BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Megan C.
Megan C.
This is my go-to wine. Nothing too fancy, but inexpensive and has a great sweet taste. Easy to drink, especially for people who are not too crazy about wine. Love it either way.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Woodway, TX
This Moscato is very sweet and almost tastes like juice. It is a good deal for the price and it's a crowd pleaser.
Savannah T.
Savannah T.
Big Stone Gap, VA
For those of you that like a sweeter wine, this is for you! I really dislike bitter wine flavors, so I rarely find one that I like this much! I know it's not top quality, expensive wine.... but it's great for the price!
Ashlee S.
Ashlee S.
Spokane, WA
Barefoot is not my favorite brand of Moscato, its a little dry but I will buy it if is on sale! ;) I prefer sutter home
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Barefoot is one of my favorite brands, and their moscato is so good! I prefer pink moscato on most occasions, though. I also love their sweet red.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Nashville, TN
I can literally drink any of the barefoot flavors, and it truly has great notes in all of them. It's an amaaaazing investment because it's delicious for a small price.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
San Diego, CA
Happy Hour Expert
Good taste at affordable price. you can find it almost anywhere.
Ana M.
Ana M.
Los Angeles, CA
I LOVEEE this wine! the taste and quality of the wine is delicious. the price is also reasonable for what it is. one of my favorite wine in the supermarket store.
Christa H.
Christa H.
Bordentown, NJ
I LOVE this wine. its my favorite. Its light and airy. Excellent flavor and not expensive!
Griselda C.
Griselda C.
Laveen, AZ
This a grade crowd pleaser for non whine drinkers. It is very sweet however you can certainly make great white sangria.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?