Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Katie E.
Katie E.
Fairdale, KY

This is a great option for people who are new to wine. Its sweet, but not overly. And its cheap. Perfect for a girls night on a budget.
Ame S.
Ame S.
Chattanooga, TN

It is a simple wine and pairs well with many foods. It has a good flavor but definitely needs to be served chilled. It is great for the price range and my go to summer wine
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Van Meter, IA

Love the Barefoot products. There is a great variety of flavors for anyone. I am more into the whites and pinks. Overall this is the one I drink and also because it is so affordable.
Taheerah H.
Taheerah H.
Newark, NJ

This is a light and sweet drink that I enjoy a little bit more than I should. The taste is very refreshen. Its also perfect for any type of occasion. I'm giving this an A†.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

When they state Wine Brand of the Year! They mean it. When it comes to drinking wine or wanting to taste wine it doesn’t have to cost a lot. It’s good, crisp, and sweeter than the Riesling.! Best served chilled, this scrumptious wine is great to drink in Summertime, on the porch, in the kitchen, alone, for relaxing or with friends! Best thing about it besides being inexpensive AND refreshingly delicious is it comes in many forms: get it in minis, pink, red or bubbly!
michelle w.
michelle w.
Wildomar, CA

I am not one to like wine but i must say that barefoot moscato is at the top of list of wines that i would drink. it is super smooth and not overly sweet. i usually like to add fruit in it as well. i highly recommend it!!!
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Cincinnati, OH

I love this wine, not only is it cheap but it taste great. I love white wine with strawberries or chocolate. Oh, and with a hot bath.
Evie C.
Evie C.
Woodway, TX

Love this wine! Light and sweet. It's a really affordable price point, and tastes pretty awesome mixed into a Summer sangria!
Dacey M.
Dacey M.
Bowling Green, KY

This was the first Moscato i ever tried. Now all the other ones i try i compare to this and have to say this is stil one of my top 3
Katie B.
Katie B.

This moscato is so yummy. It's what got me to try wine!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?