Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Jessie R.
Jessie R.
O Fallon, MO

This is a great (cheap) wine! Perfect to make different cocktails or for girls nights. I definitely recommend if you like sweet wine. Plus I love how they have a cork a lot of cheap wine was the twist tops & I personally don't like that.
Karen L.
Karen L.
Mountain View, CA

I really like barefoot moscato. I've purchased it many times and brought it over for dinner parties. It's sweet like it should be and has a great taste. For a wine that you can pick up at just about any grocery store, you can't go wrong.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Kyle, Tx

Yes. Yes. Yes.

Hands down I have to say barefoot you are getting me through college lol. My roommates and I love their many options and drink almost 3 bottles a week. Not the greatest wine in the world but great for that college budget.
Olivia T.
Olivia T.
South Burlington, VT

I love the sweet taste of this wine! I find that it's nothing that I'll ever get sick of. It tastes just like any other moscato so for the price it can't be beat. Plus it's available at most retainers so it's easy to find wherever I am!
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Garland, TX

If you're looking for a sweet and cheap wine this is it! This is a classic for me. My first wine was this one and it was the best for a long time. I also like the pink & red Moscato. If you're not into sweet wine you will not like this.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Bellevue, WA

I feel like this is such a fan favorite, and everyone always recommends it....but I have to admit it was underwhelming for all the positive reviews. The one positive is the price point, a solid and cheap wine for those girls nights in.
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Wildomar, CA

This is so delicious. I just started to drink wine, I recently went wine tasting and fell in love. I like the more sweeter wines I have found out, and this one was a major hit for me. I get the big ol bottle from Costco and it's great.
Alaina C.
Alaina C.
Fredonia, NY

This is my all time favorite wine! It is sweet but a nice wine to drink with just about everything! I also drink this wine when out with friends and everyone always seems to love it! It is a definite must have in the cabinet! #AMAZING
sandra d.
sandra d.
Clearwater, FL

Delicious! Not too sweet. A great price and available in every place I've been that sells wine. Comes in several sizes from personal to party size. It's a great failsafe for a hostess gift, a night in, a girl's night,the list goes on.
Chloe S.
Chloe S.

I don't drink a lot of wine but I wouldn't mind drinking this one. It's one of the few white wines I like and the plus side is, it's super affordable!!!! It's a wine that attracts people who like fruity taste. Highly recommend this!!!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now