BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Nicole R.
League City, TX
This is my favorite type of Moscato!!! Perfect with any meal or just to sip on! Can easily have more than one glass and not feel too full!
Caitlin K.
I love this wine! It is my go to wine! My house never goes without it. The flavor is perfect. It is a good fruity wine. Perfect for those who are trying wine for the first time.
Courtney R.
SHREWSBURY
I'm a HUGE fan of this wine. I recently found my love for mosacto and have since fallen in love with this particular brand. Not only is it one of the best Mosacto wines I've tried, but it is also very affordable!
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
I just love barefoot moscato 👌👌 esoecially when its nice n chilled has a decadent sweet taste !! Def one of my fave choices!
Kaylee T.
Vero Beach, FL
Absolutely love this! Being from South Florida where it is always hot, this is the perfect drink. It is refreshing, crisp and light. The perfect note between pinot grigio and champagne.
Laverne Q.
Bethlehem , PA
I love the Barefoot line. Nothing like coming home from a bad day at work and unwind with this smooth wine. It doesn't matter which flavor they are all good!
Hanna Marie P.
Daytona Beach, FL
I enjoy a good moscato - but I have no palate for the ones that have a headache that matches Sparkling Wine or Champagne. Its just too sweet for me. Yellow Tail's is a much better, dryer, and palatable moscato in the same price range. Unless you're an avid Prosecco or Sparkling Wine drinker, you'll probably find this brands version of the wine too sweet.
Roxane M.
Red bluff, Ca
This product is smooth and has a great price. The bigger the bottle the better the price.
Laura G.
This is a great budget moscato to grab at the supermarket.
Kelly K.
Fuquay Varina, NC
As someone who had tried many different Moscato brands from around the world, this is by far the worst one. While it serves its purpose of being sweet with a little hint of bubbly it is way over rated. Spend a few dollars more and you can get a bottle imported from Italy and have an amazing experience with a Moscato. In this case, you get what you pay for...a cheap sweet wine.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?