Add a Photo

Photos (60)
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Monroe, GA

This wine is for a great girls night in, or go ahead and have two-three glasses(I mean bottles) and head out for the night on the town. It has a light crispy taste and it's really reliable with my college girl budget.
TRINA L.
TRINA L.
Decatur, GA

One of my favorite wines. I love it because it's lightly sweet with a crisp delicate taste and very inexpensive.The wine pairs well with deserts too, or drink it by itself. This is a drink that is easy to go down especially for light drinkers and is great to take to a park and sit under a tree to read.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Bloomington, IN

This is a good moscato for the price. Then again, you get what you pay for, right? Like all Barefoot wines, this is a bit cheap and not something I'd ever crave, but if you're looking for a sweet dessert wine that won't kill your budget, then definitely give this a go.
Smrithi N.
Smrithi N.

I really enjoyed this wine, it was not as bitter as other wines. I would definitely have it again!
Shay A.
Shay A.
Grants Pass, OR

This is one of my favorite Moscato's. It's light and sweet, and well priced. I love to use this wine as the base for my white peach sangria
Adriana O.
Adriana O.

Sweet & delicious & affordable!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Kyle, TX

I love this wine because I'm a big fan of sweet wines. It's inexpensive, so I'm able to always have a bottle or two on hand. It also makes an excellent sangria with oranges and strawberries...it's really refreshing on a hot, summer day!
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Roanoke, VA

This is my cheap go to wine. I like very sweet wine and this one taste a little bitter to me. I can find this wine anywhere and most times i can catch it at a good price.
Ashleigh M.
Ashleigh M.
Orlando, FL

This was my go-to while I was in college on a tight budget. Not really meant to be used as the nice glass of wine to go with a home-cooked dinner.
Danica L.
Danica L.
Hayward, CA

Even though Barefoot is kinda cheap, I actually like the way the moscato flavor tastes. This is usually my go-to Moscato when I just want to relax and have a night to myself. I'd recommend it.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now