BY BAREFOOT #3 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has neve...14 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 48 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?6 Answers
Danielle A.
I love barefoot Moscato. It was the first wine I started drinking, it's insanely sweet and almost tastes like juice. I would not recommend it if you can't do sweet wine.
Patty H.
Gatlinburg, TN
I really enjoy a glass of wine at the end of the day. This is one of my favorite wines. Smooth and with some grapes and cheese, it can be one of my meals of the week.
Tara G.
Schaumburg, IL
I have taken a break from wine for multiple reasons but then picked this bottle up to try it again. Definitely as good as I remembered it. Nice flavor and not too sweet.
Ashley E.
Roanoke, VA
This is my cheap go to wine. I like very sweet wine and this one taste a little bitter to me. I can find this wine anywhere and most times i can catch it at a good price.
jenny h.
Hyde Park, MA
The best tasting moscato I've had. i love barefoot products this is definitely a party starter and finisher . will be my favorite until i find something that compares to this.
Jacqueline G.
Wethersfield, CT
Although I'm more of a pink moscato, barefoot is an excellent brand of wine. If you throw some fruit in with it, you can almost turn it into a sangria, yummy summer drink
Katie P.
South Amboy, NJ
Moscato in itself is usually a sweet wine. I absolutely love this - it's sweet but not too sweet, a hint of bubbles. Definitely a great bottle to share among friends.
Amanda K.
Woodbine, NJ
Not a huge wine drinker, but this is the wine that is getting me to be able to drink other types of wine. It has a pretty good taste compared to others, not very strong.
Steph B.
Hanover Twp, Pa
It is okay it is a cheaper wine but definitely worth it for a quick stop at the sporots store. the pinot grigio is good..............................................................
Alyssa A.
Hilliard, OH
Moscato is light, fruity, and goes down easy. Best chilled, this is the perfect drink for a girls night get together or with fun finger foods before you hit the club.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?

Walmart