Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Jenkintown, PA

I love barefoot moscato. its perfectly sweet and goes down so nicely. i tried a few brands prior to this and i wont go back!
Lesley A.
Lesley A.
Warminster, PA

This is my go-to wine, especially when I have friends over. It's light, sweet & so delicious.
Carly S.
Carly S.
Homewood , IL

I can always find Barefoot Moscato on a great deal and usually will purchase this a few times a month! Its good for the price. Not too sweet but just right and sometimes i will even mix it with some sprite to give it a little fizz.
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.
Lutz, FL

Barefoot Moscato is my favorite wine! It's sweet and absolutely amazing with any meal. It's also very affordable!
Amy W.
Amy W.
Mooresville, NC

A friend of mine introduced me to Barefoot moscato at a backyard party, and it is a sweet, refreshing wine, great in the summer, but one of my favorites.
Sara A.
Sara A.

This is my favorite wine. I have tried other types but I always come back to barefoot moscato. It's sweet and smooth.
Kati A.
Kati A.
Cumberland, VA

My absolute favorite wine! Pretty much the only wine I drink! Not very expensive and absolutely delicious!
Katie B.
Katie B.

This moscato is so yummy. It's what got me to try wine!
Dacey M.
Dacey M.
Bowling Green, KY

This was the first Moscato i ever tried. Now all the other ones i try i compare to this and have to say this is stil one of my top 3
Evie C.
Evie C.
Woodway, TX

Love this wine! Light and sweet. It's a really affordable price point, and tastes pretty awesome mixed into a Summer sangria!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now