Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Huntington, WV

This is a great tasting, very inexpensive wine. I actually keep a couple of bottles of red wine Moscato in my fridge for my Sunday evening drink with my hubby while we watch our shows. It's also great with a pasta dish. Cheers to all!
Karen A.
Karen A.
Orange, CA

Sweet and delicious. An excellent go to and affordable choice. Quality product.
Sheryl V.
Sheryl V.
Warren, MI

Delicious wine, for this brand being pretty inexpensive it taste great!!! Wonderful on a cool summer night by the bon fire
Melinda J.
Melinda J.
Pfafftown , Nc

like the title says, it's not the absolute best moscato I've tried, but it's a great value.I used to take the big bottles to college parties because I never d rink beer
Gena Lynn M.
Gena Lynn M.
Tifton, GA

It's an overall decent Moscato. A bit too sweet for my taste. I prefer a dry wine. Cheaper wines tend to give more of a headache the day after drinking large quantities. I would watch the intake if I were you.
Tricia J.
Tricia J.
Erie, Pa

It is an alright wine, not my favorite brand by far though.
Shelbi R.
Shelbi R.

Drank this once and never again. My friends buy this because they believe it is good and I question what they know. It is awful, watery, no flavor. Splurge a little bit when buying wine, you will find that you will enjoy drinking it and serving it to guests.

It is amazing when I bring a good bottle around those who think they know wine, they all of a sudden are opened up into a world where flavor and quality is better than the 5 dollar last minute gas station find.
DONNA V.
DONNA V.

I enjoy drinking this light refreshing wine a must have not nasty at all and if you are knew too drinking wine try this one first...
lizzie a.
lizzie a.
San Jose, CA

I love me some Moscato. This one is very good and affordable. This on taste awesome when it is served cold.
Annmarie M.
Annmarie M.

Anything by barefoot is pretty much guaranteed to be delicious! Price is perfect & reasonable. Barefoot moscato (red or white) is always stocked in my bar.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?