BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
Nina M.
Lexington, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
You just can't beat this moscato for the price! Moscato is a great "beginner" wine because it's really sweet and mild. This one fits that description perfectly!
Tina V.
Vancouver, WA
I love this Moscato. Light and fruity, not too sweet. Goes perfect with appetizers and/ or light desserts. For the cost you really can't get a better wine. Yum.
Carmen C.
Love this moscato! affordable, tastes great and refreshing! I haven't tried adding fresh fruit to this moscato yet, but I will be doing so in the summer! yum!
Kristen J.
Clover , SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I love Barefoot moscato! It is a very affordable wine. Tastes great and not too sweet. No headache the next day. This is one wine we always have at girls night.
Sarah C.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Not as good as cupcake moscato, but its pretty good! Price is great and good quality! Good for Girls night in or even just to keep at home for a quiet night in!
Tiffany J.
Fort Wayne, IN
Who doesn't love a relaxing bath with a glass of wine! This wine is so light and refreshing. I love sitting there getting wrinkling enjoying a book with wine.
Vanessa R.
Brownsville, TX
I like it a lot it's very smooth.. Enjoy it with fruit it's so delicious ...I like to have mine in the fridge a couple hrs before I'm going to drink it,so yummy
Lea Ellen F.
N Little Rock, AR
It is very good for the price point. While I find it a little sweet to drink in bulk, it is delicious mixed into sangria or with ginger ale to make a spritzer.
Alecia P.
Barefoot always provides a great tasting wine at a great price! I do enjoy moscato, as well as other types they offer! If you like moscato, try the red moscato!
Luci M.
If I get wine, it will probably be this wine. This is a very affordable wine with a great taste! It has a crisp sweet taste and is great to sip on with dinner.
Brooke M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I've never tried the barefoot brand or moscato. Is this the brand to buy? I hear a lot of people talk about it.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville , GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Is this product good for it to be at its price
Sarah B.
Gorham, ME
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I put frozen strawberries in my Barefoot Moscato. Does anyone else mix anything else into theirs?
Lucero E.
How strong is this? I've smelled it and it has a really strong smell compared to Stella rosa
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
What is your favorite thing to pair with this wine?