BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Kaeley K.
Wheaton
Barefoot is one of my go to brands for a nite with my girlfriends, abd their moscato is our favorite! Never disappoints! Very affordable and widely available.
Heather K.
Hanover Twp, PA
I love sweet wine and this one is one of my favorites! I had it at a friends house for dinner and now it is a must have in our home, even my husband likes it.
Chelsea  K.
I like the barefoot brand. This Moscato doesn't excite me as much as others. The price is cheap enough to keep a bottle on hand when friends are coming over.
jaimie v.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my favorite dessert wines! Love that I am able to pick this up at my local grocery store or target and the price is affordable. Love barefoot's moscato!
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
This is my go to moscato for all occasions. People always think it is an expensive brand and are surprised when I tell them how inexpensive Barefoot wines are!
Stephany H.
Beech Grove, IN
Loooove the taste & the price <3 you can't go wrong with barefoot. && i just learned that if you pour it into your fave juice you get a delicious combination.
Adriana D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is my go to wine. It is sweet and very refreshing a must have in the summer time. I also recommend trying the other moscato flavors Barefoot has to offer.
Heather M.
This is one of my favorite wines. It is sweet and refreshing. It is a cheap moscato, and that is evident. But for something light at home, this is the ticket.
Gabi G.
Santa Rsa Bch, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is what I call a great " starter" wine. It's really light and sweet and perfect for people who want to start drinking wine but don't like the flavor yet.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
It's OK for the money. Has a good fruity taste that isn't too sweet or not sweet enough. I don't really care for the aftertaste that I got while drinking it.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?