Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Tami D.
Tami D.
Fort Worth, TX

It is a decent moscato. I wouldn't pass it up if offered but there are better ones.
Stacy R.
Stacy R.
New Windsor, NY

Love this wine!! It's sweet, light, cheap, and easy to find!! It comes in mini bottles too!
Leticia R.
Leticia R.
Brooklyn, NY

This is light great tasting and for the price u get a deucent bottle
Daisy D.
Daisy D.

Moscato is so delicious and this is a great bottle for a low price. Highly recommend if you're interested in wine and do not know what to start off with
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Medford, NJ

If you are looking for a cheap and very sweet white wine, then this is it. Not a big fan of the barefoot wines but this would be good when added to a sangria or other sweet drink. Like I said though for the price, this is decent sweet wine.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Davenport, IA

Tasty, light and cheap. It is delicious and you don't have to spend that much to get it. Would rather have this than expensive wine.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Mesa, AZ

I love the Barefoot Moscato when I am in the mood for something sweet. The taste is pretty good for what it costs so this is my go-to brand when I want a Moscato.
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
Bloomfield, NJ

I would have loved this Moscato, when I was at a house party in high school just trying to get as drunk as possible. Much too sweet for my taste. But if you like sweet, this is for you.
Char T.
Char T.
St. Paul

This is a crisp, sweet, refreshing wine! I love the light feel and smoothness of it. A fantastic wine. It turned me into a wine drinker. Love it!
Larissa S.
Larissa S.
El Monte, CA

This has a great price attached to it. and its tastes sooooo good. sweet smooth taste and no headache the next day if you drink too much ;l)
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now