Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Lydia A.
Lydia A.
Los Angeles, CA
This Moscato is sooo good! i love it and best of all its very affordable. it is sweet and not too strong very good quality. When it comes to moscato this is my go to brand. very delicious
Koya B.
Koya B.
Louisville, KY
The flavor of this moscato is thd best and it seems like its always on sale!
Chyna W.
Chyna W.
Hillsborough, NJ
Really good brand and it tastes great! A good buy for sure.
Rhonda B.
Rhonda B.
And great any time of the year but I enjoy more in the summer with frozen fresh fruit. The flavor is crisp, sweet, and light with a bit of a bite to it. I wouldn't recommend this with meat or pork. This is more of a dessert or snack wine.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Wilmington, DE
I love Moscato. One of my favorite types of wine. This Barefoot brand is very cheap, but still has great flavor.
Erynn E.
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my favorite wine. I love the taste and it is very affordable. It goes with many meals, and definitely all deserts. Look for "2 for" sales at CVS. It's the best deal.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Orlando, FL
I love barefoot moscato. It Is my favorite wine offered by barefoot. It is a great brand because it has a variety of delicious wines for a affordable price.
Lovely L.
Lovely L.
This is my go-to moscato if the retailer doesn't have the one I am looking for. It's not the best but still good!
Chloe M.
Chloe M.
Lihue, HI
I am absolutely in love with this wine. I love the that it is sweet and very inexpensive. Good for anyone on a budget. Always have a bottle when friends come over.
Tamara V.
Tamara V.
Coatesville, PA
Just started drinking wine and this was one of the first bottles I picked up and I love it!!! I have bought several bottles since then and will continue to but this. Love this brand also!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?