Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Megan W.
Megan W.
This is a nice moscato. It's not my favorite (my favorite is bartenura). This is affordable and sweet enough. It's a good value. It's definitely something I would repurchase if I was unable to find the Bartenura.
Madison S.
Madison S.
Monroe, LA
Go to brand for cooking or for drinking! White wine is awesome to cook with and even more awesome to drink! Taste amazing and you can't beat the price! You can get HUGE bottles that last forever! Would recommend
Cynthia Z.
Cynthia Z.
Not my favorite. A lot of my friends used to like this a lot in undergrad because it was cheap and it was good for the price but it's not the best quality. Try something else if you were thinking of trying this.
Michaela W.
Michaela W.
It's a decent wine for a good price. I'm a White over a red person and I enjoy the taste of this. It's sweeter and had a good flavor. I have gotten this several times and had tried different kinds of this brand.
Christiana P.
Christiana P.
Jericho, NY
This moscato wine is very affordable!!! It is perfect for anyone who enjoys a sweet drink. I dislike the taste of alcohol and wine but this moscato is delicious!! It is now my staple drink. Cheap and delicious!
Ariel A.
Ariel A.
San Diego, CA
This is perfect especially if you're on a budget. If you like sweet wine, go for this one. It is not exceptionally sweet but also not bitter. The wine is easy to open with a wine bottle. I would purchase again.
Keli M.
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
This is a cheap wine with a decent taste. It is a dry white wine. This wine can be purchased at Walmart and is great for college wine drinkers or people who are on a budget and still want to get their wine fix.
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
I love this wine! It is so affordable and tastes amazing. The packaging is incredible considering the price. It goes perfectly with each and every meal or great for a girls night out. Would buy 1000 more times.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
I honestly love this moscato. For the price you can't beat it. I drink moscato with most of my meals. I have zero complaints on this particular wine. It's affordable and tastes great, what more could you want?
Molly R.
Molly R.
Wynantskill, NY
This is my favorite sweet, dessert wine that doesn't break the bank. It's tastes like juice but a glass or two will make you feel great! This meets every expectation and goes above and beyond for a cheap wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?