Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Eleni G.
Eleni G.
Saint Louis, MO

I love this wine. It' slight and sweet and makes things light and airy. It's the best pick me up you can have after a nice long day. Barefoot makes a delicious moscato and it is hard to beat.
Marcie K.
Marcie K.
Saginaw, MI

This is my favorite wine. Sweet and delicious. Make sure you have a bottle opener though!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Tom Bean, TX

I like to use Barefoot Moscato in drink recipes that call for white wine. It is sweet, never bitter. Of course, I like having a glass of moscato by itself, too!
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Ladson, SC

Cheap but it still taste good. This wine is also what I tell my none friends to try first then work their way up so they don't 20 bucks on something they don't like.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY

Taste pretty good goes smooth. Nice when chilled. and not expensive at all. good for parties or to drink alone
Nora M.
Nora M.

I don't like Moscato and this is not exceptional anyway
Keely B.
Keely B.
Toledo, OH

This wine is a great value for exceptional taste. Now, I don't regularly choose a white wine, but this one happen to be on sale at my local grocer. I was not disappointed!
Molly P.
Molly P.
Greenville, PA

This wine flavor has quickly become one of my ultimate favorites. The tingly sweet sips each glass promises are much too tempting. It is best as a dessert wine, and with delectable desserts it truly shows its beautiful taste and color.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.

Love this wine. I want a glass right now. Sweet and not very dry. Perfect with a meal. Steak or chicken. Doesn't really matter because it's good with everything
ashley g.
ashley g.

I'm not a wine drinker but if I do want some this is my go to choice. My friends drink it so I can always get a sip when I want.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now