BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Christiana, TN
Usually when you think wine buying you associate higher pleasure with a higher price tag. I'm the case of barefoot moscato the price doesn't reflect the wine. This is a fantastic moscato with a fantastically cheap price. Anyone who likes sweet wines will surely like this one. It's light and perfect for summer time!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Lubbock, TX
I love moscato wine and this brand is absolutely delicious! It is sweet and refreshing and can be paired with so many foods!
Tara G.
Tara G.
Schaumburg, IL
I have taken a break from wine for multiple reasons but then picked this bottle up to try it again. Definitely as good as I remembered it. Nice flavor and not too sweet.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Colonia
This is my go-to wine. Barefoot is my favorite brand and moscato is my favorite flavor. It's affordable and always lives up to expectations. I always have s bottle in my house. Highly recommend to all.
Sadie B.
Sadie B.
Garfield, AR
Love Barefoot Moscato! It has a great taste for a low price. It is a tad dry but what you pay for the bottle makes up for that. I love putting in some raspberries and sprite.. it makes a delicious drink.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
As a beginning wine drinker, this was one of my first wines. Moscato tends to be the sweeter, dessert wines and before I got accustomed to the taste of red and white wines, moscato was my safety!

Barefoot is amongst the less expensive of the brands, without compromising taste and familiarity. Would recommend as a starter wine.
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
I usually prefer red wines, but I will make an exception for this particular kind of Barefoot Moscato! It goes down very smoothly and doesn't have that lingering after-taste that most other wines have. It is also super affordable and usually on sale (at liquor stores in my area, at least). Definitely worth giving a try; you won't be disappointed!
cherie t.
cherie t.
This moscato is just okay. if you really want a sweeter moscato, i prefer the IL Conte D'Alba (stella rosa) moscato d'asti! that one tastes much better than barefoot.
Catrina F.
Catrina F.
Atlanta, Ga
I like sweet wines so this one was a good fit. This wine is always on sale at my local grocery store so when budgeting its a great fit as well.
Liz T.
Liz T.
Brooklyn, NY
It all started when my local liquor store has their 50% Wine Wednesday deals and my college roommates would bring home a bottle every week. Out of all the wines I've tasted - and I'm a picky person - Barefoot Moscato is hands down my favorite! Fruity, sweet, and does not have an overbearing taste of alcohol.. it is definitely a must try for those of you who are still learning how to appreciate wine!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?