Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Lorena A.
Lorena A.
Fort Bliss, Tx
For the price I would drink it everyday! Its not harsh, taste great, and cheap price. I don't really like white wine but I like this one. I drink it when watching a movie... too sweet for anything else.
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
I've had the Riesling in this brand, but I loved it. It's a very smooth and crisp wine, which is what I look for. And they're very reasonably priced! ;)
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Morristown, TN
Great taste. Good price. Goes with almost everything. Definitely recommend to all my friends and family
Angela T.
Angela T.
Fort Worth, TX
Love this wine and its many varieties. Very yummy!!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Fayetteville, NC
I love the barefoot moscato!! I have purchased many different brands and they don't seem to taste as good at the barefoot I would stick to this one any day!!
Diana K.
Diana K.
Florissant, MO
I would be lying if I said that this isn't the star of my Wine Wednesdays. It is easily my favorite wine and pretty close to my favorite drink. It has a sweet taste and goes well with most things.
Brooke J.
Brooke J.
Parker, CO
This is one of my favorite wines hands down. Not too sweet, crisp and refreshing and goes well with everything. I think this is a great wine in this price bracket.
Somaria C.
Somaria C.
Renton, WA
I love a good glass of moscato, but sometimes I just don't want to pay an arm and a leg for it. Barefoot moscato is very affordable while still bringing you great flavor and not giving you the "cheap" wine taste. I especially like it chilled with a dessert!
Allyssa P.
Allyssa P.
New bedford, MA
My boyfriend loves this and thinks its amazing but I'm more of a vodka girl. This is way to sweet for me !
Peyton H.
Peyton H.
Richmond, KY
I love me some wine. Doesn't matter what kind it is as long as its sweet. Barefoot is actually one of my favorites. (:
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?