Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Coral Gables, FL

This moscato is very sweet and smooth. Very good. Never met Someone who hasn't liked it! Affordable too!
Cassaundra E.
Cassaundra E.
Milwaukee, WI

Love moscato! Barefoot is one of my favorite brands and you can't beat the price.
Julie C.
Julie C.
Twentynine Plm, CA

Great tasting wine that goes well with mild cheeses and light deserts! Also inexpensive .
Amy O.
Amy O.
Orange, MA

So sweet, light, delicious. Watch out you'll be done with the bottle before you know it! Get the largest bottle since everyone will love it at your get together.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Clever, MO

One of my favorite moscatos it is cheap and tasty!Sweet crisp and amazing everything a moscato should be!It is my cheap version of Marco Negri!
Melody H.
Melody H.

I was fairly excited to try this considering I love the name, and love being barefoot myself. I saw this for sale at walmart all the time & finally decided to try it. I was horrified by the taste. This is exactly what one would expect for a walmart 3 dollar bottle of wine. Disgusting & flat.
Paola R.
Paola R.

I love this wine!! The taste is great, especially with desserts. This is great with chocolate desserts.
Anjelique P.
Anjelique P.
jersey city , nj

Love barefoot moscato . very smooth and sweet . perfect chilled
Erika V.
Erika V.
Mustang, OK

Price wise its a great deal and it tastes pretty good too! Great for a nice cool down after work.
Noelle S.
Noelle S.
North Bergen, NJ

Sweet wine but one of the best wines I have tried. It is affordable and a quick pick up to bring to a gathering.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now