BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Carolyn b.
This is one of my favorites if not favorite wine. Not only is it inexpensive but it is delicious. It's sweet but not too sweet like many of the cheaper Moscato's I've encountered.
Lorraine J.
Clayton, NC
This is my favorite wine of all time! It's perfectly sweet, and not too hard to find. If you're a fan of dry wine, you may not like this - but I am forever a Barefoot Moscato girl!
Holly O.
Raleigh, NC
This wine is so good. I'm not a big wine drinker but when it comes to barefoot moscato it's one of my weaknesses. I love the sweetness of it. The best part is it's so affordable.
Tina P.
Canandaigua, NY
Light & fruity but not syrupy. Easy drinking appeals to many tastes. Has a slight bubbly taste. Great for a wine newbie & pros alike. Awesome served ice cold on a summer day.
Joy R.
Maineville, OH
I enjoy drinking moscato ice cold during the summer months. I will sometimes add club soda to balance out the sugary taste. But not to bad for a cheap bottle of wine
Katie H.
Arlington, VA
Barefoot offers several inexpensive and tasty wines! I love them all, and they are my go-to when I'm bringing a bottle of wine somewhere. And I always have a few around the house!
Pamela K.
N Tonawanda, NY
This is one of my favorite wines. its got a light and fruity flavor.Barefoot also has a red moscato and pink moscato that are also very good and i highly recommend those as well .
Gabrielle V.
Richmond, VA
This is a great stater wine I think all none winos should start out drinking this particular brand. It fruity and bubbly and it tastes amazing I always keep a bottle in my fridge
Mia P.
BOISE, ID
This is a great summer wine. It's light and fruity. A sweeter Moscato, so I can't do more than a glass at a time, but it is great to enjoy a chilled glass outside in the summer.
deni m.
Good wine but can be a little too sweet. make sure to keep it cold. perfectly light and refreshing. barefoot never disappoints and even their big bottles are reasonably priced.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?