Hello Kitty Wine Exists & You Probably Need It
BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,700 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 296 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
WONDEFUL product.. i love to sit back and have a glass after a long day at work!
This is mine and my best friend's favorite wine to drink together for a girls night! Its super light and super sweet and fruity. Really good choice for people that don't like bitter or dry alcohol!
I really like sweet wines and this one is perfect. Plus it's not a bad price.
The best wine ever! It is so sweet and smooth, it goes down like juice. Plus, it is so inexpensive!!!
Barefoot's white moscato is a great white wine to have if on a budget. normally around 5 dollars and it is perfectly sweet (:
Deliciously inexpensive, sweet, always the start of a good time! Barefoot Moscato is always chilling in the fridge!
This was the first brand of moscato I tried, and is the ONLY brand I enjoy. Perfection in a bottle!
It may be cheap, but it's good. I don't like every single variety of Barefoot, but for some reason, this Moscato is delicious. It's my go-to sweet wine. Inexpensive and reliable!
I had this brand the other night at a party & it was my first time drinking wine & I was very impressed. It went down very smooth & tasted like white grape juice. So glad that was my choice in wine for the first time
Cheap (but doesn't taste cheap) and sweet. This is always my go-to wine. Theres always a bottle in my house!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos