BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Heather M.
Overland Park, KS
Barefoot Moscato is a staple in my house and my go to after a stressful day. Its so smooth and the taste in heaven in your mouth. I highly recommend this all my girlfriends!!
Katie B.
Leechburg, PA
I know that moscato is supposed to be a sweeter wine, but I think it's entirely too sweet. Definitely more of an after dinner wine rather than something to drink with dinner.
deni m.
Good wine but can be a little too sweet. make sure to keep it cold. perfectly light and refreshing. barefoot never disappoints and even their big bottles are reasonably priced.
Amanda Y.
Eugene, OR
I'm not a huge wine fan, but this is my go to wine when I do drink it. It's cheap and still taste good. Pair it with some cheese and crackers and you have a great girls night!
Mia P.
BOISE, ID
This is a great summer wine. It's light and fruity. A sweeter Moscato, so I can't do more than a glass at a time, but it is great to enjoy a chilled glass outside in the summer.
Esha R.
This is my favorite brand of cheap wine I keep a bottle of this in my fridge it taste great and always does the job this is actually the first wine I've gotten drunk off of lol
Jenna N.
Winchendon, MA
Definitely one of my favorite, inexpensive white wines. I love my Moscato especially when it is sweet and bubbly. Barefoot is great tasting and available almost everywhere I go.
Lara K.
Dumfries , Va
I absolutely love this wine. It is the best Moscato I have had. It is light, and sweet. It is also inexpensive. If you like this, I also recommend the Barefoot Pink Moscato!
Kimberly A.
Southaven, MS
Very affordable and very good! My first wine to try and it is a sweet wine! I have tried other wines and still fall back to this one. Love barefoot as a brand. Always good.
Staci D.
Peoria, AZ
This is a great wine to bring as a hostess gift for casual parties or MLM type parties because it is sweet and likable but also inexpensive. Almost everyone enjoys this wine.
Brooke M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I've never tried the barefoot brand or moscato. Is this the brand to buy? I hear a lot of people talk about it.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Is this product good for it to be at its price
Sarah B.
Gorham, ME
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I put frozen strawberries in my Barefoot Moscato. Does anyone else mix anything else into theirs?
Lucero E.
How strong is this? I've smelled it and it has a really strong smell compared to Stella rosa
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
What is your favorite thing to pair with this wine?