BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Kasey M.
Clarkesville, GA
I am a huge wine drinker and moscato is definitely on the top list of my favorites. This barefoot brand is without a doubt one of my favorite brands. So tasty.
Roxanne H.
Barefoot is a great brand for a low price. All their wines are great and and serve a wide range of taste buds with the variety of wines they carry. My person favorite is Red Moscato.
Frank p.
Rialto, CA
A lot of people recommend it to me. So after I bought the bottle I was excited to try it. I popped open the bottle and poured it in my cup(after it sat in the fridge) and the taste just did not take with me.
Tieraney Q.
Middle River, MD
This is one of the best, cheap wines that I buy. It has a great taste. My friends and I love all the variety of flavors! There is always this brand when we are having a girls night
Kaitlyn T.
Bandera, Tx
I like this Moscato but I like a sweeter more crisp taste when I think of moscato but for the price its a great deal good try for new wine drinkers!
Claire B.
I love all the Barefoot products and often purchase them because of their reliability of being a perfect, refreshing wine. The Moscato is delicious.
Lori-Ann T.
Woodhaven, NY
It's sweet without being too over the top, and for that price, who can say no? I like to mix with Cranberry or Pineapple juice for something fruity.
Julie M.
Harrisburg, PA
Moscato is my absolute favorite, and Barefoot did not disappoint when I decided to try their version. It also was nice that I didn't have to spend a lot to enjoy my favorite wine!
Jessica T.
Charlotte , NC
I love most Barefoot wines but their Moscato is my favorite. I'm always picking it up from the store while grabbing a few things for dinner. It isn't overpriced and it tastes delicious!
Erica L.
Carmel, IN
This wine is a good combination for it's flavor and pricing! The moscato is a little sweeter than what you typically expect but is still wonderful!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?