Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Coretta H.
Coretta H.
Tuskegee Inst, AL

This is my go to wine. It's cheap. Smooth. Goes great with just about anything. I love it chilled. It's easy to find as well.
Asya R.
Asya R.
Bronx, NY

Great for a night of relaxation or Romance
Leanna M.
Leanna M.
rocklin, CA

This is a great moscato for the price. I find they key to moscato is to keep it cold and squeeze fresh lemon juice in it. Total changes the flavor
Micaela R.
Micaela R.
Fort Worth, TX

It's a great taste and the price is so affordable. Pink Moscato and white Zinfandel are a must try. My favorite though is Pink moscato since it's got a sweet and very smooth taste.
Melanie H.
Melanie H.

I was pleasantly surprised the first time i drank this wine. it was delicious and i will definitely buy it again and again
Louise J.
Louise J.
Cambridge, MD

This is my all time favorite wine. It's sweet and goes down smooth. A definite must have for me on those special occasions or just for a relaxing weekend. Absolutely love this!!!
Kate K.
Kate K.
Leesburg, VA

I'm a big fan of Barefoot. You can't beat the price and the wine is decent. Their moscato is especially good; light, fruity, delicious.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Waterbury, CT

I always have a bottle of Barefoot Moscato in my fridge. I have been drinking this wine for a few years now, it is the only wine I purchase. I love the taste, the way it sits on the tongue, and the price. I love the regular Moscato, the pink, and the red..
Brandy B.
Brandy B.

Im not a huge white wine fan but i LOVE barefoots moscato. SO YUM!
Micaela L.
Micaela L.
Normal

This isn't bad but not my favorite. It's not as sweet as other moscato d'astis that I love. It's a little more dry. I like Luccio or Rosata better. Packaging is very simple. If you need a cheaper wine and not into super sweet then this one is good.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now