Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Kaitlyn T.
Kaitlyn T.
Bandera, Tx
I like this Moscato but I like a sweeter more crisp taste when I think of moscato but for the price its a great deal good try for new wine drinkers!
Mer J.
Mer J.
Milwaukee, WI
I like this wine. It is a sweet wine, so it is great for people who are not used to drinking wines. I keep mine in the fridge to keep cool until I drink it. It is not a good idea to leave it in the sit for too long, though.
Lorena A.
Lorena A.
Fort Bliss, Tx
For the price I would drink it everyday! Its not harsh, taste great, and cheap price. I don't really like white wine but I like this one. I drink it when watching a movie... too sweet for anything else.
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
I've had the Riesling in this brand, but I loved it. It's a very smooth and crisp wine, which is what I look for. And they're very reasonably priced! ;)
Sydney T.
Sydney T.
I am not a huge, avid wine drinker but I LOVE this!! It is the perfect amount of sweetness without being TOO sweet. It's so smooth and I love the bottle. Great wine! I would definitely buy it again!
Angela T.
Angela T.
Fort Worth, TX
Love this wine and its many varieties. Very yummy!!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Fayetteville, NC
I love the barefoot moscato!! I have purchased many different brands and they don't seem to taste as good at the barefoot I would stick to this one any day!!
Diana K.
Diana K.
Florissant, MO
I would be lying if I said that this isn't the star of my Wine Wednesdays. It is easily my favorite wine and pretty close to my favorite drink. It has a sweet taste and goes well with most things.
Brooke J.
Brooke J.
Parker, CO
This is one of my favorite wines hands down. Not too sweet, crisp and refreshing and goes well with everything. I think this is a great wine in this price bracket.
Somaria C.
Somaria C.
Renton, WA
I love a good glass of moscato, but sometimes I just don't want to pay an arm and a leg for it. Barefoot moscato is very affordable while still bringing you great flavor and not giving you the "cheap" wine taste. I especially like it chilled with a dessert!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?