Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Kristian S.
Kristian S.
Saint Petersburg, FL

This is definitely the best wine that I have ever had! This is the only kind I will buy and its by far the best tasting as well! A++ for sure
Alyssa E.
Alyssa E.
Macomb, MI

This is my go to wine when it's really hot out! Great with fruit and other juices for a summer back yard party. It's a great price so it's good to stock up on when you're having a party
Amy W.
Amy W.
Ward, AR

Very good, light & sweet tasting dessert wine. Very affordable which is also nice. The bottle goes fast so go ahead and get 2.
Nichole M.
Nichole M.
Pinckneyville, IL

I love this brand! The Reisling is my favorite followed by Moscato! They are delicious! I like to sip on these in the summer especially. They are both sweet and refreshing. A must try!
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
Saint Cloud, FL

I never use to drink wine, until I tasted this. I LOVE that it is cheap but the quality of it is amazing. Its not too dry like most whites are. This is sweet and will leave your taste buds wanting more =]
Adilene M.
Adilene M.
Aurora, CO

Barefoot moscoto is my go-to moscato for sure!! I always buy the family sized one! Moscato is usually a desert wine because it so sweet however I enjoy it with crackers and or bread and hummus, cheese, salami, pepperoni, and especially raw smoked salmon. any of those combinations are amazing with any wine!
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.
Wethersfield, CT

Although I'm more of a pink moscato, barefoot is an excellent brand of wine. If you throw some fruit in with it, you can almost turn it into a sangria, yummy summer drink
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.

I'm 22 years old, so I just started drinking wine about a year or two ago. I'm a sweet wine lover, so this was a perfect starting place for me! I find this wine very delicious!
Kira V.
Kira V.
milwaukee, WI

Love this fruity wine! so refreshing tasting perfect for summer ...You can also cook with it, add it to your chicken dishes, for a light fruity taste, or grilled shrimp! ...
GinA K.
GinA K.
Wrentham, MA

Barefoot refresh is a crisp way to unwind on a hot, summer night. My favorite from the refresh family is the "summer red"
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?