BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

Buy on Target*
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Conroe, TX
I love the Barefoot brand, and their Moscato is no different! Very smooth, not too sweet. Perfect!
Ronesha P.
Ronesha P.
Sanford, FL
I really love Barefoot Moscato I would suggest added fruits to them specially for the summer like strawberries. I like drinking Moscato with sweet cupcakes or chocolate.
Riann S.
Riann S.
This is absolutely delicious! Very tasteful and inexpensive if you're looking for a cheap but amazing wine! I'm a Moscato girl but barefoot brand has it down pat! 👏👍👍
Sara G.
Sara G.
N Providence, RI
I like barefoot wines. They have a delicious pink moscato that is super yummy!
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Lafayette, LA
Honestly if you enjoy sweet things like Moscato, then there is no reason to spend a lot of money on them. This is a very good value for the price.
Latoya W.
Latoya W.
Eutaw, AL
I absolutely love wine. This brand is good my husband and I always use to drink this brand, I haven't tried the Pink flavor yet.
Lori A.
Lori A.
Charlotte, NC
I really like this wine, it sweet and crisp. Some wines give me a headache but not this brand. It meets my expectations every time. I love that sweet flavor and the price is fair. You can always find it on sale. I will continue to purchase this wine.
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Gaylord, MI
Figured I would do a review since I am having a glass right now!!
I only had my first taste of Moscato on Thanksgiving four days ago and now I am hooked!
I really like the Barefoot Moscato it has just the right amount of sweet for me and is very smooth.
I am not a huge wine drinker but this will be a definite go-to for me when I am in the mood for wine. I like the lightness and sweetness of this wine. I like it chilled and in the biggest glass I can fine!
Ileena Z.
Ileena Z.
Shelton, CT
I love barefoot moscato. its priced greatly. i mean a HUGE bottle of this stuff is less than $12. And that's crazy cheap for a really good wine.
This one is very sweet but is perfect for summer. Add some ice cubes and I'm in heaven
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Jackson, NJ
I love using this wine as a white sangria..so refreshing. The best part about it is that it is not expensive. If you aren't a huge wine person, but want to start drinking wine, this is a good one to start with.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?