BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Caitlyn M.
Neptune Beach, FL
I've always been a beer girl but when it comes to a romantic night in this was recommended to me across the board and I actually enjoyed it! Sweeter than most wines!
Courtney B.
Fort Worth, TX
Barefoot moscato is not only delicious but amazingly affordable. The flavor could not be told Apart from a more expensive wine and it pairs well with so many foods.
Vanessa S.
Humble, TX
This is one of my favorite wines. It is light and sweet and always brightens my day. It is perfect for a girls night or dinner with your special someone. I love it.
Aimee H.
Long Branch, NJ
This is my go to wine. Love the taste and can't beat the price! I've been getting this wine for a long time now. Barefoot is an amazing brand and well worth the buy
tiffany t.
Dahlonega, GA
It's inexpensive, but even if it were pricier, it'd be worth it. I wasn't much of a white wine drinker until I tried this stuff! It receives two glasses up from me!
Katie T.
Saint Louis, MO
I'm a wine drinker, but never pay attention to what kind of wine I am drinking. So I never know what kinds I like. This is one I DO remember. Sweet and smooth.
Christina S.
This is definitely the best Moscato for the price. Doesn't taste like a cheap wine, and is a nice sweet wine. Throw in some berries for a little extra added flavor!
Stacy S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love sweet and fruity wine! You can never go wrong with this wine. It is cost effective and tastes good too! It is my go to when I don't feel like splurging on alcohol.
Michael W.
Martinsburg, WV
They say that too much of a good thing is a bad thing, well sweetness is that. If you like super sweet than this is for you. It has ok flavor, but have had better.
Anisa B.
Las Vegas, NV
This wine isn't bad and its actually a good price if you are not looking to spend so much on a bottle. Always great to add with gifts or even to have for yourself
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?