BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Taylor S.
Buffalo, NY
A light, sweet wine perfect to accompany with some desert! Try freezing some grapes to put in a glass to keep it chilled without diluting the wine and enjoy!
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
This is my go to moscato for all occasions. People always think it is an expensive brand and are surprised when I tell them how inexpensive Barefoot wines are!
Gabi G.
Santa Rsa Bch, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is what I call a great " starter" wine. It's really light and sweet and perfect for people who want to start drinking wine but don't like the flavor yet.
Lorraine R.
Charlotte, NC
Omg I love this wine me and my friends are always having a glass of this when we are just relaxing, talking or watching tv. But if u haven't taste it go try it
Marina S.
Williamsville, NY
I love this wine, if you don't like sweet wine than this wine will not be for you. But for those that like sweet wine give this a shot, its very easy to drink!
My favorite go-to wine. It tastes great and it's inexpensive. I love that it's just the right of sweetness and it's refreshing. It is good for any occasion.
KayLee A.
Not a bad wine! Great price for a huge bottle! I have only tried the moscato would like to try the others! It also had a good taste it wasn't to hard tasting
Amanda K.
Oak Creek, WI

Love this stuff. It is defiantly one of my favorites. Tastes great and its cheap which is always a plus! And it doesn't taste cheap like some cheap wine does.
Krysta C.
This is my go to wine when I want something that will not burn a hole in my pocket! Great flavor for an affordable price. Always have a bottle on hand at home.
Paige S.
This wine is pretty great! We have found ourselves buying it a few times and always enjoying it on a nice night or with a nice dinner, or maybe even a movie.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?