Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Amy W.
Amy W.
Mooresville, NC

A friend of mine introduced me to Barefoot moscato at a backyard party, and it is a sweet, refreshing wine, great in the summer, but one of my favorites.
Anisa B.
Anisa B.
Las Vegas, NV

This wine isn't bad and its actually a good price if you are not looking to spend so much on a bottle. Always great to add with gifts or even to have for yourself
Carly S.
Carly S.
Homewood , IL

I can always find Barefoot Moscato on a great deal and usually will purchase this a few times a month! Its good for the price. Not too sweet but just right and sometimes i will even mix it with some sprite to give it a little fizz.
Lesley A.
Lesley A.
Warminster, PA

This is my go-to wine, especially when I have friends over. It's light, sweet & so delicious.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Jenkintown, PA

I love barefoot moscato. its perfectly sweet and goes down so nicely. i tried a few brands prior to this and i wont go back!
Doug W.
Doug W.
Orlando, FL

Barefoot doesn't bother trying to be the best wine; they know their product and where they want it to be. Their Moscato fits their line perfectly by being sweet but not overly so, and with just a hint of flavor that you can almost savor.
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.
Lutz, FL

Barefoot Moscato is my favorite wine! It's sweet and absolutely amazing with any meal. It's also very affordable!
Sara V.
Sara V.
Lexington, KY

I love how affordable Barefoot wine is. I also like the option of the larger or smaller bottle depending on what kind of event I am having. The moscato is very sweet and I typically purchase the Sweet Red.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Magnolia, NJ

This an awesome spring/summer wine! It's great anytime but it's my go to wine in the summer by the pool :)
Autumn M.
Autumn M.

When you look at Moscatos, just remember they are sweet. This is a great sweetness to not only have with a dessert but also with cheeses as well. Its a good pairing wine for other sweet treats. I personally LOVE barefoot wines.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?