Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Nancy A.
Nancy A.
This Moscato is great in flavor and in price - def a regular in my house :)
Valeria R.
Valeria R.
Houston, Tx
I really enjoy this wine not only is it delicious but a great price! After a long day pop your feet up and pop the bottle open. Great for relaxing
Tami O.
Tami O.
Harrah, OK
This is one of my go to wines if I'm just in a hurry and don't to browse the wine section for something different. This is a must when having people over for entertaining.
Carmen W.
Carmen W.
Milwaukee, WI
The Barefoot Moscato has a crisp, clean flavor that is refreshing and perfect for summer cookouts. Overall a very good wine at a low price point.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Saint Louis, MO
One of my all time favorite wines. its inexpensive and absolutely delicious. My go-to wine whenever I have people over. If you haven't had it before you have to try it sometime. It is FANTASTIC. Go buy it right now and enjoy. You'll thank me later! =]]]]
Bionka P.
Bionka P.
Charleston, WV
I buy this brand of moscato wine quite often. It is very affordable and it closely compares my favorite moscato that I drink at Olive Garden which is delicious. It is a little too sweet but for the price I choose to overlook this. Although it is considered to be a dessert wine, I drink it with my meals. I also like it because you can find it anywhere.
Shawna P.
Shawna P.
San Leandro, CA
This is one of the best moscatos i have ever tried. I will never buy sutterhome again after trying barefoot. The only moscato that i have tried that is better than this is the Villa Alena Moscato from trander joes!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Fort Knox, KY
I absolutely love me some wine. My favorite is Moscato, so of course i would be bias to this kind of wine. It has amazing flavor and not too expensive either. I like a lot of other flavors of bare foots wines all is great but the mascato is the best.
jenny h.
jenny h.
Hyde Park, MA
The best tasting moscato I've had. i love barefoot products this is definitely a party starter and finisher . will be my favorite until i find something that compares to this.
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
Delhi, CA
Very sweet, very good! A good price. Feeling tired, have a glass if wine before bed or whatever time of the day. Or add it when you are cooking
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?