Hello Kitty Wine Exists & You Probably Need It
BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,704 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 296 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
My favorite wine! I will have this anytime. the flavor is perfect and just the perfect level of sweetness of me. I would recommend this for anyone who like sweet wines
By far one of the best wines I have tried. Very good price (between $5&$7). Sweet but not to sweet.
Just right for any type of day or meal. I enjoy this wine as well as any. I also enjoy that it is priced right.
This is by far my favorite type of wine.The only wine that taste good room temp. =]
This wine is sweet and perfect with desert. The price of Barefoot wine is inexpensive. This I would recommend this wine to all first time wine drinkers because it's sweet and cheap.
SUCH A GREAT WINE FOR A GIRLS NIGHT!
This is the one and only wine I will ever drink! It's so sweet and crisp! I absolutely hate wine besides this kind. L
I am not a big alcohol person, so when I drink alcohol, I like a light, sweet wine, and Barefoot Moscato is really the perfect answer to that. It's not expensive, either, so I don't mind dropping a few bucks on it at the grocery store when I'm having a weekend in. Definitely worth giving a try if you like sweet wines!
I'm in love with barefoot moscato! Not only is it sweet and tasty but it's got an expensive taste that isn't so expensive.
This is a very sweet wine. I love it. I can drink a whole bottle in 1 sitting.. so I would buy 2. :)
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos