BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Cerima T.
Middletown, NY
This is my absolute favorite Moscato! Great for a nice relaxing Friday after work. I would definitely recommend everyone try this at least once and its very affordable.
Shelly B.
Dallas , PA
My husband n I buy this wine weekly . This wine is lite n refreshing . Not a dry wine , easy drink . Inexpensive , great quality wine availed at many wine locations
Audrey G.
Sparks, NV
I am pretty picky when it comes to Wine. But I will say that this Moscato is pretty darn good. I love to drink this when it is extremely cold, it tends to sit on the tongue better that way!
Rebecca H.
Fort Sill, OK
I've just recently started drinking Moscato wines and I really like Barefoot Moscato, not only is it very affordable it taste just as good as some of the more expensive brands I've tried.
Rosa E.
I love having a chilled glass after a long stressful work week. This wine is good to drink as well as too cook with. I use it when am making my beef stew and sauce.
shaina k.
Eden Prairie, MN
This is with out a doubt my favorite moscato. It's not a dry wine at all. I think its really fruity and goes down smooth. and if you like this you might like barefoot pink moscato as well.
Melissa A.
Mableton, GA
I love this wine. Barefoot is my go to for affordable wine. It's sweet and not dry. I can drink it any time. Even if someone is not a wine lover they will enjoy it.
Brittany T.
Hoboken, NJ
This is an inexpensive wine but you get what you pay for. I have had wines for the same price or a little more that are so much better. Not worth the crappy hangover
Shannon C.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I love moscato wine, and the barefoot brand always catches my eye because of the name. This wine is definitely sweet, so it's mostly a dessert wine, but it is tasty.
Patrice c.
Windham, NH
One of the best quality wines for an inexpensive price. It pairs really well with most cheeses and fruits and is definitely a great beginner wine for those looking to delve into the scene!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?