Add a Photo

By BAREFOOT
#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Barefoot Moscato is my favorite wine.  I don't usually prefer white wine but when I tried this it immediately became my go to wine to ask for when out for a drink.  It's sweet and delicious.  Not at all dry like other white wines I have tasted.
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.

If you like sweet wine then this is a wine you have to try! Moscato is my absolute favorite wine, especially mixed with flavors likes strawberry or raspberry, which this brand offers! This brand is very affordable with a great quality taste!
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
San Diego, CA

Im not really the biggest fan of barefoot wines. They are very inexpensive but I find them to be too overly sweet for my likes. Which is great for people that are barely getting into drinking alcohol and are looking for sweeter alternatives
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Del Rio, Tx

I am not the biggest fan of wine, I am more of a beer kind of person. But when I tried this wine oh my! I fell in love! It is cheap and good wine! I recommend it to people that want a good wine and don't want to spend too much money on it!
Brigid S.
Brigid S.
Dubuque, IA

A cheap wine that doesn't taste cheap. I've tried expensive wine, but as a college student, I always end up going back to this one. It's cheap and just as good of quality as the more expensive options. A great option for those on a budget.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Laredo, TX

This is so far one of the best drink from barefoot I've had. It mixes well with lemonade and strawberries. My mother enjoys it as well she says the taste is not so strong as other wines she has tasted before. We both rate this as a 4 star.
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Chicopee, MA

This is by far my favorite wine. It's very sweet which may not be enjoyable in a wine to others but I enjoy it. It's not too strong but definitely gives you a buzz without feeling too intoxicated. I buy this time and time again. I love it.
Erin D.
Erin D.
Penn hills , Pa

Not bad for a lower shelf wine. Really cheap so doesn't hurt your bank account. I usually buy it when I plan on making some white sangria. One bottle of moscato some vodka and fruit juices and fruit! Yummy. Light and refreshing for summer
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
Orlando, FL

It's not my favorite but it's ok. It's just a cheap moscato. I can usually find it for about $5 or less. It has a sweet yet tart taste to it. It can make a great white sangria. If you're looking for wine on a budget this is a good choice.
Abby W.
Abby W.
Unionville, MI

Very affordable and full of flavor. It's not your $99 bottle but is good for a quick fix under $10.
Barefoot Moscato is light and sweet. It is smooth and fragrant as well. I buy this when I'm on a budget but still want my glass of wine .
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now