Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Amesbury, MA

I am semi-obsessed with Barefoot Moscato. Not only is it amazing, it goes well with anything you put with it. Wine Spritzer? No Problem, just add this bottle with a little rasberry flavored seltzer and maybe even some fresh strawberries...So good! Its also the perfect wine to bring to a party of other get together, i mean who doesn't like a good moscato!?
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Franklin, IN

Love it. It's not too expensive, tastes awesome, and goes well with anything. I don't like bitter, dry, weird after taste wine. If you like something sweet, try this!
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Gurley, AL

Barefoot wines are consistently award winning for a reason. They take the true essence of each varietal and simplify it so that it's approachable to all wine drinkers. Novice or expert, the sweet floral notes of this wine are bountiful and soothing. Great on its own, or with mild appetizer courses such as a cheese tray! It's also delicious in punch recipes, specifically Summer Sangria.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Warren, AR

Barefoot Moscato has a nice smooth taste and a nice price. I have never tried this before but saw it on sale and thought I would give it a try. I have to say not bad.
Precious H.
Precious H.

Yes my go too , I love sweets and this is the best dessert drink ! I highly recommend this to everyone . And it has just the right alcohol content to get you where you need to be . And the price is very affordable .
Devin M.
Devin M.
Manchester, NH

I love the whole barefoot collection! If you want a cheap wine this is perfect! I haven't tried making sangria with it but I bet it would be tasty.
Jaala M.
Jaala M.
Somerset, KY

Reasonable priced and usually my go to wine for myself on any given night! It is sweet and tasty and great for sipping or throwing it back ;-)
Berkley H.
Berkley H.
Farmville, VA

Use to be one of my favs for a glass or two.

It does become overwhelming after a few drinks. I just wanted a beer. But great for a glass or two
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
San Antonio, TX

This wine has won awards I know! But If I drink a whole glass, I get a headache- I think its too sweet. I'm kind of a wine snob though- I feel like they can make the wine cheaper by mixing this with copious amounts of sugar- It is cheap though so there's that
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Cockeysville, MD

Inexpensive, sweet, and delicious! my absolute favorite wine and always my go-to! my friends love it too!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now