BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Deana C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like Moscato and this is a good one and for the price you can't beat it. While I normally drink Cabernet, Moscato is lovely and refreshing in the summertime.
Natalie R.
Berwyn, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I'm obsessed with bare foot moscato!! Has a delicious fruity taste. Perfect to have a nice ice cold glass just to relax. Its also affordable and great quality.
Genalle T.
West Dundee, IL
Great for summer in the backyard. You will empty the bottle in no time. It is very sweet so if you don't like sweet wines it isn't for you. Price is great too
Danielle H.
Lake Wales, FL
I love Moscato... and I love the Barefoot brand. But this wine is not as sweet to me as other moscato brands and is more on the bitter side for my taste buds.
Marina S.
Williamsville, NY
I love this wine, if you don't like sweet wine than this wine will not be for you. But for those that like sweet wine give this a shot, its very easy to drink!
Shellie M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
A great wine for any occasion!! It's light chrispy and bubbly. You can't go wrong with this wine chilled and some cheese and crackers for a snack and a movie.
Kari W.
Severn, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I am a fan of moscato wines and Bare Foot is one of the brands I tend to buy more often than not. Has a good taste to it and is a favorite with my Brie bites!
Chelsea  K.
I like the barefoot brand. This Moscato doesn't excite me as much as others. The price is cheap enough to keep a bottle on hand when friends are coming over.
Stephany H.
Beech Grove, IN
Loooove the taste & the price <3 you can't go wrong with barefoot. && i just learned that if you pour it into your fave juice you get a delicious combination.
Shealah B.
Branford , CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Absolutely love this Moscato, but I do feel that it is sweet after a few glasses. All moscato is sweet. It is simply refreshing and I drink it all year round.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?