Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Lupita B.
Lupita B.
Watsonville, CA

I am obsessed with this Moscato! I love it! My mom introduced this product to me and I am so happy she did! I always recommend it to my friends. Its a must try and it very cheap.
Rose B.
Rose B.
Cleveland, OH

I always seem to gravitate to this wine, I love three just right sweetness, it's not dry at all and I never get a hang over, I only get one off I drink cheap wine
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Southaven, MS

Very affordable and very good! My first wine to try and it is a sweet wine! I have tried other wines and still fall back to this one. Love barefoot as a brand. Always good.
Brande K.
Brande K.
Cypress, TX

This is one of my favorite moscato's that is easy to find and cheap to buy! It is rated almost every year as one of the top moscato's nationwide, and deserves its title!
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.

Red is def my favorite!! But I just looove barefoot anything!! They are smooth and delicious!
Megan K.
Megan K.
Cleveland, OH

Being a "wineo", I love me some wine! And this is one of my all time favorites. This wine is on the sweeter side, and is technically a dessert wine, so please be weary of that. Regardless, the quality is great for the price! Love it!
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Washington, MI

This wine is cheap and tasty, although the aftertaste is not the best. I prefer some other products to this one, but all in all it's a decent wine.
Holly O.
Holly O.
Raleigh, NC

This wine is so good. I'm not a big wine drinker but when it comes to barefoot moscato it's one of my weaknesses. I love the sweetness of it. The best part is it's so affordable.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.

I am a big fan of the barefoot brand. I don't normally like wine but barefoot is so sweet it just tastes better to me.
Melenie T.
Melenie T.
Chico, CA

I absolutely love this wine. It is sweet and just hits the right spot. This some will most likely always be my all-time favorite
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now