BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Mary A.
If you like sweet white wine - this is for you! It is made in Austrlia, it is made of grapes called "Moscato". It is pretty inexpensive so it is perfect for a wine party with girlfriends.
Jolina N.
Palmetto, GA
Love this wine!!! The flavor is great. Sweet but not too sweet. The perfect compliment to many different foods!
Barefoot is definitely my go to when I want to settle down for the evening.
Mariangel C.
I am not a regular drinker, just a few sips on parties, this is one of my favorites, it's not bitter, just the good amount. The fact that is afordable gives it a big plus..I just love it
Christina Y.
This is a really good Moscato! The flavor is clean and it's delicious! Both my husband and I are big fans, especially when it it chilled. The price is generally low so it is even better!
Tiffany D.
Concord, CA
Love this wine! This was the first wine i ever tasted and it is something i still drink to this day, it has just the right amount of sweetness to it. Great wine to bring to a beach day!
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
This has a very dry taste, but it only takes two glasses to get me sleepy. I do like the taste, especially when eating steak. Its a good drink to have on a night out away from the kids!
Kaylee T.
This isnt my favorite wine, but it is very reasonably priced and is on the cheaper side. You get what you pay for with this product. Better chilled. You can buy it at any grocery store.
Tiffany S.
Barefoot moscato is one of my favorites. It is light and crisp with the perfect sparkling wine taste. I definitely recommend this to new wine tasters and even those that are avid winos.
Jennifer G.
Deltona, FL
This moscato by barefoot is a wine that awakens your palette after a good hearty dinner. It is a sweet dessert like wine that leaves you wanting another glass, if not the whole bottle.
Ashley G.
Raeford, NC
I love this wine! No matter the occasion I always buy a bottle. The price is very reasonable and one of the best ones I have tried. They also have different flavors that are also great
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?