Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Maria M.
Maria M.
Birdsboro, PA
I love Barefoot Moscato. This sweetness in a glass is perfect treat on a warm summer day. Affordable and delicious! Barefoot brand is top on my taste pallet.
Joanie G.
Joanie G.
Socorro, NM
I am very pleased with this wine. It is inexpensive but does not taste cheap! If you like a sweet wine then this is for you.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Comes at a good price and is tasty. Good for a night with your friends when you don't want to spend a lot.
Bryanna L.
Bryanna L.
Oak Harbor, WA
I love it. It's a great sweet tasting wine. I have tried a few didn't brands in the flavor but I find to really like this one the best.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Hueytown, AL
Barefoot is very reasonably priced and has a great flavor. I will pick up a bottle after a long Monday and relax.
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Okeechobee, FL
I am a HUGE Barefoot fan!!!! Love all of their wines and am a big Moscato Lover!!! #moscatolove I look forward to my Friday's amd my Barefoot Moscato!!?
Lydia A.
Lydia A.
Los Angeles, CA
This Moscato is sooo good! i love it and best of all its very affordable. it is sweet and not too strong very good quality. When it comes to moscato this is my go to brand. very delicious
Koya B.
Koya B.
Louisville, KY
The flavor of this moscato is thd best and it seems like its always on sale!
Chyna W.
Chyna W.
Hillsborough, NJ
Really good brand and it tastes great! A good buy for sure.
Rhonda B.
Rhonda B.
And great any time of the year but I enjoy more in the summer with frozen fresh fruit. The flavor is crisp, sweet, and light with a bit of a bite to it. I wouldn't recommend this with meat or pork. This is more of a dessert or snack wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?