BY BAREFOOT #3 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has neve...14 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 48 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?6 Answers
Amanda R.
Love this wine. I want a glass right now. Sweet and not very dry. Perfect with a meal. Steak or chicken. Doesn't really matter because it's good with everything
Tessa H.
Santa Clara, CA
This wine is super sweet, in a good way. Barefoot wines are extremely affordable. This is a good starter wine. I normally find it from $5-$6. Great budget wine.
Shannon F.
Hammond, LA
While this isn't my favorite wine, it's a refreshing treat after a long day at the office. I find barefoot to be a little on the sweet side but still drinkable.
Kasey M.
Clarkesville, GA
I am a huge wine drinker and moscato is definitely on the top list of my favorites. This barefoot brand is without a doubt one of my favorite brands. So tasty.
Stephanie R.
San Antonio, TX
Go to wine. Any time we are invited to a party or dinner, we head to HEN or Walgreens to purchase this. It's cheap, but everyone enjoys the subtly and sweetness
Alecia P.
Barefoot always provides a great tasting wine at a great price! I do enjoy moscato, as well as other types they offer! If you like moscato, try the red moscato!
Emily S.
Lexington, KY
This wine is absolutely DELICIOUS!! And I recommend it to anyone and EVERYONE, particularly on a nice hot summer day!! It is refreshing, and soooo yummy!! :) :)
Darcy G.
Chariton, IA
Yummy!!! I love the price also. I can find it in the stores around my small town!! So it is a Win Win for me! It isn't too sweet either! This is my go to wine.
Cathy L.
Lynwood, CA
I've had many Moscato's before this one and this is among one of my favorites. It is sweet, fruity, and bubbly. SO YUMMY! and the price is a good everyday deal.
Donella J.
Phoenix, AZ
I love Barefoot moscato. It is fruity and doesn't have a sing after taste. My husband and I both drink this brand. Is a great drink after a long day at work!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?

Walmart