BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Terese G.
Salem, WI
Barefoot is typically the only wine I ever buy. It's affordable and tastes amazing! The Moscato is one of my favorites, because of it's sweet, yet not overpowering taste. Great wine!
Kathy R.
Washington, DC
This is a great wine for a great price. Be warned, though, that it is very sweet. I love rieslings and moscatos because I like sweet wine, but even I notice the sweetness in this one.
Delaney S.
Lapeer, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The only moscato ill drink!!! It doesn't have that nasty dry taste which is perfect. Ive tried other brands but I also find myself going back to Barefoot! And you cant beat the price!
Catherine C.
N Charleston, SC
Very sweet, very delicious! This is not my favorite moscato EVER, but it's cheap and it's available everywhere. So, I often have this in my home. Totally worth it.
Jackie C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I adore a good moscato and this brand is pretty good for a cheaper wine. I has a good flavor crisp and light like it should taste and not to alcoholie like some of the cheaper brands.
Leah K.
Slatington, PA
For a least expensive Moscato, this my go to brand! I try to always keep a bottle in the fridge for company or summer nights. Light and fruity-easy to drink with all different foods.
Amy P.
San Antonio, TX
The easiest and best way to describe this wine: sweet and cheap! Keep one in the fridge for an after dinner drink or for those friends who prefer a sweeter wine.
joyce b.
This wine was not that great. I could barely get down one glass and then needed something else to wash the taste away. For the price there are much better tasting wines out there.
Courtney C.
Lititz, PA
Amazing flavor. Perfect price and the best overall cheap wine I have had. It is always my go to wine for a party or for by myself. I have tried several flavors and they are all good!
Amber J.
I love how I can find this at almost any store! For the quantity, there is nothing to beat the price. This isn't too over powering, either. Crisp and delicious are the best aspects!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?