BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Tiffany J.
Fort Wayne, IN
Who doesn't love a relaxing bath with a glass of wine! This wine is so light and refreshing. I love sitting there getting wrinkling enjoying a book with wine.
Nina M.
Lexington, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
You just can't beat this moscato for the price! Moscato is a great "beginner" wine because it's really sweet and mild. This one fits that description perfectly!
Kristen J.
Clover, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I love Barefoot moscato! It is a very affordable wine. Tastes great and not too sweet. No headache the next day. This is one wine we always have at girls night.
Sheila M.
Columbus, OH
Its an affordable Moscato, it's alright for the price - It's very sweet, and you can mix it easily with other things to "step-up" the cocktail night at home :)
Tina V.
Vancouver, WA
I love this Moscato. Light and fruity, not too sweet. Goes perfect with appetizers and/ or light desserts. For the cost you really can't get a better wine. Yum.
Lindsey S.
Scottsdale, AZ
I absolutely love this wine! I love the nice sweet flavor. I am not a huge fan of red wine, so this is definitely my go-to choice after a long week (or day!) :)
Jana M.
Bethalto, IL
I love moscato, and barefoot does a great job at making an amazing tasting wine for a low cost. It has the sweet flavor moscato should, and goes down smoothly.
Holly B.
York, PA
Of all the Moscatos this one isy favorite. Nice & sweet. Very refreshing, I have only tried the white. Great to share with a group of girlfriends. Great price.
Sarah C.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Not as good as cupcake moscato, but its pretty good! Price is great and good quality! Good for Girls night in or even just to keep at home for a quiet night in!
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a great and afordable wine. This comes out good either cold or room temperature. I love it and recommend. It has a little bit of bubbles ,but I love it.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?