BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has neve...14 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 47 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
Jonelle L.
You cannot go wrong with this one. If you're on a budget and looking for a good sweet moscato, this is for you. It tastes amazing and is my favorite budge moscato.
Haley K.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is a well priced and sweet moscato that tastes great. Really good buy for the price. It's smooth but not bitter and it's easy to drink an entire bottle in one sitting! Great wine!!!
Catherine C.
N Charleston, SC
Very sweet, very delicious! This is not my favorite moscato EVER, but it's cheap and it's available everywhere. So, I often have this in my home. Totally worth it.
Kathy R.
Washington, DC
This is a great wine for a great price. Be warned, though, that it is very sweet. I love rieslings and moscatos because I like sweet wine, but even I notice the sweetness in this one.
Jackie C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I adore a good moscato and this brand is pretty good for a cheaper wine. I has a good flavor crisp and light like it should taste and not to alcoholie like some of the cheaper brands.
Delaney S.
Lapeer, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The only moscato ill drink!!! It doesn't have that nasty dry taste which is perfect. Ive tried other brands but I also find myself going back to Barefoot! And you cant beat the price!
Terese G.
Salem, WI
Barefoot is typically the only wine I ever buy. It's affordable and tastes amazing! The Moscato is one of my favorites, because of it's sweet, yet not overpowering taste. Great wine!
Kathy B.
Peabody, MA
My drink of choice! Not only is Moscato a delightful type of wine but Barefoot is a great brand. Light on your wallet and delightful to the taste no matter which type of wine you get!
Esmeralda G.
Midland, TX
Is this my favorite no but it is a delicious, sweet wine for the price. I also appreciate the fact that I won't break the bank when buying a bottle of their wine.
jessica s.
Wenatchee, WA
A friend served me a glass of this and it changed my mind about wine. I love it! its bubbly and it doesn't have that harsh alcohol taste. Definitely worth the buy!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
One of the best wines out there! Wouldn't you agree?
Christy O.
I've never tried wine before but I am wanting to try it. Whats a good one to try for the first time?
Lisa R H.
Canton, MA
Am I the only one who fins this one too sweet?
Paige C.
Crowley, TX
Who else just loves this wine and thinks its the best?
Anabel C.
Laredo, TX
Why do you love barefoot moscato? What does this wine have over other moscatos?