BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Ashley G.
San Tan Valley, AZ
I recently discovered Moscato and Barefoot is my fav brand because its inexpensive and yummy! I prefer the pink Moscato by barefoot, which is the only reason I gave a B
Alyssa A.
Hilliard, OH
Moscato is light, fruity, and goes down easy. Best chilled, this is the perfect drink for a girls night get together or with fun finger foods before you hit the club.
Juliana P.
Littleton, MA
Barefoot wines in general are a great bargain. The taste is pretty good for how cheap the wine is. I like the moscato it is really refreshing and great in any season.
Courtney B.
This wine is perfect for those summer days you are looking for a good wine. I think it is best used for outside of dinner, maybe more of a dessert wine. Tasty for sure!
Caitlyn M.
Neptune Beach, FL
I've always been a beer girl but when it comes to a romantic night in this was recommended to me across the board and I actually enjoyed it! Sweeter than most wines!
Molly F.
Brandenburg, KY
I tend to do my boozing on a budget, so needless to say I was happy to find the Barefoot wines. They're very good and VERY reasonably priced, so you can't beat that!
Taisean R.
Fort Richardson, AK
This product is so good it has a nice sweet taste to it so it will be good if you like a stong but sweet taste but overall its great and would recommend it to anybody
Fabiola G.
I like to drink a glass or two at night to unwind and especially drink around the holidays. Barefoot Moscato is on the sweet side, but it taste great for the price.
Courtney B.
Fort Worth, TX
Barefoot moscato is not only delicious but amazingly affordable. The flavor could not be told Apart from a more expensive wine and it pairs well with so many foods.
Cheyanne P.
Springfield, MO
The Moscato is a little too sweet for me but I know plenty of people will ONLY drink this type of wine. Barefoot is affordable and readily available in many stores.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?