BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Duncanville, TX
I was pleasantly surprised by this Moscato. It's not as sweet as others I've had and left a bit of a tang in my cheeks and the back of my throat but not distracting at all. In other words it didn't taste cheap. Nice little wine to relax with.
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Defiance, OH
This is one of my go to wines when l am just looking to sip some wine and don't want to pay a lot. It's delicious and my company likes it too! The Riesling is my personal favorite if you don't want something as sweet!
Lorraine J.
Lorraine J.
Clayton, NC
This is my favorite wine of all time! It's perfectly sweet, and not too hard to find. If you're a fan of dry wine, you may not like this - but I am forever a Barefoot Moscato girl!
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Hampton, VA
Maybe because I am Italian, I prefer imported from Italy Moscato. This particular wine taste flat to me and I prefer the bubbly!
Tamisha H.
Tamisha H.
Bridgeport
This is my favorite Mascoto to drink. It's not to sweet but not to tart. Perfect to drink with dinner or when you just watching your favorite tv show.
Autym H.
Autym H.
Want a huge, nasty, wine hangover? Drink this. Nothing will make you feel like you are back in college like drinking barefoot wine.
Denise C.
Denise C.
Milwaukee, WI
I never really drank wine till I was at a friends and she gave me a bottle of Barefoot Moscato. It was the best alcohol drink I have ever had. I buy it all the time now. Its sweet but yet not to sweet and perfect late evening when you just want to relax I also find it to be good on ice or off. I tend to like my drinks on ice but wine is not usually good on ice this is not true with Barefoot Moscato. It really is a must try!
Kapries B.
Kapries B.
Selma, TX
This is the wine to get if you're looking for something that's cheap but great
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Westerville, OH
For $6 a bottle, you really can't go wrong. Sweet and refreshing, you can buy it in pretty much any grocery store.
Breanna S.
Breanna S.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Happy Hour Expert
Nothing like getting bang for your buck! I can drink this bottle and have a good buzz and only pay 5 bucks!

Taste delicious and not real bitter like other wines
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?