BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Shellie M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
A great wine for any occasion!! It's light chrispy and bubbly. You can't go wrong with this wine chilled and some cheese and crackers for a snack and a movie.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
It's OK for the money. Has a good fruity taste that isn't too sweet or not sweet enough. I don't really care for the aftertaste that I got while drinking it.
Dee Dee H.
Bakersfield, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is a light fruity wine. Obviously it's not going to be anything fancy but it's great for beginners. It's also very affordable. Good for a Sunday brunch.
Danielle S.
I recently fell in love with bare foot moscato, its got such a crisp taste. It taste great by itself, mixed with fruit or even wine spritzers it taste amazing.
julie p.
Branford, CT
One of my favorite wines. Excellent with pasta with red or white sauce. Perfect for a ladies night! Light and not to sweet. Good at room temperature or chilled
Paige S.
This wine is pretty great! We have found ourselves buying it a few times and always enjoying it on a nice night or with a nice dinner, or maybe even a movie.
Danielle H.
Lake Wales, FL
I love Moscato... and I love the Barefoot brand. But this wine is not as sweet to me as other moscato brands and is more on the bitter side for my taste buds.
Claudia G.
Coral Springs, FL
I love this wine. I prefer sweet-ish wine and often find Moscato to be TOO sweet. This wasn't. It had a nice sweetness, but was crispy as well! Excellent wine!
jessica M.
Been almost a year and a half but I still remember it being affordable and yummy!
I like to freeze berries and throw them in to keep cold and for extra flavor.
Rose P.
Ashburn , GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my fav wine . They also had many flavors but I like this one not too sweet . I drink sometime and I also like to try new wine . It's not pricey at all.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?