BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Aliyah M.
Aliyah M.
I simply love it! It is a sweet wine with delicious mouth watering flavors of juicy peach and apricot with hints of lemon and orange! I love it because its crisp and refreshing!! I usually have it with spicy foods, cheeses and some desserts.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Tucson, AZ
I love love LOVE this wine! I am a wine-o and picking out wine for me is always an ordeal! but this wine is amazing. It is smooth and not too bitter.
Nayely
Nayely
Elgin, IL
I was never into wine until I discovered this Barefoot Moscato its sweet and it is my absolutely fave! I've gotten all my non believer friends hooked!
Catie G.
Catie G.
Canton, MI
This is an economical and delicious way to enjoy some moscato. Perfect for having the girls over, or drinking alone.
Maiken E.
Maiken E.
One of the best moscatos I've tried! And it's also super affordable. I love how it's sweet, but not too sweet. Would definitely recommend this moscato! It's amazing!!
Briana H.
Briana H.
Santa Ana, CA
To me this tasted nasty, like dirty feet (the way I describe beer too lol) I have had way better moscotos for about the same price or not that much more $$ ..one of my favorites is yellow tail ($6) and another is risata d'asti ($13)
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Barefoot Moscato is an easy option when going to someone's house or to have a glass at home. You know what to expect - sweet, easy to drink and not going to break the bank. At around $5-7 locally, it's affordable and liked by most. The sweetness goes well with hot weather and makes an awesome white sangria! A must try.
Sondra K.
Sondra K.
Phoenix, AZ
This Moscato has great flavor. I loved it and I'm a St Michelle fan. I enjoyed this, no headache and a great price.
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
Perrysburg, OH
This is my favorite wine!
Cher G.
Cher G.
Yerington, NV
My favorite white is Moscato. The Barefoot is a great bottle for the price. Enjoy!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?