BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
KACEY D.
This is a pretty good table wine. Apothic just came out with a white wine blend that is a must try! White wine makes me a little sleepy so i stear away from it.
Lindsey S.
Scottsdale, AZ
I absolutely love this wine! I love the nice sweet flavor. I am not a huge fan of red wine, so this is definitely my go-to choice after a long week (or day!) :)
Suzi T.
Maple Glen, PA
This is a nice wine. It is very affordable and is often on sale which makes it accessible for many people. I like the whites chilled - especially in the summer.
Nina M.
Lexington, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
You just can't beat this moscato for the price! Moscato is a great "beginner" wine because it's really sweet and mild. This one fits that description perfectly!
Torina L.
Cave City, KY
Love the light fruity sweetness of this wine, its almost always what i buy. Everyone of my friends know my wine, and ive turned many non wine drinkers on to it.
Holly B.
York, PA
Of all the Moscatos this one isy favorite. Nice & sweet. Very refreshing, I have only tried the white. Great to share with a group of girlfriends. Great price.
Ashley B.
Cordele, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Just a little too sweet for my taste, but it is refreshing. The price is great and I use it for get togethers because all of my moscato loving friends are fans!
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a great and afordable wine. This comes out good either cold or room temperature. I love it and recommend. It has a little bit of bubbles ,but I love it.
Tina V.
Vancouver, WA
I love this Moscato. Light and fruity, not too sweet. Goes perfect with appetizers and/ or light desserts. For the cost you really can't get a better wine. Yum.
Sheila M.
Columbus, OH
Its an affordable Moscato, it's alright for the price - It's very sweet, and you can mix it easily with other things to "step-up" the cocktail night at home :)
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?