Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Raytown, MO

I like Barefoot wine because of the variety they offer. The white Moscato is a good choice if you like sweet wine. The decent price is always a plus as well.
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Murrieta, CA

Love barefoot wines and their prices. They have a lot of sweet, not dry wines that I like and are easy to drink. Always have a bottle on hand and are usually on sal. If you are a sweet wine kind of gal, try this wine or the sweet red moscato. There are a few of them that are really good.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Marysville, WA

When I'm not sure what I'm eating if at all . This is my go to wine . Cheap & tasty . Ah-mazing on a Hott day & laying out in the sun with music blaring and a good book
krista d.
krista d.
Cleveland, OH

This is ok my favorite moscatto to buy is served at carrabbas.its about 30 dollars and it is well worth the money.
Sam V.
Sam V.

So cheap & sooo good! Definitely recommend this brand. Tastes great and so affordable. One of my faves!
Carly M.
Carly M.
Charleston, SC

Love the price, don't love the taste. Moscatos are too sweet for my taste. However, if you like sweet wine - give it a shot, you won't find a better price. If you prefer something a little drier, try the Pinot Noir - it's great.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Dumas, AR

This would be a good starter wine for someone. Not too dry and not too sweet. And for the price you can't beat it.
Dawn L.
Dawn L.
Greer, SC

I love this wine, its really good for making sangria
Gabrielle C.
Gabrielle C.
New Orleans, La

I love my sweet wines. This is a great wine for the price. Sweet and smooth. Barefoot makes a great wine.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Orlando, Fl

My favorite wine. I'm in college so I like affordable wine and this is by far the best cheaper brand. Love the tiny 4 packs for sneaking into movies.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now