BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Natalie R.
Berwyn, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I'm obsessed with bare foot moscato!! Has a delicious fruity taste. Perfect to have a nice ice cold glass just to relax. Its also affordable and great quality.
SheAnna S.
Elmwood , IL
If you want a wine that isn't going to break the bank barefoot brand is the one. Moscato is my favorite of the barefoot brand. Its got a nice refreshing taste.
melanie a.
Daly City, CA
Great value both price and taste wise. you can have a bottle with the girls out or even in. this is soo good with some frozen peaches and frozen raspberries.
Amanda R.
Womelsdorf, PA
This is a deliciously sweet and tasty wine. I love the kind of wines you can drink and not feel like you're drinking tons of alcohol. Nice on hot summer days.
jessica M.
Been almost a year and a half but I still remember it being affordable and yummy!
I like to freeze berries and throw them in to keep cold and for extra flavor.
Kathie W.
Havelock, NC
Tittle says it all. Barefoot Moscato is by far my favorite. Very sweet & simple. Price is ok, though I don't buy it often. Goes great with just about anything!
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
I love this wine..it's perfect for sipping on a late night.i love the sweet taste and how smooth it actually is.You wouldn't even believe that it's only $8.99.
Nicole P.
Plainsboro, NJ
On the lower priced end of Moscatos, Barefoot is an acceptable choice. If you really love your moscato though, you may find it too sweet and not crisp enough.
Brejane B.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This moscato is a lot on the sweeter side of moscatos. It's not bubbly, it does have a good smell to it and a good taste, but it could be a little less sweet.
Krysta C.
This is my go to wine when I want something that will not burn a hole in my pocket! Great flavor for an affordable price. Always have a bottle on hand at home.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?