BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Anne D.
Liverpool, NY
I'll be honest, I'm usually a dry red girl, but Barefot Moscato is AMAZING... especially on a hot summer day! I love how sweet it is, but not overly so. Definitely my favorite white wine ever.
nicole s.
Brooklyn, NY
It's nice and affordable. You can feel nice after a couple of glasses without spending a lot. It's great to bring to parties or create your own private party lol enjoy.
Regina C.
Grand Junction, Colorado
I am not a huge wine drinker, but when I do this is the only wine that I do drink. I love the sweet taste that it has. Pairs really nicely with strawberries or cheese.
Lauren F.
Framingham , MA
Moscato is fantastic. Its sweet, and you almost don't even notice how much your're drinking, until the bottle is gone which tends to lead to a very difficult morning.
Jenna Y.
Nashville, TN
Its is one of the sweetest moscatos that I have tried, but for this reason it is one of my favorites. It is my go to wine. Bubbly and light great flavor. Great for a first time wine drinker
Debbie B.
Love this wine! Such a good price and tastes great! Been drinking this wine for a few months now and it's quickly become one of my favorites. Definitely worth a try if you have never had it!
Eleni G.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this wine. It' slight and sweet and makes things light and airy. It's the best pick me up you can have after a nice long day. Barefoot makes a delicious moscato and it is hard to beat.
Leia L.
Iola, TX
This wine is not as sweet as other moscato wines which, in my opinion, makes it a great kick back and relax evening without making a pucker face. It has a crisp flavor and is a great bargain
Catherine D.
Killeen, TX
It is not a horrible wine but it is not amazing either. I have had many other Moscatos that have been considerably better than this one. I would just use this for cooking like poached pears.
Best wine for the price. Hands down. Great taste and a great price. Definitely worth a try, especially if you're on a budget. As a broke college kid, I threw many a party with this tasty wine.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?