Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Amber S.
Amber S.
Irwin, PA

My all time favorite moscato wine!!!! It's not very expensive and has a great taste almost as good at a winery wine!
Amberley C.
Amberley C.

I do not care for this wine. It's not one of the better moscatos for this price range. I have tried multiple barefoot wines and I am not fond of anyone of them.
Tanita C.
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA

Moscato is my favorite wine and I've tried them all! Barefoot is a nice everyday Moscato. Easy to find and reasonably priced. It is definitely a wine that I know I can find wherever I am...even when I... I'm on vacation
Megan S.
Megan S.
York, PA

Its not too bas. I'm not much of a wine girl, but its still light and fruity.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Reading, PA

Barefoot does a fantastic job producing a sweet, flavorful moscato at a cheap price. I would highly recommend this product, even for buying in bulk for special occasions!
Zoe E.
Zoe E.

This wine is definitely one of my go to drinks. It crisp slightly sweet but not overpowering. I pairs well with most meals and it is inexpensive. What's not to love.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Lexington, KY

This wine is absolutely DELICIOUS!! And I recommend it to anyone and EVERYONE, particularly on a nice hot summer day!! It is refreshing, and soooo yummy!! :) :)
Niki R.
Niki R.

I love Moscato wine. I've tried several different brands of Moscato but Barefoot is one of my favorites. It has a very nice and lightly sweet taste in my opinion. I also LOVE the price. A large bottle of Barefoot Moscato is really affordable at just about every store that I have ever bought wine at. My husband loves it too!
Tracy C.
Tracy C.
Gillespie, IL

This is very good moscato wine with a light, sweet flavor all the way through. They also have a sparkling moscato that is good, too! I have noticed that this wine gets a very bad taste if you let it breath too long.
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Bronx, NY

I really love moscato, as it's a light, fruity taste, unlike some other types of wine. I am familiar with this brand and am confortable buying it form past experiences.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now