BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Paula S.
Estherville, IA
This wine is very delicious. It makes it hard to stop with one glass. It's bubbly goodness, not overly sweet, pleasant aroma and not heavy. All this for about $5.
jessica s.
Wenatchee, WA
A friend served me a glass of this and it changed my mind about wine. I love it! its bubbly and it doesn't have that harsh alcohol taste. Definitely worth the buy!
Kathy R.
Washington, DC
This is a great wine for a great price. Be warned, though, that it is very sweet. I love rieslings and moscatos because I like sweet wine, but even I notice the sweetness in this one.
Elizabeth  T.
Clovis, NM
I love this wind, i havr tried so many winds and didn't like most. The first time i tried it i fell in love with it. It teases great and i feel like it could go well with everything.
Holly O.
Raleigh, NC
This wine is so good. I'm not a big wine drinker but when it comes to barefoot moscato it's one of my weaknesses. I love the sweetness of it. The best part is it's so affordable.
Amy P.
San Antonio, TX
The easiest and best way to describe this wine: sweet and cheap! Keep one in the fridge for an after dinner drink or for those friends who prefer a sweeter wine.
Dawn A.
Clayton , Nc
This was the first brand of Moscato I tasted and still my favorite- I am not much into reds, or dry so if its a sweet wine I know about. And another thing it's good for the price!
Courtney C.
Lititz, PA
Amazing flavor. Perfect price and the best overall cheap wine I have had. It is always my go to wine for a party or for by myself. I have tried several flavors and they are all good!
Sandra D.
North Fort Myers, FL
This is a refreshing and inexpensive wine. Great for a hot summer day after work or relaxing pool side. I have always been able to find it between $6 and $10 a bottle at many stores.
joyce b.
This wine was not that great. I could barely get down one glass and then needed something else to wash the taste away. For the price there are much better tasting wines out there.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?