Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Michael M.
Michael M.
Belmar, NJ

Barefoot is one of the brands that tastes amazing and is very reasonably priced! The first time I tried it was at a backstreet boys concert at the pnc bank arts center. I definitely recommend it for bringing it to a party or get together.
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
Clearwater , FL

Barefoot Moscato happens to be one of my faves. I like wine but only if it is sweet, I'm not into bitter or dry wines. This wine has a fruity flavor and goes well with desert or a sharp cheese. I would highly recommend and the price per bottle is around 4-6 dollars.
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
Providence, RI

As far as Moscato's go, this is as good as any! It's well priced and sweet.
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
Jacksonville, NC

I love this wine. I get this at my local food store for like $5 to $12 max. I like the taste of it. It's always in my budget if and when I do choose to purchase it.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Buckeye Lake, OH

I was never a wine drinker. Never wanted to try it. My friends got me to try this and it's now my favorite and one of the only brands I'll drink!!
Meagan G.
Meagan G.
Newnan, GA

Love this stuff. Delicious flavor, smooth, and all for a cheap price tag.
Paige C.
Paige C.
Crowley, TX

I have never liked moscato and I mean never until I was at a friends one night an they had a bottle of barefoot moscato I had a glass thinking this will be another brand off my list and boy was I ever wrong it is now the only brand of moscato I will drink. It's light, sweet and perfect in my book. Give it a try you just might be surprised like I was
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Nashville, TN

This is definitely how I learned to drink wine! Great value for the money, but too sweet for anyone but beginners.
Claudia R.
Claudia R.
San Juan, Tx

Obviously you're not getting some world class moscato for the price you pay for this one, but it's not half bad :)
Amber C.
Amber C.
Hartford, CT

This wine is amazing with any meal or without a meal . Either way its such a great drink . After A long day of work u can take a nice bubble bath drinking this fine wine . This wine isn't really a wine to party hard with . But more of a calm way to drink .
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now