is not as nice as higher end wines but sets itself apart from other cheap wines by not tasting like pure sugar. Also love that it is so easy to find in stores, the majority of them carry this brand. It also helps that the bottle is super cute as well ;]
Bernadetta A.
Bernadetta A.
Newtown, CT

I am not a huge fan of wines, but this one is something special. I can drink it all the tim!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Galion, OH

Cheap white wine for people who like sweet wines. It's a
Flavorful light combination of fruits and has a hint of champagne taste.
Jade C.
Jade C.

It's not my favorite but I like it and buy it when I can't find the one I do like. It's pretty good.
Brittany V.
Brittany V.
De Pere, WI

GREAT TASTE FOR A GREAT PRICE. CANT GO WRONG
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now