Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Maira G.
Maira G.
Hood River, OR

Great quality wine at a decent price. This wine is a good alternative to the very expensive wine and I buy this on occasion when I need to relax after work.
Serina D.
Serina D.
Ormond Beach , Fl

I love Barefoot Mascato. I really dislike harsh tasting & strong alcohol so I fell in love with this sweet & fruity wine the first time I tried it. Is it weird that I put ice in mine?
Rebecca Z.
Rebecca Z.
Whitehall , Wi

I love Moscato and Barefoot brand is a great product.
Even better that it is always affordably priced!
Morgan M.
Morgan M.

Such an easy wine to drink. Love the taste and how sweet it is. Definitely one of my favorites.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Davenport, IA

Tasty, light and cheap. It is delicious and you don't have to spend that much to get it. Would rather have this than expensive wine.
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Richmond, CA

Me and barefoot go back. I tried moscato after my coworkers told me I was missing out so I tried it out of curiosity because of my skepticism I'm always last on the train but moscato is the only wine I can drink or will drink and barefoot is one of the top brands for me and they also have smaller personal bottles so you don't compulsively drink. Great brand great flavor great options and most importantly reasonably priced
Dominica L.
Dominica L.
Thornton, CO

This is one of my favorite brand of wines. You can find this brand any liquor store and the price is always reasonable. It is light and crispy. Perfect flavor!!
Annie T.
Annie T.

I love how this is light and just enough to take the edge off. Tastes good and serve to guests when anyone is over.
Loraine B.
Loraine B.

Love this wine. It goes well with anything. It's not strong but it's a creeper. Try it and you will love this wine.
Conor C.
Conor C.
Watertown, NY

Love it! It's so deliciously sweet and juicy. Very cheap, easy to find. Not too tart, no bitter aftertaste, not too syrupy. Great for when you just want to enjoy a glass of wine to yourself.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now