BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Amy N.
Silver Spring, MD
For one, the price of this wine, you can't beat. Two, I am not much of a Moscato person because I usually think it is too sweet. This Moscato is not too sweet. It is pretty much the only brand I will drink.
Sarah F.
wenonah, NJ
If you like sweet wine this is a great wine. This is the wine that introduced me to a love affair with wine. Always a go to for my friends and me.
Stephanie G.
San Antonio, TX
This is my favorite "go to" wine for the weekend or family gatherings! I had NEVER tried moscato before and it was recommended to try this one. I fell in love with it! Good stuff!
Laverne Q.
Bethlehem , PA
I love the Barefoot line. Nothing like coming home from a bad day at work and unwind with this smooth wine. It doesn't matter which flavor they are all good!
Leanna M.
rocklin, CA
This is a great moscato for the price. I find they key to moscato is to keep it cold and squeeze fresh lemon juice in it. Total changes the flavor
Maggie D.
Virginia Beach, VA
This is my go to table wine in my house. It's the perfect amount of sweetness and even non-wine drinkers like it when I give them the "oh just drink it" line.
Kathie W.
Havelock, NC
Tittle says it all. Barefoot Moscato is by far my favorite. Very sweet & simple. Price is ok, though I don't buy it often. Goes great with just about anything!
Cecily R.
Commerce Township, MI
What goes more perfectly with a late night movie or TV show? A glass of moscato by Barefoot the best wine you can find at an affordable price! It's deliciously sweet and pairs well with fruits and cheeeses
Onji S.
This is one of my favorite wines! It's very crisp and fresh, excellent served with pastas, fruit or just to enjoy alone. It's delicious!
mona k.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I love this wine it's has a fruity taste and ol love fruit and I also love white wine and my family love it it's really inexpensive
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?