BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Victoria S.
Denham Spgs, LA
I always purchase, I find its the cheapest and tastes the best out of the lower priced wines..Its very sweet but not too sweet, I think its perfect!
Elvira B.
Moscato is favorite wine and Barefoot is the one of the worst ones I've tasted. Very dry and bitter. Not a good brand at all. A very cheap brand.
Julie M.
Harrisburg, PA
Moscato is my absolute favorite, and Barefoot did not disappoint when I decided to try their version. It also was nice that I didn't have to spend a lot to enjoy my favorite wine!
Helena C.
Mission Viejo, CA
Sweet. A very good Moscato considering the price. It's very smooth on the way down. It tastes like it could be more expensive than it is. Could be considered tart for beginners.
KACEY D.
This is a pretty good table wine. Apothic just came out with a white wine blend that is a must try! White wine makes me a little sleepy so i stear away from it.
Hilary B.
Dripping Spgs, TX
Not a huge white wine fan, but I do like moscato. This one is just okay. Too tart for me though. Widely available and at an affordable price point.
Gena Lynn M.
Tifton, GA
It's an overall decent Moscato. A bit too sweet for my taste. I prefer a dry wine. Cheaper wines tend to give more of a headache the day after drinking large quantities. I would watch the intake if I were you.
Amanda S.
Mount Union, PA
Mascato is my favorite type of wine and Barefoot's is delicious and affordable. Perfect for a night with the girls or for just a relaxing evening.
Brea M.
First off, I love the affordable cost with an expensive taste. Its smooth, light and crisp, and you can actually taste the citrus notes in it. Yum!
Christine U.
Schenectady, NY
A go to moscato that has a great price for the amount that you get. Crisp and refreshing, make sure that if you open the bottle, you finish it within the week or else it will get super buttery and undrinkable.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?