The Best Proseccos For National Prosecco Day
BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,670 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 297 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I love Barefoot moscato. It is fruity and doesn't have a sing after taste. My husband and I both drink this brand. Is a great drink after a long day at work!
I love the taste! great with cheese
Yummy! Very sweet. Great as a desert wine.
I really like this Barefoot Moscato. It's sweet and refreshing. Yet, it's not to sweet so you can have a few glasses and not get tired of it.
If you're short on money and want a pretty good wine to drink this is definitely your choice it is sweet and better when chilled!
Very sweet, very delicious! This is not my favorite moscato EVER, but it's cheap and it's available everywhere. So, I often have this in my home. Totally worth it.
This is sooooo yummy, people who don't even like wine, like it. its very good and sweet but not overly. Great with dinner or on its own. Go try some today
Simple Moscato for when I'm not feeling to adventurous.
One of the best wine I've enjoyed I always have a bottle in my house and I buy one per week. Love it and it's champaign as well.
I really enjoy this wine. It's so delicious after a long day. Goes down smooth. Very nice with some popcorn and a good movie.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos