BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 47 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
Allison E.
Hialeah, FL
Barefoot brand Moscato is a sweet and refreshing take on a traditional moscato. Moscato is a great varietal for those new to wine drinking for its taste and affordable price.
Jessica K.
Woodbury, NJ
Barefoot has never been one of my favorite wine brands, and I find the Moscato way to sweet for my personal tastes. I do know many who love it.....I am just not one of them.
Yadira L.
I truly enjoy the Barefoot brand of wines but the Moscato is one of my favorites. It taste great chilled and if you add a few berries to your glass you won't be disappointed.
Suzy G.
San Diego, CA
Moscato is my favorite type of wine. I enjoy Barefoot because it doesn't break the bank. It works well as a base for white sangria and is an affordable option for parties.
Tami O.
Harrah, OK
This is one of my go to wines if I'm just in a hurry and don't to browse the wine section for something different. This is a must when having people over for entertaining.
Selina S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Best white wine ever made!! It's sweet, and inexpensive!! It's great at dinner time or if ur just having cheese and crackers !! It's nice with some fruit in it for summer!!
kayleigh w.
Orlando, FL
One of my favorite wines. I always buy Barefoot over anything because I know I love the taste so much. Its not too expensive and very refreshing. I definitely recommend it.
Jasmine M.
Honolulu, HI
I am a very big moscato fan and from all of the brands that I've tried this has got to be one of the best. if you haven't tried it already got get yourself a bottle asap !!
Tiffany P.
Largo, FL
Very sweet chill wine and super inexpensive. I like that it can be found almost anywhere and it is a wonderful dessert wine. Great mixed with strawberries and other fruits
Steph B.
Hanover Twp, Pa
It is okay it is a cheaper wine but definitely worth it for a quick stop at the sporots store. the pinot grigio is good..............................................................
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?