BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Patrice c.
Patrice c.
Windham, NH
One of the best quality wines for an inexpensive price. It pairs really well with most cheeses and fruits and is definitely a great beginner wine for those looking to delve into the scene!
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Pasadena , TX
This wine is a smooth tasteful drink. Goes down smoothly compaired to others, the price is perfect and goes great with some chocolate strawberrys
Rameka M.
Rameka M.
Land O Lakes, FL
You just can't go wrong with this Moscato. The flavor is just so smooth, no after taste and the price is terrific. I have tried quite a few and this is by far the best one yet! So many other are overpriced and have a horrible after taste. This has been my favorite for over a year now.
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
I love sweet wines. There is a local winery in Oregon that has a wine that's about $25 per bottle that tastes a lot like this Barefoot Mascato. It's like drinking an alcoholic glass of white grape juice. I drink chilled and to keep cold instead of watering it down with ice, try putting in frozen green grapes.
amanda K.
amanda K.
Covington, KY
A friend introduced me to Barefoot wines. I never had been a wine drinker, but this one was different. Smooth and sweet, completely my kind of relaxing night cap. Have a glass or a bottle. Priced from $5.50-$8.00 completely reasonable.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Coon Rapids, IA
Great affordable wine. It is always in my wine rack. Just made a lime strawberry wine drink with this wine. It was yummy!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Pittsburgh, PA
When I think Moscato, I think Barefoot. It's the perfect amount of sweetness and there's always a great sale on it. If you like a light sweet wine, this is for you!
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I love this wine, it is sweet and delicious and reasonably priced. It is light and crisp and good day or night with any type of meal. I prefer mine chilled and over ice.
Sherrell R.
Sherrell R.
I love this wine! One of my favorites for a movie night with the girls! Great price and even better taste
hannah c.
hannah c.
Oxford, GA
Great moscato for a great price!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?