BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 47 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
Brittany T.
Hoboken, NJ
This is an inexpensive wine but you get what you pay for. I have had wines for the same price or a little more that are so much better. Not worth the crappy hangover
Melissa A.
Mableton, GA
I love this wine. Barefoot is my go to for affordable wine. It's sweet and not dry. I can drink it any time. Even if someone is not a wine lover they will enjoy it.
Shelly B.
Dallas , PA
My husband n I buy this wine weekly . This wine is lite n refreshing . Not a dry wine , easy drink . Inexpensive , great quality wine availed at many wine locations
Shannon C.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I love moscato wine, and the barefoot brand always catches my eye because of the name. This wine is definitely sweet, so it's mostly a dessert wine, but it is tasty.
shaina k.
Eden Prairie, MN
This is with out a doubt my favorite moscato. It's not a dry wine at all. I think its really fruity and goes down smooth. and if you like this you might like barefoot pink moscato as well.
Rosa E.
I love having a chilled glass after a long stressful work week. This wine is good to drink as well as too cook with. I use it when am making my beef stew and sauce.
Patrice c.
Windham, NH
One of the best quality wines for an inexpensive price. It pairs really well with most cheeses and fruits and is definitely a great beginner wine for those looking to delve into the scene!
Heather F.
Pocatello, ID
Very good dessert wine. Pairs well with fruit and cheese. This also goes well with fish and other seafood. If you want a sweeter wine that is crisp and refreshing this one is a great value!
Jennifer D.
Las Vegas, NV
One of the only whites I drink. Very good with fruit and cheese. My sister loves it so I buy it for her. Make sure to serve chilled or it is not that great. Perfect for the summertime.
Jonelle L.
You cannot go wrong with this one. If you're on a budget and looking for a good sweet moscato, this is for you. It tastes amazing and is my favorite budge moscato.
Jessie B.
Saint Charles, MO
Do you consider this a dessert wine?
Galadriel M.
What Barefoot wine is your favorite?
Serena M.
Deltona, FL
What food do you best like to pair this wine to?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Your favorite food or dessert or snack with this wine?
Marla V.
Ridgecrest, CA
Is anyone enjoying this as much as I do?? I love this wine!!