BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Lindsey S.
Scottsdale, AZ
I absolutely love this wine! I love the nice sweet flavor. I am not a huge fan of red wine, so this is definitely my go-to choice after a long week (or day!) :)
Alecia P.
Barefoot always provides a great tasting wine at a great price! I do enjoy moscato, as well as other types they offer! If you like moscato, try the red moscato!
Sheila M.
Columbus, OH
Its an affordable Moscato, it's alright for the price - It's very sweet, and you can mix it easily with other things to "step-up" the cocktail night at home :)
Jana M.
Bethalto, IL
I love moscato, and barefoot does a great job at making an amazing tasting wine for a low cost. It has the sweet flavor moscato should, and goes down smoothly.
Vanessa R.
Brownsville, TX
I like it a lot it's very smooth.. Enjoy it with fruit it's so delicious ...I like to have mine in the fridge a couple hrs before I'm going to drink it,so yummy
Carmen C.
Love this moscato! affordable, tastes great and refreshing! I haven't tried adding fresh fruit to this moscato yet, but I will be doing so in the summer! yum!
Tina V.
Vancouver, WA
I love this Moscato. Light and fruity, not too sweet. Goes perfect with appetizers and/ or light desserts. For the cost you really can't get a better wine. Yum.
Lea Ellen F.
N Little Rock, AR
It is very good for the price point. While I find it a little sweet to drink in bulk, it is delicious mixed into sangria or with ginger ale to make a spritzer.
Kristen J.
Clover, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I love Barefoot moscato! It is a very affordable wine. Tastes great and not too sweet. No headache the next day. This is one wine we always have at girls night.
Tiffany J.
Fort Wayne, IN
Who doesn't love a relaxing bath with a glass of wine! This wine is so light and refreshing. I love sitting there getting wrinkling enjoying a book with wine.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?