BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Griselda R.
Of course when we get a bottle of the red one, we have to get a bottle of the white one. Love this wine cause it's not dry and it tastes so good.
Brejane B.
Thousand Oaks, CA
This moscato is a lot on the sweeter side of moscatos. It's not bubbly, it does have a good smell to it and a good taste, but it could be a little less sweet.
Liz W.
Woodmere, OH
Affordable and sweet, definitely one of my favorite go to wines! Barefoot has a variety of wines to choose from to suit everyone's personal taste.
Kayla C.
Valdosta, GA
It isn't the Best Moscato out there, but if you want something affordable for a quick drink then this is your wine to go to! Barefoot can be founda anywhere.
Astry V.
Hicksville , NY
I am a big fan moscato and this brand is really good I remember a liquor store had it as a sample and it was light not too strong but it was good.
Connie G.
Cantonment, FL
This is probably one of the best cheap wines out there- which has increased slightly over the last few years due to such rave reviews! Moscato is favorite wine to drink, however all of the them are good.
Rebekah M.
Neptune Beach, FL
I'm only giving this a C because I'm not crazy about sweeter wines. If you like a sweeter wine though, this is better than a white zinfindal. Barefoot does make good wines though. I love their chardonnay!
Melissa S.
I love Moscato and this is my go to wine for a lazy Friday night. It is delicious, fresh and goes well with everything. It's quite affordable too.
Kimberly W.
This is my absolute favorite brand of moscato. Ive tried at least 20 brands and this still hits the top of my list. The price is definatley a selling point.
Melissa B.
Beavercreek, OH
I love white wine and this is definitely a good pick. I love Barefoot wines in general, always have a great taste for a great price. A good bottle of wine doesn't have to be expensive to be enjoyable!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?