Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Colette N.
Colette N.
Gilbert, AZ

Barefoot wines are very reasonably priced. This is a great wine if you like something sweet but you do not want to drink a rose. Love it with a good cigar.
Allison E.
Allison E.
Hialeah, FL

Barefoot brand Moscato is a sweet and refreshing take on a traditional moscato. Moscato is a great varietal for those new to wine drinking for its taste and affordable price.
Monica H.
Monica H.
Knoxville, TN

This is a great moscato for a great price! It is not the cheapest on the market it, but it wont break the bank and the taste is worth it! Great to have for company as well!
Ivette D.
Ivette D.
Homestead, FL

I love Barefoot Moscato. The taste is perfect. Great for a night with the girls at home and great price
Angela C.
Angela C.
Marlborough, MA

Barefoot makes my favorite pink moscato. It's light and a little fruity!
Maria G.
Maria G.
Brooklyn, NY

Great tasting, definitely something you would want to drink with a bunch of your girlfriends on a girls night out
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
Los Angeles, CA

When i am having a rough day at work or just talking to my friends I love having a a glass of Moscato. I really like the taste of it.
Kristy W.
Kristy W.
Millbrook , AL

As far as moscato wines go this isn't my favorite. I like the sweeter Sutter Home brand but I wouldn't turn this down if it were offered to me!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Jacksonville, NC

You cant beat this deal. At my local supermarket its under $6 and it tastes good, better than most cheap wines. I love white wines, and this is one I don't leave the store without.
Leslie B.
Leslie B.

Anything barefoot is always delicious; especially Moscato. It's perfect for white sangrias on a sunny day!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?