BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Krysta C.
This is my go to wine when I want something that will not burn a hole in my pocket! Great flavor for an affordable price. Always have a bottle on hand at home.
Haley B.
Beaumont, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I LOVE this wine. It is sweet and really easy to drink! Just be careful while drinking it because it is so good its possible to drink a glass or two too many.
Gabi G.
Santa Rsa Bch, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is what I call a great " starter" wine. It's really light and sweet and perfect for people who want to start drinking wine but don't like the flavor yet.
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
This is my go to moscato for all occasions. People always think it is an expensive brand and are surprised when I tell them how inexpensive Barefoot wines are!
Maggie D.
Virginia Beach, VA
This is my go to table wine in my house. It's the perfect amount of sweetness and even non-wine drinkers like it when I give them the "oh just drink it" line.
Theresa T.
Phoenix, AZ
I love moscatos but especially enjoy this one. It is very drinkable and affordable. Many moscatos can be too sweet and overwhelming and this one isn't. Try it!
Ruth But Go By (Michelle) M.
ENFIELD, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Sweet and yummy, i love love this wine its not overly sweet its just perfect i can drink the whole bottle in like an hour sad but yes lol i love it that much.
julie p.
Branford, CT
One of my favorite wines. Excellent with pasta with red or white sauce. Perfect for a ladies night! Light and not to sweet. Good at room temperature or chilled
Heather K.
Hanover Twp, PA
I love sweet wine and this one is one of my favorites! I had it at a friends house for dinner and now it is a must have in our home, even my husband likes it.
Brejane B.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This moscato is a lot on the sweeter side of moscatos. It's not bubbly, it does have a good smell to it and a good taste, but it could be a little less sweet.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?