BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Avalon, PA
Not a huge wine drinker, but I love Barefoot Moscato! It's very sweet and it is a very reasonable price. I would recommend!
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
It isn't a bad tasting moscato, I have just had better ones. It's good if you are on a budget and are craving a sweet glass of wine.
Tania C.
Tania C.
springfield, MA
My favorite brand of moscato its so delicious its nice ans sweet but not too sweet it isn't dry and it is not so strong
Paige P.
Paige P.
Indialantic, FL
Barefoot has the just perfect selection of sweet wine for a long day kind of night. You open a bottle and all the sudden you just bask in the glory of wine. It is perfect with a bubble bath, some sweets and your favorite shows!
Ricci O.
Ricci O.
Hesperia, CA
This wine is light, sweet and delicious. It pairs well with just about anything. Even non wine drinkers like this wine!
Diana M.
Diana M.
Emporia, KS
If you like your wine on the sweet side, Barefoot is pretty decent. Pair it up with dessert or sweet snacks. This wine is very light on your wallet.
Ragehound X.
Ragehound X.
This is probably the most tolerable moscato you will find. It's a bit like drinking wine that's been loaded with sugar, but if you are in college and trying to please everybody this seems to be the crowd favorite.
Pamela B.
Pamela B.
Saint Louis, MO
I prefer my moscato extra sweet, and this is just to tart and dry. While it is cheap in price, I can get some for around the same price that is way more sweet and not drying.
Betty C.
Betty C.
Athens, MI
This moscato is great for the price! It's a cheaper price than some of the other yet delivers a good quality!
Cara L.
Cara L.
Iowa City, IA
This moscato is pleasantly sweet and slightly fruity. There is a very slight dry/alcohol-y aftertaste, but for how cheap it is, it really isn't bad at all. I definitely buy this type of moscato more than any other brand--very tasty for the money!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?