BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Taylor S.
Buffalo, NY
A light, sweet wine perfect to accompany with some desert! Try freezing some grapes to put in a glass to keep it chilled without diluting the wine and enjoy!
Beatriz R.
Worcester, MA
Happy Hour Expert
I love Barefoot in general in all honestly. It's one of the wines I always have on hand no matter which kind weather is moscato, pink moscato, and red moscato.
Chelsea  K.
I like the barefoot brand. This Moscato doesn't excite me as much as others. The price is cheap enough to keep a bottle on hand when friends are coming over.
Jordan F.
Indianapolis, IN
A nice, refreshing summer wine. This wine is fairly sweet so drink cautiously. Has some nice white grape flavor and can be used in mixing sangrias or punches.
Talesha R.
Jacksonville, FL
Not the greatest tasting but best bang for your buck thats for sure, if i need to relax i can always see spending a few dollars on a glass of barefoot moscato
Alex B.
Greensboro, NC
This is my go to wine for all occasions. I love it and recommend it to tons of friends regularly. My best friend and I often sit and discuss life of a bottle.
Ruth But Go By (Michelle) M.
Westfield, MA
Happy Hour Expert
Sweet and yummy, i love love this wine its not overly sweet its just perfect i can drink the whole bottle in like an hour sad but yes lol i love it that much.
Red U.
Brooklyn, NY
Everyone knows me for my love of wine. I absolutely love it it unwinds me like nothing else and relaxes me. Barefoot is one of my top brands for one for sure.
Kari W.
Severn, MD
Happy Hour Expert
I am a fan of moscato wines and Bare Foot is one of the brands I tend to buy more often than not. Has a good taste to it and is a favorite with my Brie bites!
Shannon L.
Winsted
My husband brought this home for me after a hard day. I was surprised at how light and fruity it was, without being overly sweet. It was perfect for a hot day.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?