Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Pamela B.
Pamela B.
Saint Louis, MO
I prefer my moscato extra sweet, and this is just to tart and dry. While it is cheap in price, I can get some for around the same price that is way more sweet and not drying.
Betty C.
Betty C.
Athens, MI
This moscato is great for the price! It's a cheaper price than some of the other yet delivers a good quality!
Cara L.
Cara L.
Iowa City, IA
This moscato is pleasantly sweet and slightly fruity. There is a very slight dry/alcohol-y aftertaste, but for how cheap it is, it really isn't bad at all. I definitely buy this type of moscato more than any other brand--very tasty for the money!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
La Mesa , Ca
This has to be my favorite wine ever! I only drink moscato and it's usually only barefoot! Love love love. And can't beat the price either!
Shyanne G.
Shyanne G.
Back when me and my mom would sit down with a glass of wine to talk, this is usually the wine you'd find us bonding over. It's very inexpensive but still has a nice flavor. Plus I've given it out as a gift and it seems to be a crowd pleaser.
Diana M.
Diana M.
Emporia, KS
If you like your wine on the sweet side, Barefoot is pretty decent. Pair it up with dessert or sweet snacks. This wine is very light on your wallet.
Cassie A.
Cassie A.
Twin Falls, ID
For a night with the girls when we will be drinking glass after glass, this is the wine I go to. It tastes amazing, it's sweet, and there isn't a lot of bubbly. Just how I like it!
michelle p.
michelle p.
This wine is so great on a warm sunny evening when it is ice cold. Lovely and light!
keshia m.
keshia m.
Brocton, NY
Barefoot is one of my favorite wines! Wonderfully crisp and light. Maybe my wine glass is large but i always buy two because it's so good! The Moscato is great for people who don't usually drink wine!
Emily E.
Emily E.
Santa Barbara, CA
Entirely too sweet.. I loved this wine while I was in college but now I can't even have a sip without suffering tremendously the next morning!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?