BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Katie T.
Saint Louis, MO
I'm a wine drinker, but never pay attention to what kind of wine I am drinking. So I never know what kinds I like. This is one I DO remember. Sweet and smooth.
Stacy S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love sweet and fruity wine! You can never go wrong with this wine. It is cost effective and tastes good too! It is my go to when I don't feel like splurging on alcohol.
tiffany t.
Dahlonega, GA
It's inexpensive, but even if it were pricier, it'd be worth it. I wasn't much of a white wine drinker until I tried this stuff! It receives two glasses up from me!
Vanessa S.
Humble, TX
This is one of my favorite wines. It is light and sweet and always brightens my day. It is perfect for a girls night or dinner with your special someone. I love it.
Kerin M.
Barefoot Moscato has the perfect amount of sweetness and great to have after a long day. At a very affordable price point there's not reason not to give it a try.
Dominica L.
Thornton, CO
This is one of my favorite brand of wines. You can find this brand any liquor store and the price is always reasonable. It is light and crispy. Perfect flavor!!
Lauren B.
Bellmawr, NJ
My absolute favorite brand of moscato! I can drink an entire bottle to myself. I'm a bit of a wineo :) It is very sweet and bubbly! I highly recommend this brand!
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
This wine is a favorite of mine. its so delicious and light in flavor. it is on the sweeter side but no complaints here. i have no problems drinking a bottle myself.
Casey G.
Saint Cloud, MN
This is my favorite Moscato, hands down, and I've tried a bunch! Sweet, fragrant, light, fruity. It's just perfect for a refreshing drink on a warm summer night.
Michael W.
Martinsburg, WV
They say that too much of a good thing is a bad thing, well sweetness is that. If you like super sweet than this is for you. It has ok flavor, but have had better.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?