BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Brittany R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love white wine, but this one is my favorite. Sweet and light and a great price! This is always my go to wine!
Devon W.
Warren, MA
This wine is the best nice & cold. Great to have a glass or two after a long day of work. So refreshing.
Heather F.
Pocatello, ID
Very good dessert wine. Pairs well with fruit and cheese. This also goes well with fish and other seafood. If you want a sweeter wine that is crisp and refreshing this one is a great value!
Morgan F.
Indianapolis
I have so many friends and family who love this wine because it's sweet and honestly...it doesn't taste like real wine, more like the Kool-Aid of wine. It's a great wine for beginner wine drinkers, but if you'd prefer a complex wine that doesn't taste like juice, this is not what you're looking for. When friends/family bring it over I'll drink it, but I'd never buy it.
Carly M.
Charleston, SC
Love the price, don't love the taste. Moscatos are too sweet for my taste. However, if you like sweet wine - give it a shot, you won't find a better price. If you prefer something a little drier, try the Pinot Noir - it's great.
Dawn L.
Greer, SC
I love this wine, its really good for making sangria
Marybeth M.
Greenville, SC
I love Moscato...the sweet, crisp taste of it. That and Prosecco are my favorites. Barefoot does a great job of bringing it. Pair it with a nice light fruity dessert, like strawberry shortcake and you've got a party!
Michael M.
Belmar, NJ
Barefoot is one of the brands that tastes amazing and is very reasonably priced! The first time I tried it was at a backstreet boys concert at the pnc bank arts center. I definitely recommend it for bringing it to a party or get together.
Amanda Y.
Kalamazoo, MI
Tasty but not that tasty...last choice!
Ashley A.
Creve Coeur, IL
Moscato is my favorite kind of wine and barefoot is definitely one of my first choices when I go to buy a bottle. The fact that you can find it just about anywhere and that it tastes so great makes it a perfect choice!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?