BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Anisa B.
Las Vegas, NV
This wine isn't bad and its actually a good price if you are not looking to spend so much on a bottle. Always great to add with gifts or even to have for yourself
Kerin M.
Barefoot Moscato has the perfect amount of sweetness and great to have after a long day. At a very affordable price point there's not reason not to give it a try.
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
This wine is a favorite of mine. its so delicious and light in flavor. it is on the sweeter side but no complaints here. i have no problems drinking a bottle myself.
Dominica L.
Thornton, CO
This is one of my favorite brand of wines. You can find this brand any liquor store and the price is always reasonable. It is light and crispy. Perfect flavor!!
Casey G.
Saint Cloud, MN
This is my favorite Moscato, hands down, and I've tried a bunch! Sweet, fragrant, light, fruity. It's just perfect for a refreshing drink on a warm summer night.
Kari K.
Harrison Township, MI
I was never a fan of wine until I tried this. It's not too sweet and is smooth. It's very reasonably priced too! I wouldn't change a thing. I love the red moscato too!!!
Heather C.
Lafayette, LA
Sweet, tangy, light, amazing, beginner wine. I love this wine for a beginning wine of the night. We just had a business meeting and they had some there and it was delicious cold!
Jennifer J.
Great tasting sweet wine! After a long week, I enjoy kicking back for either a fun night with the girls or relaxing by a bonfire with a glass of barefoot! Enjoy!
Jessi T.
Chesterfield, VA
I'm not huge into white wines but I really like this moscato. I also don't really like California wines because they tend to be a little bitter but this is not.
Jessica B.
Amarillo, TX
I love Barefoot Moscato. It is crisp and light and sweet. I love how the taste lingers for a bit and it is amazing. I would drink it all day everyday if I could.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?