BY BAREFOOT #3 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Aubrey V.
Aubrey V.
Lake City, MI
This is the perfect blend of sweet and dry. Neither are overpowering and gives it a nice balance. It's the perfect drink for both classy events and a glass of wine after work.
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
Missoula, MT
I hate to admit, this is such a chuggable wine. I could drink a whole bottle it is so delicious. Very sweet, definitely a wine anyone could enjoy.
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Atlanta, GA
Happy Hour Expert
The thing about Barefoot is, it's a nice cheap wine. And I say cheap, not because the price is low but because it tastes cheap to me.
Susan h.
Susan h.
Jacksonville, FL
This fruity wine is refreshing and crisp. It is a great choice for an afternoon of visiting with the girls or relaxing night in.
Keslie H.
Keslie H.
Beaver Dam, WI
Delicious, one of my favorites wines, also not expensive!
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Whiting , IN
This is a very affordable great tasting wine. I am very picky when it comes to wines and by far this is my favorite. Its way better when served chilled.
Jamie Y.
Jamie Y.
Columbia, TN
This wine is most definitely in my top 3. It's delicious and you can't beat the price! I love that it can be paired with a variety of desserts as well. The sweetness is great.
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
I love to add some juice abd cut up fruit to barefoot for summer parties! but its also great by itself for when youjust need a glass :)
Toneria M.
Toneria M.
Baltimore, MD
Happy Hour Expert
I love wine and especially Moscato. It has a special place in my heart. (Not kidding) Barefeet is one of the best that offers Moscato. It's sweet but won't give you a sugar rush. Perfect for any gathering and full of flavor. I enjoy mines with Colby Jack, Gouda, and Gorgonzola cheese drizzled with a little honey and a box of Wheat Thins.
Kitty S.
Kitty S.
Memphis, TN
Barefoot Moscato is an excellent Moscato for those on a budget and don't want to spend more than $10-15 on a bottle of wine. It is a very sweet and crisp tasting wine with nice citrus tones. Moscato is a great wine for outdoor summer get-togethers.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?