Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Cassie A.
Cassie A.
Twin Falls, ID

For a night with the girls when we will be drinking glass after glass, this is the wine I go to. It tastes amazing, it's sweet, and there isn't a lot of bubbly. Just how I like it!
Colette N.
Colette N.
Gilbert, AZ

Barefoot wines are very reasonably priced. This is a great wine if you like something sweet but you do not want to drink a rose. Love it with a good cigar.
Shyanne G.
Shyanne G.

Back when me and my mom would sit down with a glass of wine to talk, this is usually the wine you'd find us bonding over. It's very inexpensive but still has a nice flavor. Plus I've given it out as a gift and it seems to be a crowd pleaser.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Simi Valley, CA

This Moscato is the best! cheap & yummy! Best if left in the fridge for a while! but also still really good at room temperature.
Cara L.
Cara L.
Iowa City, IA

This moscato is pleasantly sweet and slightly fruity. There is a very slight dry/alcohol-y aftertaste, but for how cheap it is, it really isn't bad at all. I definitely buy this type of moscato more than any other brand--very tasty for the money!
Betty C.
Betty C.
Athens, MI

This moscato is great for the price! It's a cheaper price than some of the other yet delivers a good quality!
Pamela B.
Pamela B.
Saint Louis, MO

I prefer my moscato extra sweet, and this is just to tart and dry. While it is cheap in price, I can get some for around the same price that is way more sweet and not drying.
Ragehound X.
Ragehound X.

This is probably the most tolerable moscato you will find. It's a bit like drinking wine that's been loaded with sugar, but if you are in college and trying to please everybody this seems to be the crowd favorite.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
La Mesa , Ca

This has to be my favorite wine ever! I only drink moscato and it's usually only barefoot! Love love love. And can't beat the price either!
Ricci O.
Ricci O.
Hesperia, CA

This wine is light, sweet and delicious. It pairs well with just about anything. Even non wine drinkers like this wine!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now