BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Liz A.
Williamston, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I really like this wine. I generally prefer a red wine that's less sweet but sometimes you just need something light and sweet! This is a great summer wine to drink around a bonfire with friends or on a patio with dessert. I always have a bottle of this on hand. I also like the price point!
Mojieanna D.
Washington, DC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
We love sweet drinks and this is a great one that doesn't break the bank! Serve it chilled with girlfriends and snacks is our perfect girls night in. Sweet, crisp and refreshing are the perfect words to describe this.
Aimee S.
Love this. I'm a moscato fan, and barefoot is good and cheap. I don't drink often, but when I do, I go for this mostly. I actually received a bottle as part of my gift for being in a wedding. Pretty good.
Lisa R.
Muskegon, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
You can basically call me a wine "professional" as I drink a glass or two just about every night. Barefoot Moscato is my Go To wine of choice, hands down! It is affordable and the perfect amount of sweet for my taste. I recommend this to anyone who doesn't currently like wine, to test the waters of the wine world. You will be HOOKED!
Sahra G.
Saint Mary's City
This is a easy wine for anyone to start with. Most people like sweet when they start out drinking wine. This is also a great mixer for sangria. Add some strawberries and serve it up. Great gift for someone that is hosting a party and you are not sure what someone else likes to drink.
Courtney A.
Oviedo, FL
Barefoot is a good, really basic brand. Their moscato is a classic, and is so yummy! I usually buy it at publix, and it is a great value compared to other brands. I buy it when I'm in the mood for something sweet, I generally gravitate to dryer whites but I really like their moscato!
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
I absolutely love the Barefoot Wines! The Moscato both pink and white are delicious.  Also their Sangrias, Pinos and Chardonnay are amazing. I have tried all of them for both drinking and cooking with and they are all remarkably good. The prices are very reasonable so now anyone can enjoy a great bottle of wine!
Ashley B.
Kannapolis, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Good taste. I don't drink a lot of moscato because of how sweet it is anyway, but...for the price, it's really not a bad wine. This is my go-to if I'm looking for a moscato, so I suppose I recommend it!
Kristian W.
Baltimore, MD
Barefoot Moscato is the most delicious wine i have ever had. It has a smooth crisp and sweet taste. I bought it from my local liquor store. It was suprisingly very affordable for the great quality. I often buy this brand and i would recommend this to anyone looking for a great wine.
Abby M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my go to moscatos, scored a 4 because well, prices aren't always the best. It's not the best I have had, it just if its on sale because it's not a full flavored wine. I would keep buying when it's on sale.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?