BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Amy G.
I LOVE Barefoot Moscato - it's the best! It is really sweet, but that is the best part. I prefer it chilled, so sometimes I will use frozen grapes as ice cubes.
Donna S.
Howell, MI
Delicate and sweet, this is an excellent choice for girls night, and economical as well. This was served at a party I went to recently and was the first bottle gone of several available.
Astrid M.
Santa Maria
It's not as sweet as other moscato wines but the taste is pretty great. If you are looking for a wine that is somewhat sweet but not too sweet, then this wine is perfect for you.
Cristina T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Natalia F.
Canton, CT
i have to say- though i wont dare purchase a bottle of moscato because my taste in wine has heightened to more expensive bottles and flavors- this is definitely every first timers go to. its cheap and gets you the buzz u desire and of course goes down easy because of the sweetness!
Holly B.
York, PA
Of all the Moscatos this one isy favorite. Nice & sweet. Very refreshing, I have only tried the white. Great to share with a group of girlfriends. Great price.
Nina M.
Lexington, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
You just can't beat this moscato for the price! Moscato is a great "beginner" wine because it's really sweet and mild. This one fits that description perfectly!
Alessandra R.
Fort Worth, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Moscato is my favorite and even though it is a desert wine I love it even without. The barefoot brand is a great grocery store wine, it is cheap and taste great
Torina L.
Cave City, KY
Love the light fruity sweetness of this wine, its almost always what i buy. Everyone of my friends know my wine, and ive turned many non wine drinkers on to it.
Sheila M.
Columbus, OH
Its an affordable Moscato, it's alright for the price - It's very sweet, and you can mix it easily with other things to "step-up" the cocktail night at home :)
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?