BY BAREFOOT #3 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 48 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?6 Answers
Laura M.
Arlington, VA
Love barefoot moscato. It's very delicious and affordable. It has a nice delicate taste that is fruity and light. I always enjoy having a glass and it is my go to brand.
Teri M.
Great wine that I can just pick up at my local grocery or drug store. Inexpensive so I always keep some on hand. Just as good as the more expensive moscato wines. Would definitely purchase again.
Sarah L.
Meredith, NH
Super cheap and super yummy! Sometimes especially the moscato can be sweet but this is a sweet and delectable treat. Sometimes this is my mommys little relaxing drink with a movie and popcorn.
Karan P.
Columbia, SC
If you want cheap and good wine then get this. It tastes pretty smooth for something that costs around $9. Moscato is good all around usually though. I usually buy this brand when I'm out though
Whitney G.
Lexington, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Love Moscato! It is so cheap but such a tasty drink! It is one you definitely have to be careful drinking or you won't realize it's almost empty! Hope you try it out! :)
Natalie V.
You can't beat the price of barefoot moscato. They're cheap but good. It has a nice quality to it. Not my favorite moscato but I don't hate it either. It's enjoyable.
Kerry T.
Macedonia, OH
Barefoot is the best because you can get a bottle for $7-12. Moscato is way too sweet for me now. I graduated to Riesling (still sweet) or Pinot. More than 2 glasses gives me a killer hangover.
Brittney N.
Llano, TX
Rough day? This is the PERFECT solution. Start a bubble bath pop the cork and sip on this sweet wine. It is by far my favorite wine. You can never go wrong with Barefoot.
Ashley C.
Fort irwin, Ca
I absolutely love moscato. It's so smooth & sweet. No hangovers either lol. I like to drink the regular moscato but I find the pink moscato to taste a little bit better
Veronica G.
Saint Charles, IL
Love Moscato, my favorite wine. I can even get my husband to drink it! Barefoot is one of my go to brands, especially when it is on sale. A great price for a great wine.
Lahoma M.
Selma, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I haven't tried these yet.. Are they pretty yummy?
Ashley M.
Weatherford, TX
What type of meat would pair nicely with this beverage?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Is this brand of Moscato wine your favorite?
Sarah B.
Gorham, ME
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I put frozen strawberries in my Barefoot Moscato. Does anyone else mix anything else into theirs?
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Is this product good for it to be at its price

Walmart