BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 48 Answers
  • Anyone love Barefoot Moscato as much as I do?4 Answers
Heather C.
Lafayette, LA
Sweet, tangy, light, amazing, beginner wine. I love this wine for a beginning wine of the night. We just had a business meeting and they had some there and it was delicious cold!
Jessica B.
Amarillo, TX
I love Barefoot Moscato. It is crisp and light and sweet. I love how the taste lingers for a bit and it is amazing. I would drink it all day everyday if I could.
Jennifer J.
Great tasting sweet wine! After a long week, I enjoy kicking back for either a fun night with the girls or relaxing by a bonfire with a glass of barefoot! Enjoy!
Maria M.
Birdsboro, PA
I love Barefoot Moscato. This sweetness in a glass is perfect treat on a warm summer day. Affordable and delicious! Barefoot brand is top on my taste pallet.
Donna S.
Howell, MI
Delicate and sweet, this is an excellent choice for girls night, and economical as well. This was served at a party I went to recently and was the first bottle gone of several available.
Astrid M.
Santa Maria
It's not as sweet as other moscato wines but the taste is pretty great. If you are looking for a wine that is somewhat sweet but not too sweet, then this wine is perfect for you.
Cristina T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Marissa M.
Cheap, tasty wine. The flavors are rich, and the price can't be beat. Its great for a night in with husband.
Cyndra C.
Raleigh, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Super tasty. I get this wine a lot and I recommend this wine to anyone who likes a moscato at a low price .
Natalia F.
Canton, CT
i have to say- though i wont dare purchase a bottle of moscato because my taste in wine has heightened to more expensive bottles and flavors- this is definitely every first timers go to. its cheap and gets you the buzz u desire and of course goes down easy because of the sweetness!
Carmen L.
Is this a sweet wine?
Christy O.
I've never tried wine before but I am wanting to try it. Whats a good one to try for the first time?
Anabel C.
Laredo, TX
Why do you love barefoot moscato? What does this wine have over other moscatos?
Lisa R H.
Canton, MA
Am I the only one who fins this one too sweet?
Paige C.
Crowley, TX
Who else just loves this wine and thinks its the best?