BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Tyrra C.
Tyrra C.
Williston
This is a great wine to drink whether you've been drinking wine for a long time or just started. all barefoot wines are tasty!
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Carrollton, TX
This wine is definitely not the wine for me! So sweet I feel like I go into a sugar coma every time I drink it. On the other hand my boyfriend LOVES it! If you like fruity sweet drinks this is the wine for you.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Wayland, MI
This wine is great for making sangria or other mixers, however if your a true wine lover, this wine has very little flavor and way to sweet! Even for a Moscato and I do love a good cool, crisp Moscato on a hot summer day, but this particular brand just isn't one I would choose to sip alone.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Bronx, NY
My absolute favorite wine goes great for get togethers, dinners, parties you name goes great with anything, won't even know your drinking alcohol
Megan W.
Megan W.
BROOKLYN, NY
I love this as a drinkable sweet, inexpensive wine. You know barefoot wines are always delicious and affordable. It tastes great, especially when it is warm out!
Maiken E.
Maiken E.
One of the best moscatos I've tried! And it's also super affordable. I love how it's sweet, but not too sweet. Would definitely recommend this moscato! It's amazing!!
Nicole J.
This is one of my favorites . Goes down smooth, sweet and bubbles.
Ana I.
Ana I.
Santa Ana, CA
This is one of my fav wine out there.
Karolyn N.
Karolyn N.
I'm always in the mood for a nice glass of Moscato. However, I'm not exactly a fan of Barefoot Moscato. In my opinion, it tastes dingy to me. Personally, I don't think you have to break the bank to buy a quality bottle of Moscato -- $12-20.
Daniel A.
Daniel A.
Aurora, IL
Love love love moscato and this brand is definitely delicious! Chilled or room temperature they're both great! Now I want some!
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?