BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Yadira R.
Cheap wine that has a great taste..great for gathering with friends and not trying to spend a lot of money if your on a budget..good taste not great quality
Michelle C.
The only thing I can drink, I hate the taste of alcohol so this is great for me and it's inexpensive too! Plus if you mix it with oregina it's like a mimosa!
Nicole T.
West Hazleton, PA
I love barefoot! there is no bad words i can possibly say about their products.the pink bottle is me and my friends all time fav! would never pass up on this
Rachel P.
This wine is soo good! It is one of my favorites. This brand is priced greatly. And also the taste is sooo sweeet and enjoyable to drink. love love love it!
Courtney B.
South Whitley, IN
Love this wine, its inexpensive and has a great taste! I drink it alone or make sangria out of it! Or add some sprite and berries and its delicious as well!
Kendra S.
Hands down my absolute favorite wine!! It's affordable and tastes great! In fact, I'm drinking a glass while watching The Bachelor and writing this review!!
Brandy C.
N Versailles, PA
I have tried to get myself to like this wine. But it has no taste really I like a sweet tasting wine and this is to dry. It has a good price but not quality.
Josephine S.
This wine is sweet and delicious. It is very affordable and the quality of it is nice. Great bottle to bring to a girls night, and did I mention affordable?
Heather T.
Seven Valleys, PA
Happy Hour Expert
I love the flavor it's so crisp and refreshing. If you love wine this is a perfect one to try. You can also find barefoot wines in almost every liquor store.
Shelly B.
Morgan City, LA
Happy Hour Expert
My fave inexpensive wine. It has a great taste and its the perfect drink just for a relaxing night in. The price is great too. I purchased it for 6 dollars!!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?