Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Latasha H.
Latasha H.
Gulfport, MS

Ok I just had a bottle of red moscoto for labor dst and when you chill it as beverage for the BBQ you have your a Party
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Minden, NE

Whenever I need a go to bottle of wine, this is what I choose. It never lets me down. I don't even know how many bottles of this stuff I've consumed in my life.. i tried to save all my corks but lost count and ran out of room to store them.
Cathy K.
Cathy K.
Carbondale, IL

All I can say is cheap and yummy. Perfect for a college girls night in!
Laci E.
Laci E.
Walkertown, NC

If you like mascoto this is a great choose. I think Mascato is to sweet to drink more than a glass of. The price is great!
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Far Rockaway, NY

This is by far my favorite brand and wine! Has a sweet taste to it. I usually add a cube of ice to keep it cool and water it down a bit.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Sheridan, IN

Quite tasty, but even better when you add fruit. :-) Great for a cheap bottle!
Natacha A.
Natacha A.

Perfect wine for a girls night in and its not heavy at all. Sweet and very flavorful, really good if you just want a little something after working or something.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Schaumburg, IL

This isn't the bottle you bust out to impress someone, or to take to a dinner party. It's a solid wine for a really reasonable price. My friends and I will drink this for a low key movie night or just to hang out. I trust the barefoot brand.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Fond du Lac, WI

Moscato is my favorite wine.

Barefoot moscato is sweet but not overpowering. It's juicy and smooth and tastes great with frozen grapes dropped in!
Tami D.
Tami D.
Fort Worth, TX

It is a decent moscato. I wouldn't pass it up if offered but there are better ones.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now