BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Lauren T.
Phoenix, IL
Not a fan of moscato.. It's too sweet and isn't crisp at all! They have a variety of other wines that are a bit more impressive.. Great prices though!
Mandii B.
Broken arrow, OK
Barefoot Moscato is one of my top go to wines! So sweet and such a good price! Grab two bottles when you go! It's so good the first will be gone before you know it!
Renkea N.
Sunrise, FL
I love barefoot moscato it has a nice sweet and crisp taste it's my wine that I go to when I need to unwind at nite after a long day walmart sells it for 4.97 they also have red and pink.
Brenna B.
Cincinnati, OH
I know this isn't the most expensive or elegant wine, but it really is delicious and versatile. It's extremely affordable and perfect to relax with in my opinion. Barefoot makes wine fun!
Christina S.
Evansville, IN
This wine isn't my favorite. I can tolerate it but I prefer a sweeter wine such as moscato di Asti. You definitely get what you pay for with Barefoot.
Rachel F.
Nashville, Tn
Moscato is one my preferred flavors of wine. This one didn't stand out in my opinion. Which means it wasn't bad, but it wasn't fantastic either. For the price point, it is a good choice.
Lauren H.
Gallatin , Tn
This a great wine for someone who likes really sweet wines that don't cost a lot of money! This is one of the first wines I started drinking and I still go back to it over and over again!
Amanda R.
Baton Rouge, LA
Barefoot is wallet friendly and a good crisp refreshing wine for summer time. It is good poolside or with dinner! For new wine lovers this is the perfect bottle to stock your bar with!
Heather C.
Hilliard, OH
Moscato is my favorite wine, I usually do pink moscato but this is delicious.. I'm known to drink multiple bottles in one setting.
Cady D.
This is a good, light, relaxing type wine. Personally, my stomach feels upset if I try to have more than once glass (more of a red wine kind of girl)
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?