BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Brenna B.
Cincinnati, OH
I know this isn't the most expensive or elegant wine, but it really is delicious and versatile. It's extremely affordable and perfect to relax with in my opinion. Barefoot makes wine fun!
Lauren H.
Gallatin , Tn
This a great wine for someone who likes really sweet wines that don't cost a lot of money! This is one of the first wines I started drinking and I still go back to it over and over again!
Jennifer W.
Monroeville, PA
Even if you are not traditionally a wine drinker, this is likley a wine that you will enjoy. It has a light, sweet flavor that is enhanced with just the right touch of bubbles. Great to bring to or serve at a party.
Heather C.
Hilliard, OH
Moscato is my favorite wine, I usually do pink moscato but this is delicious.. I'm known to drink multiple bottles in one setting.
Rachel F.
Nashville, Tn
Moscato is one my preferred flavors of wine. This one didn't stand out in my opinion. Which means it wasn't bad, but it wasn't fantastic either. For the price point, it is a good choice.
Kaitlyn C.
Syracuse, NY
For about $5, this is the best bottle of moscato that you can get! Great flavor and great packaging. My sister served it at her wedding and all the guests loved it!
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
Very yummy and sweet !
great for girls/guys who don't usually drink wine.
this is my favorite wine hands down I'm not sure if ill ever get tired of it.
kristin g.
Mokena, IL
Barefoot is pretty delicious for the price. And Ive never had a headache after drinking it! Its sweet but not too sweet compared to some others I have had. My friends all enjoy a glass of barefoot also. Serve cold!!
Ashlee L.
Fairview Hts, IL
An inexpensive wine that taste great! The brand offers many varieties to choose from and different sizes. However, the Moscato is one of my favorites!
Shawna P.
San Leandro, CA
This is one of the best moscatos i have ever tried. I will never buy sutterhome again after trying barefoot. The only moscato that i have tried that is better than this is the Villa Alena Moscato from trander joes!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?