BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Brittany M.
Oceanside, Ca
Love this wine when I want to just sit back and relax or have a girls night. It's great for girls night when you don't want to spend an arm and a leg on good wine.
Allison C.
Grady, AR
I love this wine! It is the best moscato out there! And it's not too expensive! It's definitely my go to wine! One bottle is all you need. This wine is way to good for just one glass!!
Leslie M.
Lemoore , Ca
The price is right full of flavor! all barefoot wine are yummy
this one is great with sweets, even if your not a wine drink or new to wine you will enjoy this one
Haley K.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is a well priced and sweet moscato that tastes great. Really good buy for the price. It's smooth but not bitter and it's easy to drink an entire bottle in one sitting! Great wine!!!
Jonelle L.
You cannot go wrong with this one. If you're on a budget and looking for a good sweet moscato, this is for you. It tastes amazing and is my favorite budge moscato.
Tiffany A.
Bessemer, AL
I am in love with Barefoot's red, white and pink moscato. Its not pungent, its sweet, light and inexpensive. Definitely my weapon of choice in the wine aisle when I am on a tight budget!
Esmeralda G.
Midland, TX
Is this my favorite no but it is a delicious, sweet wine for the price. I also appreciate the fact that I won't break the bank when buying a bottle of their wine.
Leah K.
Slatington, PA
For a least expensive Moscato, this my go to brand! I try to always keep a bottle in the fridge for company or summer nights. Light and fruity-easy to drink with all different foods.
Kathy B.
Peabody, MA
My drink of choice! Not only is Moscato a delightful type of wine but Barefoot is a great brand. Light on your wallet and delightful to the taste no matter which type of wine you get!
Paula S.
Estherville, IA
This wine is very delicious. It makes it hard to stop with one glass. It's bubbly goodness, not overly sweet, pleasant aroma and not heavy. All this for about $5.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?