Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Kelli G.
Kelli G.
Whitinsville , MA

The perfect light, crisp summer wine. I enjoyed it most chilled or over ice, but beware it goes down a little too easy!
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Bowie, MD

I love this wine, it's a great desert wine, when it's cold it's the best and it's so sweet and it's just amazing 😍😊👍👍👌
Holly C.
Holly C.
Moncks Corner, SC

I've been drinking this wine for quite awhile and it is definitely one of my favs. I love Moscato and since I live in a small town, it isn't easy to find wine. I love that this is available in a grocery store and easy for me to find.
joyce b.
joyce b.

This wine was not that great. I could barely get down one glass and then needed something else to wash the taste away. For the price there are much better tasting wines out there.
Kaitlyn T.
Kaitlyn T.
Bandera, Tx

I like this Moscato but I like a sweeter more crisp taste when I think of moscato but for the price its a great deal good try for new wine drinkers!
Mer J.
Mer J.
Milwaukee, WI

I like this wine. It is a sweet wine, so it is great for people who are not used to drinking wines. I keep mine in the fridge to keep cool until I drink it. It is not a good idea to leave it in the sit for too long, though.
Lorena A.
Lorena A.
Fort Bliss, Tx

For the price I would drink it everyday! Its not harsh, taste great, and cheap price. I don't really like white wine but I like this one. I drink it when watching a movie... too sweet for anything else.
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.

I've had the Riesling in this brand, but I loved it. It's a very smooth and crisp wine, which is what I look for. And they're very reasonably priced! ;)
Katy Z.
Katy Z.
Enola, PA

I would drink this the rest of my life is I could. It's nice and light, and is the perfect pairing with some raspberry sorbet. If you want to relax at the end of the night and not feel too heavy, ty this wine.
Angela T.
Angela T.
Fort Worth, TX

Love this wine and its many varieties. Very yummy!!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?