Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Scotts, MI

I have had about every barefoot wine and for the price, they can't be beat. A great wine at a great price. I had 2 different barefoot wines at my wedding; the reisling and sweet red.
Angela C.
Angela C.

This is one of my favorite wines I can buy on the daily because it's so affordable but at the same time tastes good! Their moscato is one of my top choices
Kay S.
Kay S.
Irvington, NJ

My boyfriend bought me this bottle a few years back for my birthday and it's been our drink ever since. I love the taste. It gets me where I need to be every time.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Charleston, WV

You do get what you pay for when it comes to wine. However, this brand is a higher quality at this price point. You just have to give it a chance to see if you enjoy it or not.
Kristin S.
Kristin S.

I was recently introduced to the world of Moscato and all I can say is I LOVE it! I was always into a sweet wine, and this one brings the sweetness up a notch! Love it with a couple of ice cubes after a long day!
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Spokane, WA

I don't think i would request this, but if I'm having some friends over and we want to enjoy some wine without hurting the budget then its great.
Dora G.
Dora G.
Mesa, AZ

This is a very good wine, well compared to other cheap wines. Its sweet but not too sweet & its flavor is (in my opinion) similar to a white grape & peach juice. Delicious.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Springville, AL

Very reasonable priced and tastes great!
Jen D.
Jen D.
Pittsburgh, PA

Yummy! Light and sweet wine! Very refreshing to drink! Love to sip on in the summer. Affordable as well!
Cherry L.
Cherry L.

Whenever I find myself indecisive at the store, I always find myself reaching for Barefoot. You know what it will taste like (delicious) and you can't beat the price!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now