BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Katie P.
Katie P.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is my go-to wine if I'm ever in need of something tasty and cheap! Love this stuff! I drink this all year round - its taste is very good.
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
Cocoa, FL
Happy Hour Expert
Its a great wine for the price. one of my top 5 wines to have at home along with the Pink one !
tasha c.
tasha c.
senoia, GA
This is my favorite wine, hands down. It pairs well with everything or alone! Love it so much! Always have a bottle at home!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
I love moscato....and of all the brands that make a moscato, I love Barefoot's the best! It's sweet and light with just a little bit of fizz. It doesn't leave me with a wine headache the next day, either. I also love that this wine is affordable...which is good when you go through a couple bottles a week!
Devon P.
Devon P.
Reasonably priced & absolutely delicious. Of all the wines Barefoot makes, the Moscato is the best. Smooth & sweet.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Oshkosh, WI
This wine is so good! Sweet, but not too sweet, and great for cooking with as well so you can drink it and cook with it all at the same time, eliminates the need for dirtying a glass ;)
Ashlee C.
Ashlee C.
Roanoke, VA
I love a good Moscato and for this being as cheap as it is it has a really good taste. I would almost always choose this one over some of the more expensive Moscato's all because of the taste.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Christiana, TN
Usually when you think wine buying you associate higher pleasure with a higher price tag. I'm the case of barefoot moscato the price doesn't reflect the wine. This is a fantastic moscato with a fantastically cheap price. Anyone who likes sweet wines will surely like this one. It's light and perfect for summer time!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Lubbock, TX
I love moscato wine and this brand is absolutely delicious! It is sweet and refreshing and can be paired with so many foods!
Tara G.
Tara G.
Schaumburg, IL
I have taken a break from wine for multiple reasons but then picked this bottle up to try it again. Definitely as good as I remembered it. Nice flavor and not too sweet.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?