BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Vanessa R.
Brownsville, TX
I like it a lot it's very smooth.. Enjoy it with fruit it's so delicious ...I like to have mine in the fridge a couple hrs before I'm going to drink it,so yummy
Tiffany J.
Fort Wayne, IN
Who doesn't love a relaxing bath with a glass of wine! This wine is so light and refreshing. I love sitting there getting wrinkling enjoying a book with wine.
Lea Ellen F.
N Little Rock, AR
It is very good for the price point. While I find it a little sweet to drink in bulk, it is delicious mixed into sangria or with ginger ale to make a spritzer.
Alecia P.
Barefoot always provides a great tasting wine at a great price! I do enjoy moscato, as well as other types they offer! If you like moscato, try the red moscato!
Stephany H.
Beech Grove, IN
Loooove the taste & the price <3 you can't go wrong with barefoot. && i just learned that if you pour it into your fave juice you get a delicious combination.
Danielle H.
Lake Wales, FL
I love Moscato... and I love the Barefoot brand. But this wine is not as sweet to me as other moscato brands and is more on the bitter side for my taste buds.
Maggie D.
Virginia Beach, VA
This is my go to table wine in my house. It's the perfect amount of sweetness and even non-wine drinkers like it when I give them the "oh just drink it" line.
jessica M.
Been almost a year and a half but I still remember it being affordable and yummy!
I like to freeze berries and throw them in to keep cold and for extra flavor.
Gabi G.
Santa Rsa Bch, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is what I call a great " starter" wine. It's really light and sweet and perfect for people who want to start drinking wine but don't like the flavor yet.
Heather P.
Grand Island, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This wine is was too sweet for my liking. It almost tastes like an ice wine due to its sweetness. If you're not a fan of super sweet, this wine is not for you!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
One of the best wines out there! Wouldn't you agree?
Christy O.
I've never tried wine before but I am wanting to try it. Whats a good one to try for the first time?
Lisa R H.
Canton, MA
Am I the only one who fins this one too sweet?
Paige C.
Crowley, TX
Who else just loves this wine and thinks its the best?
Anabel C.
Laredo, TX
Why do you love barefoot moscato? What does this wine have over other moscatos?