BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Bethany V.
Bethany V.
Brady, TX
Barefoot Moscato is a very good, inexpensive white wine. It is slightly sweet, but not overly so. I do prefer the sparkling version of this wine, though. I would recommend it to others. I would buy it again.
Jordan E.
Jordan E.
Shannon, MS
This is my go to wine when I want something sweeter than a Sauvignon or reisling. It's not overly sweet like a dessert wine but it's just sweet enough that you can sit and enjoy it with with or without food.
Kristina K.
Kristina K.
Wyoming , MI
Pretty decent moscato for the price. It's super reasonable to buy. I wouldn't say it's my favorite compared to others but it's worth trying. Flavor is decent. I have purchased it a few times and will again.
Kathy S.
Kathy S.
My favorite moscato! It's cheap and tasty so you can't go wrong there. There's others I love but for the price it's awesome, I always have a bottle in my fridge and ready to go! So I vote, buy it right now!
Traci B.
Traci B.
Columbus, IN
Love Barefoot brand wines, and Moscato is my absolute favorite. Easy to find in any grocery store in town. Priced great! Pairs great with any meal. My only complaint is that the bottle isn't twice the size!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Woodbridge, VA
Love this white wine so much! You can get it at 7 Eleven and it's super cheap. Plus, it is so delicious! It's light and sweet and it hits the spot every time. Great value and definitely a go to wine for me.
Madison H.
Madison H.
Cedartown, GA
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot is my go-to brand for wine and moscato is my absolute favorite! This wine is available anywhere and tastes amazing. I buy a bottle a week and it's difficult not to drink it all on the first night!
Sru S.
Sru S.
This is my go to cheap wine. I love my sweet whites and this is perfect for a relaxing evening. There is nothing too special about the packaging. I would say it good value for money and would recommend it.
Maddie M.
Maddie M.
This wine is always a favorite of mine. It is sweet and girl and that's what I love about it. It's fun for a girls night in! The taste isn't too much so it's easy to drink. I would recommend this for sure!
Jillian H.
Jillian H.
Lake Worth, FL
This is an impeccable stilled moscato, it is fruity, but not too fruity and it has a citrusy and floral flavor. It is super inexpensive and for the price, I don't think there is much room for improvement.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?