BY BAREFOOT #3 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 48 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?6 Answers
Regina C.
Grand Junction, Colorado
I am not a huge wine drinker, but when I do this is the only wine that I do drink. I love the sweet taste that it has. Pairs really nicely with strawberries or cheese.
Lauren F.
Framingham, MA
Moscato is fantastic. Its sweet, and you almost don't even notice how much your're drinking, until the bottle is gone which tends to lead to a very difficult morning.
Erin E.
Nicholls, Ga
This is one of my favorite wines to drink. It's just sweet enough but not too sweet. And I think it goes with just about everything. And it isn't so bad out back in the fridge on day two. :-)
nicole s.
Brooklyn, NY
It's nice and affordable. You can feel nice after a couple of glasses without spending a lot. It's great to bring to parties or create your own private party lol enjoy.
Anne D.
Liverpool, NY
I'll be honest, I'm usually a dry red girl, but Barefot Moscato is AMAZING... especially on a hot summer day! I love how sweet it is, but not overly so. Definitely my favorite white wine ever.
Leia L.
Iola, TX
This wine is not as sweet as other moscato wines which, in my opinion, makes it a great kick back and relax evening without making a pucker face. It has a crisp flavor and is a great bargain
Best wine for the price. Hands down. Great taste and a great price. Definitely worth a try, especially if you're on a budget. As a broke college kid, I threw many a party with this tasty wine.
Brittany T.
Hoboken, NJ
This is an inexpensive wine but you get what you pay for. I have had wines for the same price or a little more that are so much better. Not worth the crappy hangover
Patrice c.
Windham, NH
One of the best quality wines for an inexpensive price. It pairs really well with most cheeses and fruits and is definitely a great beginner wine for those looking to delve into the scene!
Rebecca H.
Fort Sill, OK
I've just recently started drinking Moscato wines and I really like Barefoot Moscato, not only is it very affordable it taste just as good as some of the more expensive brands I've tried.
Rebecca R.
Bakersfield, CA
What is your fave Barefoot wine?
brionna g.
What is your favorite flavor of Moscato?
Pichee L.
Drexel, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I've tried some barefoot moscato before in pink but never this one. How is the taste? Sweet? Bitter?
Kristen S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Is it sweet or bubbly?
Jessica H.
Centerton, AR
What is the best way to store wine?

Walmart