Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Queen creek , Az
I am not a big wine drinker but I like this one. Its good mixed with lemonade. It is also a very reasonable price wine that taste good.
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
Kissimmee, Fl
This is amazing stuff. It packs a big flavor. And for the price its a steal! HIGHLY recommend!
Tabitha D.
Tabitha D.
Gilbert , SC
I really liked this wine. I did think it was a wonderful price. The only thing I did not like to much was it seems to get sweeter the more you drink. I was not a huge fan of that.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Kunkletown, PA
Very sweet but just the right amount for my liking. Not too expensive and perfect for wine night with the ladies
shanae s.
shanae s.
Marietta, GA
So good after a long day. I would recommend this wine to anyone just starting out in their wine adventure.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
New Orleans, LA
This wine is fun and easy to drink when it's chilled but because of the quality it will give you quite the hangover if you drink too much!
Julie G.
Julie G.
Atlanta, GA
Love me some moscato, and if you're looking for a chain version of $3 buck chuck...this should be your go to! Sweet from start to finish, and great on a hot summer night.
Stephanie U.
Stephanie U.
Denver, CO
As a person who is not too fond of dry wines, this is my favorite. Barefoot Moscato isn't expensive at all and it still has a great taste. Its not too too sweet. It is the perfect mixture of a white sweet and even on the champagne side. I like to have a glass with a little bit of ice to keep it chilled.
Cheyanne P.
Cheyanne P.
Springfield, MO
The Moscato is a little too sweet for me but I know plenty of people will ONLY drink this type of wine. Barefoot is affordable and readily available in many stores.
Abby P.
Abby P.
Youngstown, OH
This is a delicious tasting moscato! I always bring this with me to friends houses or parties, and it's always liked by those who try it. It's an easy drink! I like to add frozen blackberries and fresh mint to mine to fancy it up a bit!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?