Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Kara G.
Kara G.
Davenport , FL
I love this! Perfect for any occasion, and great for the price. It is definitely an everyday wine and I love it!
Demi B.
Demi B.
Hoboken
Not only is it inexpensive but it tastes great. i love the fruity sweet taste and the slight tingle. it is definitely my go to wine
Fatima M.
Fatima M.
El Monte, CA
My mother in law served me a glass of this wine at a dinner and it was just gross i felt like spitting it out...
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Denham Spgs, LA
I always purchase, I find its the cheapest and tastes the best out of the lower priced wines..Its very sweet but not too sweet, I think its perfect!
Hollee B.
Hollee B.
New Braunfels, TX
I love that this wine is inexpensive and refreshing. It actually has a wonderful flavor, and tends to be my go-to drink of choice. I don't know why, it just really works for me. I love it.
Sabrina V.
Sabrina V.
Bridgeport, CT
This is a good starter wine for those who are new to drinking wine in general. It's pretty sweet tasting (fruity taste), easy to find (sold at most alcohol suppliers) and inexpensive. You can buy a large bottle for an average of $10.99.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Clovis, NM
Barefoot is a goof brand and a cheaper option. This Moscato isn't my favorite but it isn't bad either. For the price though it is good.
lauren r.
lauren r.
North Providence, RI
Love Barefoot wines in general, I think you get a nice bang for your buck plus they taste great. My favorite is the Barefoot Moscato. It is sweet, and perfect to me.
Michael L.
Michael L.
Cleveland, OH
One of my favorite wines that I like to pick up when I want to enjoy a glass of some sweet wine.
Taja B.
Taja B.
Weston, Fl
After a stressful class this crisp delicious wine is the best and especially great to shared with friends.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?