Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Mesa, AZ

Barefoot is hands down the best...It is crisp and fruity and they have a really yummy Pink Moscato (available in bubbly too!) It is also found everywhere and is pretty cheap. I definitely recommend.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Wesley Chapel, FL

I love Barefoot Moscato, especially the pink one. I mis it with peach nectar for some extra flavor.
Christie V.
Christie V.
La Puente, CA

When i don't it to the winery i get this kind because it is low priced and i can find it anywhere , it is the best tasting low priced moscato I've tried . my mom even liked it and she is picky
Christina D.
Christina D.
Lewis Mcchord, WA

Moscato is a very sweet wine that goes great with any occasion. I would suggest Barefoot Moscato to any friend or family! Not only is this wine amazing but it is also affordable and easy to find!
Alexandra F.
Alexandra F.
Dayton, NJ

I was introduced to Moscato by a very close friend and now I've tried a few different brands but I keep going back to Barefoot! The taste is amazing, sweet and pairs well with light foods and great with dessert. I am a sweet wine drinker so this is a great wine to try!
SheAnna S.
SheAnna S.
Elmwood, IL

If you want a wine that isn't going to break the bank barefoot brand is the one. Moscato is my favorite of the barefoot brand. Its got a nice refreshing taste.
Julie H.
Julie H.
East Palatka, FL

Enjoyed the moscato it wasn't of the highest quality but still good.
Casandra F.
Casandra F.
Kissimmee, FL

The price is great! I love the taste. It doesn't taste cheap at all. I really enjoy it
Carlicia A.
Carlicia A.
Huntsville, TX

This is my number one choice for Moscato. I've been drinking this brand for years, it is very sweet and smooth. If you're new to drinking wine this the best choice.
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Dayton, OH

I'm a big wine fan & am not generally big on cheaper wine brands, but Barefoot is an exception! Affordable, not too dry, just the right amount of sweet.. it's a great casual wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now