BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Lara K.
Dumfries , Va
I absolutely love this wine. It is the best Moscato I have had. It is light, and sweet. It is also inexpensive. If you like this, I also recommend the Barefoot Pink Moscato!
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Moscato is my favorite wine and I've tried them all! Barefoot is a nice everyday Moscato. Easy to find and reasonably priced. It is definitely a wine that I know I can find wherever I am...even when I... I'm on vacation
Staci D.
Peoria, AZ
This is a great wine to bring as a hostess gift for casual parties or MLM type parties because it is sweet and likable but also inexpensive. Almost everyone enjoys this wine.
Allison E.
Hialeah, FL
Barefoot brand Moscato is a sweet and refreshing take on a traditional moscato. Moscato is a great varietal for those new to wine drinking for its taste and affordable price.
amber d.
Poplar Bluff, MO
This wine is a go to for someone on a budget. I like it because It tastes sweet and light. I usually am more of a red wine person but this is a nice change. I like it a lot!
Yangchen G.
West New York, NJ
Great price for a bottle of wine. I love the taste of moscato...Its like drinking grape juice. The bottles are easy to open and pretty much every wine store has this brand.
Stacy B.
Fort Collins, CO
This is a sweet and delicious wine, it can be used as a dessert wine or as a dessert beverage itself. I think it best served chilled but it is good room temperature as well.
Christina M.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Totally not bad for the price. Definitely a great grab if you like sweet wine, or going over to a friends for a game night. Super easy to tarnish a bottle without noticing!
Jessica K.
Woodbury, NJ
Barefoot has never been one of my favorite wine brands, and I find the Moscato way to sweet for my personal tastes. I do know many who love it.....I am just not one of them.
Yadira L.
I truly enjoy the Barefoot brand of wines but the Moscato is one of my favorites. It taste great chilled and if you add a few berries to your glass you won't be disappointed.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?