BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Peabody, MA
My drink of choice! Not only is Moscato a delightful type of wine but Barefoot is a great brand. Light on your wallet and delightful to the taste no matter which type of wine you get!
Lissette C.
Lissette C.
Springfield, MA
Is a good tasting moscato as well as the price is great so for a hard day and not much money go to this wine.
Su G.
Su G.
Olympia, WA
This moscato is fresh and light, not cloyingly sweet. I like this with light chicken dishes and salads. Very nice summer vino.
Molly M.
Molly M.
Freehold, NJ
I buy this wine knowing it caters to my crowds of friends. This is a lovely white wine and its super cheap, especially since you can usually find it on sale.
Frank p.
Frank p.
Rialto, CA
A lot of people recommend it to me. So after I bought the bottle I was excited to try it. I popped open the bottle and poured it in my cup(after it sat in the fridge) and the taste just did not take with me.
Ellie S.
Ellie S.
Monticello, AR
This wine is great if you prefer sweeter wines, plus it's well priced so you can keep it on a regular basis!
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Philadelphia, PA
Barefoot is the nastiest. I'd give this to someone I didn't care about, if they had bad taste in wine.
Janie A.
Janie A.
Happy Hour Expert
So in love with this wine! ūüėć It has a perfect amount of sweet and smoothness to get you that warm and fuzzy feeling. It's perfect for a girls night in or just having a glass after a hard days work. I def recommend it.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Coon Rapids, IA
Bare Foot Moscato is inexpensive and tastes great! Love making sangria or a Lemon lime & strawberry wine drink mix with this.
Jeni K.
Jeni K.
Wayne, NE
Crisp & delicious!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?