Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Kathryn J.
Kathryn J.
Gainesville, VA
I love this wine because it tastes very good, but it's also very reasonably priced!! It's a win win!!
Shacoiya S.
Shacoiya S.
Columbia, SC
This is sweet and refreshing. I love it. I love the taste of Moscato and this brand captures it perfectly.
julie c.
julie c.
Margate, FL
Great tasting sweet wine I enjoy drinking this wine on hot summer days at a BBQ I am more of a sweet white wine fan so this is perfect for me
Dawn A.
Dawn A.
Mount Holly, VT
I LOVE this Moscato! I am not a huge fan of wine in general but I find myself loving this! It is delicious by itself of you can make a delicious Sangria. One bottle of Barefoot Moscato, some peach schnapps, and some lemon-lime soda. Top with some peach and frozen orange slices and OH BOY you are in for a fun night!
Shauna W.
Shauna W.
Warrenton, OR
I love Moscato! Barefoot makes a nice tasting and affordable option. When I'm overwhelmed in the wine section and I want something sweet without breaking the bank, this is a perfect choice. The Pink and Red versions are really great too!
Megan R.
Megan R.
This is the perfect cheap but great tasting wine! Good option when serving a big crowd. The sweet, crisp taste will keep you coming back for more!
Tatiana P.
Tatiana P.
Moscato has become a staple at my gatherings. I no longer crave the strong Merlot, this is a refreshing glass and you don't need to spend a lot of money Barefoot is affordable and quite delicious....
Brandy V.
Brandy V.
This is my go to wine for the beach. It is easy to make a white sangria out of it, by adding strawberries, and apples.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Maumelle, AR
This is a little to sweet, but I drink it from time to time. Plus, I am a fan of Barefoot! Yum
Kate P.
Kate P.
Best cheap moscato! Light and bubbly!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?