Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
I love this wine! It is so affordable and tastes amazing. The packaging is incredible considering the price. It goes perfectly with each and every meal or great for a girls night out. Would buy 1000 more times.
Christiana P.
Christiana P.
Jericho, NY
This moscato wine is very affordable!!! It is perfect for anyone who enjoys a sweet drink. I dislike the taste of alcohol and wine but this moscato is delicious!! It is now my staple drink. Cheap and delicious!
Keli M.
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
This is a cheap wine with a decent taste. It is a dry white wine. This wine can be purchased at Walmart and is great for college wine drinkers or people who are on a budget and still want to get their wine fix.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
I honestly love this moscato. For the price you can't beat it. I drink moscato with most of my meals. I have zero complaints on this particular wine. It's affordable and tastes great, what more could you want?
Molly R.
Molly R.
Wynantskill, NY
This is my favorite sweet, dessert wine that doesn't break the bank. It's tastes like juice but a glass or two will make you feel great! This meets every expectation and goes above and beyond for a cheap wine.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Happy Hour Expert
One of my favorite white wines! Roughly 5.99 a bottle at my local retailer. This is my go to wine for Greys Anatomy viewing parties! Affordable and good. It can't be beat! I repurchase this wine frequently! 😁😝
Terri F.
Terri F.
Iowa, LA
An inexpensive treat! I love a good glass of wine when I settle down in the tub for a few mommy minutes. This helps me escape shortly and go to my happy place. Which is a beach, with a much larger glass! lol!
Farah J.
Farah J.
This is kind of too sweet for my liking. It does the job for the price but I won't buy it often since there are so many other good choices. The packaging is ok and I usually buy from Walmart. The price is good
member-a3b94fa02
member-a3b94fa02
Hollywood, Fl
Barefoot moscato is my favorite ! Everyone I know who tries it loves it . It tastes amazing ! We always have it at our house , and we drink at least a cup of wine at night . It's always in our shopping cart .
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I love this moscato! Its so light and bubbly, great during the summer especially if you add some cut up fruit to it (try freezing the fruit so they act as ice cubes)! Plus its very cheap, around $10 a bottle.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?