Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Ivette D.
Ivette D.
Homestead, FL
I love Barefoot Moscato. The taste is perfect. Great for a night with the girls at home and great price
Angela C.
Angela C.
Marlborough, MA
Barefoot makes my favorite pink moscato. It's light and a little fruity!
Maria G.
Maria G.
Brooklyn, NY
Great tasting, definitely something you would want to drink with a bunch of your girlfriends on a girls night out
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
Los Angeles, CA
When i am having a rough day at work or just talking to my friends I love having a a glass of Moscato. I really like the taste of it.
Kristy W.
Kristy W.
Millbrook , AL
As far as moscato wines go this isn't my favorite. I like the sweeter Sutter Home brand but I wouldn't turn this down if it were offered to me!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Jacksonville, NC
You cant beat this deal. At my local supermarket its under $6 and it tastes good, better than most cheap wines. I love white wines, and this is one I don't leave the store without.
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Anything barefoot is always delicious; especially Moscato. It's perfect for white sangrias on a sunny day!
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Milledgeville, GA
When I want I sweet wine I typically go for the barefoot moscato. Can't beat the price and it doesn't taste t bad either.
krystal t.
krystal t.
Fort Campbell, KY
Its my favorite go to wine when i wanna be cheap, its SO GOOD, you should try it!! I love when i can get a good wine for so cheap and get drunk
Lindsey E.
Lindsey E.
Las Vegas , nv
Always bring a bottle of it when going to dinner with family and friends. It is a great wine just to enjoy at home with the hubby and a movie. I prefer a chardonnay but the moscato can be great with a light pasta dish or just crackers and cheese. I have met many people who like the brand but this this type of wine is to sweet. Plus this wine is always affordable and I can always find it chilled at my local liquor store.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?