Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Gena Lynn M.
Gena Lynn M.
Tifton, GA
It's an overall decent Moscato. A bit too sweet for my taste. I prefer a dry wine. Cheaper wines tend to give more of a headache the day after drinking large quantities. I would watch the intake if I were you.
Tricia J.
Tricia J.
Erie, Pa
It is an alright wine, not my favorite brand by far though.
Shelbi R.
Shelbi R.
Drank this once and never again. My friends buy this because they believe it is good and I question what they know. It is awful, watery, no flavor. Splurge a little bit when buying wine, you will find that you will enjoy drinking it and serving it to guests.

It is amazing when I bring a good bottle around those who think they know wine, they all of a sudden are opened up into a world where flavor and quality is better than the 5 dollar last minute gas station find.
DONNA V.
DONNA V.
I enjoy drinking this light refreshing wine a must have not nasty at all and if you are knew too drinking wine try this one first...
lizzie a.
lizzie a.
San Jose, CA
I love me some Moscato. This one is very good and affordable. This on taste awesome when it is served cold.
Annmarie M.
Annmarie M.
Anything by barefoot is pretty much guaranteed to be delicious! Price is perfect & reasonable. Barefoot moscato (red or white) is always stocked in my bar.
Blair D.
Blair D.
Yorktown, VA
I love dessert wines. moscato being one of my favorites. when I'm super broke i don't mind getting a cheapy bottle like this, actually tastes pretty good.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Phoenix, OR
Love the taste Great with Cheese... and My Girl Friends! a Beautiful Wine!
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Queen creek , Az
I am not a big wine drinker but I like this one. Its good mixed with lemonade. It is also a very reasonable price wine that taste good.
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
Kissimmee, Fl
This is amazing stuff. It packs a big flavor. And for the price its a steal! HIGHLY recommend!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?