BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Libby D.
One of my favorite moscatos to pick up, which is super easy to find, reasonably priced and easy to take anywhere.  This is also one of my favorite wines to take to someone's house because it's a good price, and people always love it, so you're never coming anywhere with one arm as long as the other!
Diamond W.
Tacoma, WA
This is my favorite wine. I am not a wine-o myself I like them sweet can't stand bitter tasting wines. This wine is so smooth and just enough sweet. I'll down a couple glasses and be happy lol reminds me of my mom and I playing cards and drinking moscato❤
Vanessa K.
Olean, NY
The white wine that every woman needs in her life! So refreshing, and delicious. It's the only moscato I purchase (And it's SUPER CHEAP!). It's also the only wine I'll drink at a bar. Barefoot never disappoints. Overall, completely satisfied with this wine, and will continue to drink it on a regular basis!
Courtney B.
I love the sweetness of the wine. It's just right and not too sweet like other brands I've tried. This wine is on the cheaper end and can be found at your local grocer or or department stores like Target and Walmart.
Rachael L.
Piffard, NY
Sweet and fresh! I love sweet, so I loved this wine. It is so good with fruit very good flavor. You can get a large bottle for around $10, so the price is awesome. The only thing I would change is the top. Would recommend to family and friends! Worth it!
Beatriz C.
League City, TX
Happy Hour Expert
If you love sweet wines I totally recommend you try this wine. It is also affordable and at most grocery stores, drug stores, or even gas stations. I love the flavor. It can be paired with many foods.
Megan S.
Altus, OK
Moscato is my go to flavor in just about any brand and while I enjoyed it it wasn't as sweet as the cupcake brand I normally get. I purchased it at a local liquor store. Overall I would buy it again but it would be my first pick but for the price it's really good.
Krystal B.
Coventry, RI
My favorite white wine in the summer is Moscato. I love Barefoot because it's deliciously fresh and fruity. I can pick this up at any of my local liquor stores and it's always very reasonably priced. I don't know anyone who doesn't enjoy Barefoot wine.
Hannah G.
This is my all time favorite wine! It tastes great and is even better cold! It is my go to for a chill night with friends and is definitely very affordable!I used it to make sangria and it turned out fantastic! I would definitely buy it again and again!
Maya S.
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot Moscato es sin duda la mejor explosión para su buck blanco vino. Definitivamente necesita ser servido frío pero tiene el toque perfecto de dulzura y baja tan suavemente. Bebo esto cuando he tenido un mal día o estoy con mis amigos tener una noche de chicas - o tuve un gran día o estoy solo o realmente cualquier día y ocasión.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?