Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Roanoke, VA

This is my cheap go to wine. I like very sweet wine and this one taste a little bitter to me. I can find this wine anywhere and most times i can catch it at a good price.
Ashleigh M.
Ashleigh M.
Orlando, FL

This was my go-to while I was in college on a tight budget. Not really meant to be used as the nice glass of wine to go with a home-cooked dinner.
Danica L.
Danica L.
Hayward, CA

Even though Barefoot is kinda cheap, I actually like the way the moscato flavor tastes. This is usually my go-to Moscato when I just want to relax and have a night to myself. I'd recommend it.
amber h.
amber h.
Riverbank, CA

Super yummy. Love this wine, it's sweet but not to sweet. Great price, plus its a local wine for me which I love.
Erika M.
Erika M.
Vancouver, WA

I love the pink Moscato! It's all I ever drank prior to getting pregnant. We had a girl and we say it's because of the pink foot lol. Delicious!
Angela P.
Angela P.
Lakewood, CA

For a Moscato it's decent but you have to love sweet wines. I like the Barefoot Chardonnay. If you like Chardonnay then the moscato will probably be too sweet for you
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Amesbury, MA

I am semi-obsessed with Barefoot Moscato. Not only is it amazing, it goes well with anything you put with it. Wine Spritzer? No Problem, just add this bottle with a little rasberry flavored seltzer and maybe even some fresh strawberries...So good! Its also the perfect wine to bring to a party of other get together, i mean who doesn't like a good moscato!?
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Franklin, IN

Love it. It's not too expensive, tastes awesome, and goes well with anything. I don't like bitter, dry, weird after taste wine. If you like something sweet, try this!
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Gurley, AL

Barefoot wines are consistently award winning for a reason. They take the true essence of each varietal and simplify it so that it's approachable to all wine drinkers. Novice or expert, the sweet floral notes of this wine are bountiful and soothing. Great on its own, or with mild appetizer courses such as a cheese tray! It's also delicious in punch recipes, specifically Summer Sangria.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Warren, AR

Barefoot Moscato has a nice smooth taste and a nice price. I have never tried this before but saw it on sale and thought I would give it a try. I have to say not bad.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now