BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Suzi T.
Maple Glen, PA
This is a nice wine. It is very affordable and is often on sale which makes it accessible for many people. I like the whites chilled - especially in the summer.
Darcy G.
Chariton, IA
Yummy!!! I love the price also. I can find it in the stores around my small town!! So it is a Win Win for me! It isn't too sweet either! This is my go to wine.
Alessandra R.
Fort Worth, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Moscato is my favorite and even though it is a desert wine I love it even without. The barefoot brand is a great grocery store wine, it is cheap and taste great
Teresa F.
Mount Vernon, WA
It’s a good moscato drink. I mostly drink moscato and other barefoot wine drinks. Barefoot is a good wine and I would recommend to a friend to buy it or try it.
Emily S.
Lexington, KY
This wine is absolutely DELICIOUS!! And I recommend it to anyone and EVERYONE, particularly on a nice hot summer day!! It is refreshing, and soooo yummy!! :) :)
Donella J.
Phoenix, AZ
I love Barefoot moscato. It is fruity and doesn't have a sing after taste. My husband and I both drink this brand. Is a great drink after a long day at work!
Amanda R.
Love this wine. I want a glass right now. Sweet and not very dry. Perfect with a meal. Steak or chicken. Doesn't really matter because it's good with everything
Kasey M.
Clarkesville, GA
I am a huge wine drinker and moscato is definitely on the top list of my favorites. This barefoot brand is without a doubt one of my favorite brands. So tasty.
Sarah D.
Tom Bean, TX
I like to use Barefoot Moscato in drink recipes that call for white wine. It is sweet, never bitter. Of course, I like having a glass of moscato by itself, too!
CARMEN C.
Love this moscato! affordable, tastes great and refreshing! I haven't tried adding fresh fruit to this moscato yet, but I will be doing so in the summer! yum!
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
What is your favorite thing to pair with this wine?
Sarah K.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I've heard mixed reviews about this wine, is it good?
Aja S.
San Jose, CA
What is the best food to pair this with?
Michelle V.
Elizabethtown, KY
What is a good pairing with this wine?
Britny G.
What fruit do you like to put in this wine?