BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Cynthia C.
Chicago, il
This is by far my favorite moscato, ive tried so many other brands but none as sweet as this one i hate dry wines and this is def not dry! drop some frozen grapes in and your good to go!
Denise B.
Looking for a super sweet wine that is also very affordable? This is it. If you like sweet wines, Barefoot Moscato should be at the top of your list.
Cinthia D.
Anaheim, CA
I like my barefoot Moscatos on a hot summer day. well really any hot day. I feel it refreshes you and doesn't not get you buzzed right away
Shannon F.
Remus, MI
My absolute favorite is Barefood Moscato. It's light and sweet while being completely affordable. I just bought a four pack of the smaller bottles today to keep in the fridge (it's best when nice and chilled).
Rebecca L.
Hatboro, PA
If you are like me you have a sweet tooth and occasionally crave a dessert wine. Barefoot Moscato is the answer! It is very sweet and also affordable. Good to offer at parties for inexperienced wine drinkers.
Joanne M.
Brick, NJ
Nice and sweet. For a summer picnic it's perfect! It also a perfect match for mixing with your favorite summer fruit, ginger ale, or seltzer. My favorite way to enjoy is with some exceptional cheeses and fruit!
Jessica M.
Mount Carmel, IL
Barefoot is an excellent brand of wine that is affordable! I absolutely adore their Moscato, zinfandel, and most of the others!! Great quality for a great price!
Aly M.
Queen Anne, MD
Good inexpensive wine to keep on hand for when you are having guests. But not something that is top of the line when you are wanting a great moscato!
Melissa H.
Walnutport, PA
This moscato wine is very smooth and sweet if you like your wine on the sweeter side. You definitely should chill this wine. It pairs well with fruit :-)The price is very cheap and reasonable, around $8 a bottle.
Stephanie M.
Mc Calla, AL
I love this wine. Although it can be used at any occasion , this is my go-to starter. The taste of this wine is sweet and delicious. Best of all it's inexpensive.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?