Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Hillary H.
Hillary H.
Plainfield, IL
Barefoot never dissapoints me. I love having this on a girls date night or movie night with sweets. It's light and sweet and you could chug it out of the bottle it's so sweet.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Cincinnati, OH
Sweet Cheap can't be beat. I always steal a swig from my mother because it's so good and yummy. I can't wait to get my hands on some more. MORE WINE PLEASE.
ToCcorra H.
ToCcorra H.
Dallas, TX
I usually am not a fan of Yellow Tail wines but this is amazing!! I first tried it at the grocery store and mixed with guava juice...best thing ever!!
Alessandra R.
Alessandra R.
Fort Worth, TX
Moscato is my favorite and even though it is a desert wine I love it even without. The barefoot brand is a great grocery store wine, it is cheap and taste great
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Mary Esther, FL
I love Barefoot wines. They taste great for the price. Moscato is my favorite of the the white wines, it is so sweet! Barefoot is a good brand for people who drink wine regualry and want to stay within a certain budget.
Sjana Y.
Sjana Y.
Love moscato!! Barefoot is great for the price and if you're looking for a sweet white wine this is it!!
Belle W.
Belle W.
Liberty , NC
We loved this moscato wine, it was a wonderful wine for a low price. When we buy wine, we usually go for a sweet, light version such as moscato or muscadine. This one was delicious.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Huntington, WV
This is a great tasting, very inexpensive wine. I actually keep a couple of bottles of red wine Moscato in my fridge for my Sunday evening drink with my hubby while we watch our shows. It's also great with a pasta dish. Cheers to all!
Karen A.
Karen A.
Orange, CA
Sweet and delicious. An excellent go to and affordable choice. Quality product.
Sheryl V.
Sheryl V.
Warren, MI
Delicious wine, for this brand being pretty inexpensive it taste great!!! Wonderful on a cool summer night by the bon fire
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?