BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Lynn K.
Duluth , Mn
It's light and refreshing and the perfect happy hour or girls night out type of wine. It's not heavy on your stomach or your soul. It's sweat and delicious and holds it own.
Selina S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Best white wine ever made!! It's sweet, and inexpensive!! It's great at dinner time or if ur just having cheese and crackers !! It's nice with some fruit in it for summer!!
kayleigh w.
Orlando, FL
One of my favorite wines. I always buy Barefoot over anything because I know I love the taste so much. Its not too expensive and very refreshing. I definitely recommend it.
Tiffany P.
Largo, FL
Very sweet chill wine and super inexpensive. I like that it can be found almost anywhere and it is a wonderful dessert wine. Great mixed with strawberries and other fruits
Jasmine M.
Honolulu, HI
I am a very big moscato fan and from all of the brands that I've tried this has got to be one of the best. if you haven't tried it already got get yourself a bottle asap !!
Tami O.
Harrah, OK
This is one of my go to wines if I'm just in a hurry and don't to browse the wine section for something different. This is a must when having people over for entertaining.
Suzy G.
San Diego, CA
Moscato is my favorite type of wine. I enjoy Barefoot because it doesn't break the bank. It works well as a base for white sangria and is an affordable option for parties.
Becky K.
Loveland, CO
Love this wine. Perfect for a summer afternoon or evening on the patio or the beach! Great for girls nights, too! Sweet, but not too sweet. I also make sangria with it!
Katie P.
South Amboy, NJ
Moscato in itself is usually a sweet wine. I absolutely love this - it's sweet but not too sweet, a hint of bubbles. Definitely a great bottle to share among friends.
jenny h.
Hyde Park, MA
The best tasting moscato I've had. i love barefoot products this is definitely a party starter and finisher . will be my favorite until i find something that compares to this.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?