BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Kayla B.
Seville, OH
I love to have a glass or two with anything. I will add a can of pink concentrate lemonade and a bottle of sprite to make a spritzer for girls night!!
Minjee Y.
Elgin, IL
Probably the cheapest wine you can find. It's super sugary and sweet. I don't know if it should even be called wine. It taste like apple juice or like the non alcoholic champagne you give your kids at thanksgiving.
Samantha D.
Morrilton, AR
This is my go-to wine! Whether I'm staying in and watching some movies or having a girls night...this is what I'm drinking! Pour me another glass! :)
Jill H.
Barefoot is a very affordable and nice wine. The flavor is pretty good, and it always makes a nice house warming gift! I love the Moscato!
Leslie S.
Cheap, easy to drink, perfectly sweet and crisp. All in all it's a perfect wine to chill and drink during the hot summer months.
Amy H.
Lacey, WA
If you are looking for something cheap but decently good this is it! I use it to make a summer punch which is always delicious!
Dria D.
I tried this because people told me it was going to be sweet but i guess i have a different definition of sweet because it was still sort of bitter to me. I'll stick with mixed drinks.
Rebecca L.
Hatboro, PA
If you are like me you have a sweet tooth and occasionally crave a dessert wine. Barefoot Moscato is the answer! It is very sweet and also affordable. Good to offer at parties for inexperienced wine drinkers.
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
I love this wine! Moscato is my favorite and Barefoot is a great, cheap brand. It doesn't taste cheap at all! Sweet and light, good for any occasion!
Melissa H.
Walnutport, PA
This moscato wine is very smooth and sweet if you like your wine on the sweeter side. You definitely should chill this wine. It pairs well with fruit :-)The price is very cheap and reasonable, around $8 a bottle.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?