BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Christina S.
Evansville , IN
This wine isn't my favorite. I can tolerate it but I prefer a sweeter wine such as moscato di Asti. You definitely get what you pay for with Barefoot.
Cady D.
This is a good, light, relaxing type wine. Personally, my stomach feels upset if I try to have more than once glass (more of a red wine kind of girl)
Heather C.
Hilliard, OH
Moscato is my favorite wine, I usually do pink moscato but this is delicious.. I'm known to drink multiple bottles in one setting.
Jennifer S.
Madison, WI
I'm a big sweet wine person and this is perfect! It's definitely sweet and I always put it in the refrigerator. Affordable and a good pick for young adults on a budget.
Tabatha R.
Wright City, MO
Sweet, perfect chilled! Great Dessert wine. Try making moscato cupcakes too, recipe on Pinterest! Can be a tad too sweet if your looking to get a buzz.
Missy W.
Oakboro, NC
One of my favorite go-to white wine. Fresh, not TOO sweet but definitely sweet and always a decent price. I love using this in my favorite spritzers!
Shawna P.
San Leandro, CA
This is one of the best moscatos i have ever tried. I will never buy sutterhome again after trying barefoot. The only moscato that i have tried that is better than this is the Villa Alena Moscato from trander joes!
Victoria G.
San antonio, TX
A really nice, crisp and sweet Moscato that's under 15 dollars a bottle. Surprisingly doesn't taste like its inexpensive, giving it two thumbs up.
Lauren H.
Gallatin , Tn
This a great wine for someone who likes really sweet wines that don't cost a lot of money! This is one of the first wines I started drinking and I still go back to it over and over again!
Wendee D.
Riverside, CA
Perfect when chilled with the right meal or even just chatting it up with friends. Great for the type of people who like their wine sweet and not dry.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?