Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Erika M.
Erika M.
Salem, OR
For a anytime kind of wine, inexpensive and taste great. I always pick up a this brand of wine for a casual drink, social drink or a dinner drink. Taste so good you will want another bottle when finished.
kayla p.
kayla p.
Barefoot brand is cheap and grear. The perfect topper to any girls night or dinner with friends. Sometimes cheap is the way to go. I bought a 100 dollar bottle for a shower gift...not impressed with the taste
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Simi Valley, CA
This Moscato is the best! cheap & yummy! Best if left in the fridge for a while! but also still really good at room temperature.
Hillary H.
Hillary H.
Plainfield, IL
Barefoot never dissapoints me. I love having this on a girls date night or movie night with sweets. It's light and sweet and you could chug it out of the bottle it's so sweet.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Cincinnati, OH
Sweet Cheap can't be beat. I always steal a swig from my mother because it's so good and yummy. I can't wait to get my hands on some more. MORE WINE PLEASE.
ToCcorra H.
ToCcorra H.
Dallas, TX
I usually am not a fan of Yellow Tail wines but this is amazing!! I first tried it at the grocery store and mixed with guava juice...best thing ever!!
Alessandra R.
Alessandra R.
Fort Worth, TX
Moscato is my favorite and even though it is a desert wine I love it even without. The barefoot brand is a great grocery store wine, it is cheap and taste great
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Mary Esther, FL
I love Barefoot wines. They taste great for the price. Moscato is my favorite of the the white wines, it is so sweet! Barefoot is a good brand for people who drink wine regualry and want to stay within a certain budget.
Sjana Y.
Sjana Y.
Love moscato!! Barefoot is great for the price and if you're looking for a sweet white wine this is it!!
Belle W.
Belle W.
Liberty , NC
We loved this moscato wine, it was a wonderful wine for a low price. When we buy wine, we usually go for a sweet, light version such as moscato or muscadine. This one was delicious.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?