BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Megan M.
Gastonia , NC
Barefoot wines are a great tasting wine for a great price. Easily found at grocery stores and CVS/Walgreens. Comes in different flavors. All are wonderful.
Marcie K.
Saginaw, MI
This is my favorite wine. Sweet and delicious. Make sure you have a bottle opener though!
Jennifer D.
Sheridan, IN
Quite tasty, but even better when you add fruit. :-) Great for a cheap bottle!
Taylor P.
Minden, NE
Whenever I need a go to bottle of wine, this is what I choose. It never lets me down. I don't even know how many bottles of this stuff I've consumed in my life.. i tried to save all my corks but lost count and ran out of room to store them.
Amanda R.
Love this wine. I want a glass right now. Sweet and not very dry. Perfect with a meal. Steak or chicken. Doesn't really matter because it's good with everything
Earlicia M.
Raeford, NC
For it to be a cheap wine it is very tasty. There are three brands of wine that I drink and barefoot is one of them. It is crisp and does not leave any after taste once I have finished drinking. Very good after a stressful day or week at work.
stacie s.
Banks, OR
I know all Mascato is sweet but this brand is exceptionally sweet. It tastes like sugar water with a little white wine. First sip of sweet is tasty but more than a few sips and its just gross.
Ashley P.
Hoboken, NJ
This sweet red wine is perfect for anyone who loves white moscato but is looking to branch out. It is pretty sweet and is also perfect for making sangria.
Jessica D.
Las Vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert
Light, sweet and simple. Just the way I like it.
Kyla C.
Providence, RI
As far as Moscato's go, this is as good as any! It's well priced and sweet.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?