BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 48 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?6 Answers
Amy W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I LOVE Barefoot Moscato - it's the best! It is really sweet, but that is the best part. I prefer it chilled, so sometimes I will use frozen grapes as ice cubes.
Maria M.
Birdsboro, PA
I love Barefoot Moscato. This sweetness in a glass is perfect treat on a warm summer day. Affordable and delicious! Barefoot brand is top on my taste pallet.
Heather C.
Lafayette, LA
Sweet, tangy, light, amazing, beginner wine. I love this wine for a beginning wine of the night. We just had a business meeting and they had some there and it was delicious cold!
Jennifer J.
Great tasting sweet wine! After a long week, I enjoy kicking back for either a fun night with the girls or relaxing by a bonfire with a glass of barefoot! Enjoy!
Jessica B.
Amarillo, TX
I love Barefoot Moscato. It is crisp and light and sweet. I love how the taste lingers for a bit and it is amazing. I would drink it all day everyday if I could.
Jessi T.
Chesterfield, VA
I'm not huge into white wines but I really like this moscato. I also don't really like California wines because they tend to be a little bitter but this is not.
Donna S.
Howell, MI
Delicate and sweet, this is an excellent choice for girls night, and economical as well. This was served at a party I went to recently and was the first bottle gone of several available.
Astrid M.
Santa Maria
It's not as sweet as other moscato wines but the taste is pretty great. If you are looking for a wine that is somewhat sweet but not too sweet, then this wine is perfect for you.
Cristina T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Marissa M.
Cheap, tasty wine. The flavors are rich, and the price can't be beat. Its great for a night in with husband.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?

back