Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Ali W.
Ali W.
Lawrenceville, NJ

My go-to wine for a girls night! It's delish and a great deal. Obviously it is not as nice as higher end wines but sets itself apart from other cheap wines by not tasting like pure sugar. Also love that it is so easy to find in stores, the majority of them carry this brand. It also helps that the bottle is super cute as well ;]
Bernadetta A.
Bernadetta A.
Newtown, CT

I am not a huge fan of wines, but this one is something special. I can drink it all the tim!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Galion, OH

Cheap white wine for people who like sweet wines. It's a
Flavorful light combination of fruits and has a hint of champagne taste.
Jade C.
Jade C.

It's not my favorite but I like it and buy it when I can't find the one I do like. It's pretty good.
Brittany V.
Brittany V.
De Pere, WI

GREAT TASTE FOR A GREAT PRICE. CANT GO WRONG
Lizz C.
Lizz C.
Sand Springs, OK

I am a wine lover! For a pretty cheap moscato, barefoot is very good!! Its my go-to after a long week at work or just a girls night in. Delish!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Blountstown, FL

This is my cheap go-to wine of chose! Very light and refreshing! And to be able to get my boyfriend to drink it say's a lot!
Janice C.
Janice C.
Three Rivers, MA

This moscato is sweet, refreshing and tasty! It almost doesn't taste like it has alcohol in it. I love to split a big, affordable bottle of Barefoot Wines with all my friends.
Jessy E.
Jessy E.
Grand Rapids, MI

Yummy and cheap! I love bars that have Barefoot as their basic wine! It's really good for the price!
Katie H.
Katie H.

This is a good wine for the price you are paying for it. I love grabbing a bottle if I am relaxing at home or going to visit a few friends. I would recommend this to anyone.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now