BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Tina P.
Canandaigua, NY
Light & fruity but not syrupy. Easy drinking appeals to many tastes. Has a slight bubbly taste. Great for a wine newbie & pros alike. Awesome served ice cold on a summer day.
Pamela K.
N Tonawanda, NY
This is one of my favorite wines. its got a light and fruity flavor.Barefoot also has a red moscato and pink moscato that are also very good and i highly recommend those as well .
Heather M.
Overland Park, KS
Barefoot Moscato is a staple in my house and my go to after a stressful day. Its so smooth and the taste in heaven in your mouth. I highly recommend this all my girlfriends!!
Amanda Y.
Eugene, OR
I'm not a huge wine fan, but this is my go to wine when I do drink it. It's cheap and still taste good. Pair it with some cheese and crackers and you have a great girls night!
Esha R.
This is my favorite brand of cheap wine I keep a bottle of this in my fridge it taste great and always does the job this is actually the first wine I've gotten drunk off of lol
Katie B.
Leechburg, PA
I know that moscato is supposed to be a sweeter wine, but I think it's entirely too sweet. Definitely more of an after dinner wine rather than something to drink with dinner.
Jenna N.
Winchendon, MA
Definitely one of my favorite, inexpensive white wines. I love my Moscato especially when it is sweet and bubbly. Barefoot is great tasting and available almost everywhere I go.
deni m.
Good wine but can be a little too sweet. make sure to keep it cold. perfectly light and refreshing. barefoot never disappoints and even their big bottles are reasonably priced.
Mia P.
BOISE, ID
This is a great summer wine. It's light and fruity. A sweeter Moscato, so I can't do more than a glass at a time, but it is great to enjoy a chilled glass outside in the summer.
Staci D.
Peoria, AZ
This is a great wine to bring as a hostess gift for casual parties or MLM type parties because it is sweet and likable but also inexpensive. Almost everyone enjoys this wine.
Rebecca R.
Bakersfield, CA
What is your fave Barefoot wine?
brionna g.
What is your favorite flavor of Moscato?
Pichee L.
Drexel, NC
I've tried some barefoot moscato before in pink but never this one. How is the taste? Sweet? Bitter?
Kristen S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Is it sweet or bubbly?
Jessica H.
Centerton, AR
What is the best way to store wine?