Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Lauren U.
Lauren U.
Charlottesvle, VA
I guess I'm probably a hard critic since I hate moscato in general - too sweet. As far as they go, though, this one is pretty decent for the price.
Rhonda J.
Rhonda J.
Millerton, OK
I LOVE my Moscato. Whether relaxing at home or out on the town with my girls, it is always a favorite.
Alex S.
Alex S.
As far as Moscato goes, this is the best priced bottle that actually still has that great sweetness to it that doesn't overdo it.
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Saint Helens, OR
I really enjoy barefoot especially when I want wine but don't have a lot of cash. It isn't the best wine out there but if you are looking for a quick fix or running low on money Barefoot is a great choice.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Lynchburg, VA
Love this wine! It's good for the price and always a hit no matter how I use it.
Casey B.
Casey B.
Syracuse, NY
I am a huge Barefoot fan! I've tried other wines and some are ok, but Barefoot is by far the best. It always goes down smooth.
Kathryn J.
Kathryn J.
Gainesville, VA
I love this wine because it tastes very good, but it's also very reasonably priced!! It's a win win!!
Shacoiya S.
Shacoiya S.
Columbia, SC
This is sweet and refreshing. I love it. I love the taste of Moscato and this brand captures it perfectly.
julie c.
julie c.
Margate, FL
Great tasting sweet wine I enjoy drinking this wine on hot summer days at a BBQ I am more of a sweet white wine fan so this is perfect for me
Dawn A.
Dawn A.
Mount Holly, VT
I LOVE this Moscato! I am not a huge fan of wine in general but I find myself loving this! It is delicious by itself of you can make a delicious Sangria. One bottle of Barefoot Moscato, some peach schnapps, and some lemon-lime soda. Top with some peach and frozen orange slices and OH BOY you are in for a fun night!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?