Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Sayra R.
Sayra R.

For when u want a cheap moscato. Price is great. Taste is not too bad. Does have to me a small after taste but I don't mind it.
Sydney T.
Sydney T.
Bloomsburg, PA

I'm a college student and this wine tastes great and isn't too expensive! I go through bottles of this with my roommates and we love it! It's so easy to drink, but be careful because it will definitely give you a bad hangover headache the next morning!
Christine L.
Christine L.
Silver Spring, MD

This is by far my favorite. All of Barefoot brand wine is great. I have never had any problem with them (except that maybe I run out of them too fast haha). While my all time favorite is white zinfandel, this comes in a close second.
And the best part, is that its not expensive. I am never outraged at the price or think its not worth it.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Hamilton, NJ

On the lower priced end of Moscatos, Barefoot is an acceptable choice. If you really love your moscato though, you may find it too sweet and not crisp enough.
Nichole D.
Nichole D.
Fort Smith, AR

I like sweet wine and thats why i love this wine. it is really good and it isn't expensive
Dana K.
Dana K.
Carroll, IA

Cheap and very good...what's better than that?! It's not my favorite but I definitely like it a lot!
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Columbus, OH

This is not a sweet wine. If you are looking for a sweet Moscato, then this should not be your first choice. Look at Jacob's Creek or Seven Daughter. Those will be right up your alley.
Christina B.
Christina B.
North Las Vegas, NV

Pairs well with just about anything. Cost is very reasonable! Sweat and crisp!
Heather G.
Heather G.

This is a crisp, refreshing wine! Perfect if you are looking for something light. I think it's perfect if you are a first time wine drinker and want to start trying new things.
Cerima T.
Cerima T.
Albany, NY

This is my absolute favorite Moscato! Great for a nice relaxing Friday after work. I would definitely recommend everyone try this at least once and its very affordable.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now