Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Milledgeville, GA

When I want I sweet wine I typically go for the barefoot moscato. Can't beat the price and it doesn't taste t bad either.
krystal t.
krystal t.
Fort Campbell, KY

Its my favorite go to wine when i wanna be cheap, its SO GOOD, you should try it!! I love when i can get a good wine for so cheap and get drunk
Lindsey E.
Lindsey E.
Las Vegas , nv

Always bring a bottle of it when going to dinner with family and friends. It is a great wine just to enjoy at home with the hubby and a movie. I prefer a chardonnay but the moscato can be great with a light pasta dish or just crackers and cheese. I have met many people who like the brand but this this type of wine is to sweet. Plus this wine is always affordable and I can always find it chilled at my local liquor store.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Columbia, MD

This is definitely one of fave wines! It's great on the wallet, tastes amazing, and most restaurants serve it! Great with Italian food!
Kathleen G.
Kathleen G.
Metairie, LA

This has a nice flavor, very crisp with a sweetness to it. It is almost like a wine cooler. Great for a hot day by the pool!
Kathie W.
Kathie W.
Havelock, NC

Tittle says it all. Barefoot Moscato is by far my favorite. Very sweet & simple. Price is ok, though I don't buy it often. Goes great with just about anything!
Becky T.
Becky T.
Massillon, OH

Barefoot Moscato is seriously one of the best more affordable wines on the market. Their Red Moscato is great too!
Candice H.
Candice H.
Dandridge, TN

Moscoto, moscoto, moscoto oh how i love love love you so!! Such sweet and tasty awesomeness! I usually put a little fruit at the bottom of each glass like a reward :) moscoto is very sweet, not dry, and my all time favorite. Barefoot os an awesome brand as well, but any moscoto flavor is well worth trying. Happy drinking
Vivian R.
Vivian R.
Brooklyn, NY

Barefoot is a good brand and I usually purchase their wines, but the Moscato is absolutely the best wine they offer. It is sweet, not tart. Full of flavor and is great to pair with any food.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Wickliffe, OH

It's light and refreshing and the perfect happy hour or girls night out type of wine.
It's not heavy on your stomach or your soul. It's sweat and delicious and holds it own.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?