BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Sara C.
Sara C.
Benwood , WV
This is my favorite "cheap" wine. I love how I can find it almost anywhere. It takes so nice compared to other cheap wines. I am never disappointed with Barefoot Moscato. I recommend it to friends constantly.
Carl T.
Carl T.
Glade Hill, Va
This is one of my go too brands when I just want a drink and am not being picky about what I want. It is carried in most grocery stores and some gas stations in my area. It is affordable and it tastes great.
Bethany V.
Bethany V.
Brady, TX
Barefoot Moscato is a very good, inexpensive white wine. It is slightly sweet, but not overly so. I do prefer the sparkling version of this wine, though. I would recommend it to others. I would buy it again.
Jordan E.
Jordan E.
Shannon, MS
This is my go to wine when I want something sweeter than a Sauvignon or reisling. It's not overly sweet like a dessert wine but it's just sweet enough that you can sit and enjoy it with with or without food.
This is my go to wine when I go out to dine with family and friends that allows bring your own alcohol. This wine is not dry and not to sweet! Has just the right about needed to enjoy and not get bored with.
Olga A.
Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA
I try to always have this wine at my house. Everyone I know drinks it and prefers it over anything else. It can be paired with any courses of dinner, lunch, or just a simple glass of wine. It is my favorite.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
I received this bottle as a gift and it was so good I drank the whole bottle in one sitting. It was the first time drinking this wine. It is delicious and smooth. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Kenyatta J.
Kenyatta J.
Greensboro, NC
Great bottle when you need to gran and go! Its 4.50 in moat stores & its great! Its compares to the more expensive brand of the same type of wine! Great for daily consumption! Great gift or dinner party gift
Catharine H.
Catharine H.
I love buying this brand of wine. My family and I always enjoy it during the holidays. Its on the sweet side but I prefer sweet than dry wine. They have it in amy liquor store and theres other kinds as well.
Traci B.
Traci B.
Columbus, IN
Love Barefoot brand wines, and Moscato is my absolute favorite. Easy to find in any grocery store in town. Priced great! Pairs great with any meal. My only complaint is that the bottle isn't twice the size!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?