Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Katy P.
Katy P.
Greenville, SC

This is my go-to favorite wine! I enjoy sweet wines, and this fits the bill perfectly. I always keep some in stock at home to have on hand to serve to guests that come over to visit. Everyone always enjoys it, remarking on the incredible flavor!
Leah S.
Leah S.
Rayland, OH

My all time favorite wine! It's cheap and it tastes amazing! It's basically drinking the sweetest grape juice that'll get you drunk. I was never big on wine until someone had me try this, now it is the only kind I will buy! Absolutely in love!❤️
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Hillsboro, OH

Not a bad wine. Honestly, I'm a wine snob and prefer other brands but it can get costly. When I would like to enjoy a glass and don't have the extra money, Barefoot is a good brand. I haven't tried anything other than the Moscato but it is good.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Union, NJ

While I love Barefoot and think that it is always great for the price, the moscato is a little bit too sweet, I think, for me. I definitely still enjoyed it and drank it, though, and I think that it tastes great by itself or paired with a meal.
Desere C.
Desere C.
Rockford, OH

I'm really picky when it comes to wine and usually can't find one that I like, but I've had luck with Barefoot. This Moscato is a fraction of the price but it's pretty good. It's sweet, but not too sweet, and you can definitely taste the fruit!
Sandra I.
Sandra I.
Los Angeles , Ca

This barefoot moscato is sweet but not an overwhelming amount. It's really crisp and refreshing it's my go to moscato really good prices can't always find a deal as it's sometimes a few dollars off at my local grocery store. It's worth a try !
Sarah J.
Sarah J.

If your not looking to spend a lot of money this is definitely the wine to get for the great flavor it's very expensive and has a great flavor going to a party or having a wine and paint party get this the next time you do you won't regret it.
Julia K.
Julia K.
Irvine, CA

I love moscato. Barefoot is okay but it tastes like store bought wine. This wine definitely tastes better when refrigerated. However, this wine is easy to drink and a great option if you are looking for something quick to pick up at the store!
Sichelle W.
Sichelle W.
Mendocino, CA

Sweet, light, refreshing and not too acidic. My girlfriends and I love to grab a couple bottles and take them to the beach on sunny days. Super affordable at just $7 a bottle at my local grocer! I definitely recommend trying barefoot moscato!
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Alexandria, VA

This is one of my favorite wines! I love a sweet white, and this fits the bill. It's super affordable and easy to find in stores, too. I have bought this many times and will continue to purchase for family gatherings and quiet nights at home.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?