BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Kate G.
Kate G.
Colbert, WA
I just had my first Barefoot Moscato a few nights ago and it was Delicious! Can't wait to try more!
Kenda C.
Kenda C.
Happy Hour Expert
Love Barefoot wines. This moscato is so good. It's sweet and refreshing. I love it and it's my favorite. This line is also totally affordable.
Caligula R.
Caligula R.
Watauga, TN
I friggin' love this stuff. What more can I say. I love the fact that its bubbly... it is my go to New Year's drink.

I just love it.I always dread when I have to drink another brand of muscato... there is no better in my opinion regardless of price.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Hatboro, PA
This is a very deliciously sweet wine, if you really like sweet wines. For the price it is not bad. I like Moscato wines and have had better, but this is a decent one for the books. Definitely worth the price and worth a try just to say you did!
Robyn K.
Robyn K.
Newton, NJ
An amazing, fresh, refreshing wine. Fruity and a bit sweet. Great for sipping ice cold on a warm night. Great with fish, salad, appys, chicken and turkey. Amazing with some fruit in it.
Delaney S.
Delaney S.
Lapeer, MI
The only moscato ill drink!!! It doesn't have that nasty dry taste which is perfect. Ive tried other brands but I also find myself going back to Barefoot! And you cant beat the price!
Jaymi B.
Jaymi B.
Bluffton, SC
Barefoot was the first thing that I tried once I turned twenty one. Now it has been upstaged by stella rosa, but I still will drink it! The cost is right!
Megan W.
Megan W.
Fairfield, ME
I loves this moscato wine! love moscato in general! this is sweet and yummy! hard not to drink the whole bottle at once!
Sherine R.
Sherine R.
Marietta, GA
Yes and yes! Love me some wine and this one is good. Love the price too. I buy mine at Walmart since it more convience to do will i grocery shop. The taste is cheap and does not come off as a cheap wine.
Joy R.
Joy R.
Xenia, OH
I enjoy drinking moscato ice cold during the summer months. I will sometimes add club soda to balance out the sugary taste. But not to bad for a cheap bottle of wine
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?