Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Willingboro, NJ

Moscato is one of my favorite wines and I love Barefoot! It has the sweet taste and it is so smooth! And I love how affordable it is so it's easy to stock up on!
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Lemoore , Ca

The price is right full of flavor! all barefoot wine are yummy
this one is great with sweets, even if your not a wine drink or new to wine you will enjoy this one
Brianne R.
Brianne R.

This wine is definitely in my top favorites of brands of wine. It's cheap as heck and there's a lot of different flavors! I love it! It's my go to! I recommend it. :)
Chelsey M.
Chelsey M.
Erie, PA

This is very light tasting, its very good. I recommend it to anyone.
kalynn h.
kalynn h.
Springtown, TX

I suggest buying two bottles at a time. It ruins the moment when you have a sad empty wine bottle and sad empty glass :)
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Conroe, TX

I love the Barefoot brand, and their Moscato is no different! Very smooth, not too sweet. Perfect!
Ronesha P.
Ronesha P.
Sanford, FL

I really love Barefoot Moscato I would suggest added fruits to them specially for the summer like strawberries. I like drinking Moscato with sweet cupcakes or chocolate.
Riann S.
Riann S.

This is absolutely delicious! Very tasteful and inexpensive if you're looking for a cheap but amazing wine! I'm a Moscato girl but barefoot brand has it down pat! 👏👍👍
Sara G.
Sara G.
N Providence, RI

I like barefoot wines. They have a delicious pink moscato that is super yummy!
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Lafayette, LA

Honestly if you enjoy sweet things like Moscato, then there is no reason to spend a lot of money on them. This is a very good value for the price.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?