BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
This is my go to moscato for all occasions. People always think it is an expensive brand and are surprised when I tell them how inexpensive Barefoot wines are!
Alesia T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Great wine all-around!! Incredibly affordable and easy to find :) BAREFOOT carries a variety of categories, perfect for anyone looking to sample on a budget!
Amanda K.
Oak Creek, WI

Love this stuff. It is defiantly one of my favorites. Tastes great and its cheap which is always a plus! And it doesn't taste cheap like some cheap wine does.
Kathie W.
Havelock, NC
Tittle says it all. Barefoot Moscato is by far my favorite. Very sweet & simple. Price is ok, though I don't buy it often. Goes great with just about anything!
Dee Dee H.
Bakersfield, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is a light fruity wine. Obviously it's not going to be anything fancy but it's great for beginners. It's also very affordable. Good for a Sunday brunch.
Danielle S.
I recently fell in love with bare foot moscato, its got such a crisp taste. It taste great by itself, mixed with fruit or even wine spritzers it taste amazing.
Shealah B.
Branford, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Absolutely love this Moscato, but I do feel that it is sweet after a few glasses. All moscato is sweet. It is simply refreshing and I drink it all year round.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
It's OK for the money. Has a good fruity taste that isn't too sweet or not sweet enough. I don't really care for the aftertaste that I got while drinking it.
Lorraine R.
Charlotte, NC
Omg I love this wine me and my friends are always having a glass of this when we are just relaxing, talking or watching tv. But if u haven't taste it go try it
Heather M.
This is one of my favorite wines. It is sweet and refreshing. It is a cheap moscato, and that is evident. But for something light at home, this is the ticket.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?