Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Latoya W.
Latoya W.
Eutaw, AL
I absolutely love wine. This brand is good my husband and I always use to drink this brand, I haven't tried the Pink flavor yet.
Travis M.
Travis M.
Las Vegas, NV
Definitely worth a try. Very good finish. It's sweet and not too dry. The price is right. I will certainly buy again!
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Gaylord, MI
Figured I would do a review since I am having a glass right now!!
I only had my first taste of Moscato on Thanksgiving four days ago and now I am hooked!
I really like the Barefoot Moscato it has just the right amount of sweet for me and is very smooth.
I am not a huge wine drinker but this will be a definite go-to for me when I am in the mood for wine. I like the lightness and sweetness of this wine. I like it chilled and in the biggest glass I can fine!
Ileena Z.
Ileena Z.
Shelton, CT
I love barefoot moscato. its priced greatly. i mean a HUGE bottle of this stuff is less than $12. And that's crazy cheap for a really good wine.
This one is very sweet but is perfect for summer. Add some ice cubes and I'm in heaven
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Jackson, NJ
I love using this wine as a white sangria..so refreshing. The best part about it is that it is not expensive. If you aren't a huge wine person, but want to start drinking wine, this is a good one to start with.
Paige H.
Paige H.
When looking for a new wine, it's always hard to find one that fits you perfectly. With Barefoot brand it's easy to find a wine you love. For me, it's Barefoot Moscato! You can never go wrong with a bottle of this! It's great for a casual glass, a girls night or with your favorite dessert or seafood.
Shawna R.
Shawna R.
San Antonio, TX
I always get this on for back yard bbq's . When friends come over to have a good time. This is the perfect wine for anything.
Toria S.
Toria S.
Onekama, MI
This wine is like drinking syrup. You can get it for $3 at the gas station, and it tastes like it.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Tulsa, OK
Best Mocasto Ever! This has stuff has the most amazing taste. I am craving a drink just thinking about it!
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Syracuse, NY
For about $5, this is the best bottle of moscato that you can get! Great flavor and great packaging. My sister served it at her wedding and all the guests loved it!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?