BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Patty H.
Gatlinburg, TN
I really enjoy a glass of wine at the end of the day. This is one of my favorite wines. Smooth and with some grapes and cheese, it can be one of my meals of the week.
Katie P.
South Amboy, NJ
Moscato in itself is usually a sweet wine. I absolutely love this - it's sweet but not too sweet, a hint of bubbles. Definitely a great bottle to share among friends.
Ashley E.
Roanoke, VA
This is my cheap go to wine. I like very sweet wine and this one taste a little bitter to me. I can find this wine anywhere and most times i can catch it at a good price.
Jacqueline G.
Wethersfield, CT
Although I'm more of a pink moscato, barefoot is an excellent brand of wine. If you throw some fruit in with it, you can almost turn it into a sangria, yummy summer drink
Tara B.
Tacoma, WA
Love this! It's inexpensive, and tastes great! It's my go to wine! It's got the right amount of sweetness. They have a bunch of different flavors but this is my favorite!
jenny h.
Hyde Park, MA
The best tasting moscato I've had. i love barefoot products this is definitely a party starter and finisher . will be my favorite until i find something that compares to this.
Danielle A.
I love barefoot Moscato. It was the first wine I started drinking, it's insanely sweet and almost tastes like juice. I would not recommend it if you can't do sweet wine.
Steph B.
Hanover Twp, Pa
It is okay it is a cheaper wine but definitely worth it for a quick stop at the sporots store. the pinot grigio is good..............................................................
Shari H.
Great wine to always have on hand. It's a nice white flavorful wine that goes well with any meal. Can also have a glass just to sip since it's light and easy to drink
Courtney B.
This wine is perfect for those summer days you are looking for a good wine. I think it is best used for outside of dinner, maybe more of a dessert wine. Tasty for sure!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?