Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Krystal L.
Krystal L.
Louisa, VA

I loved moscato before they wrote hip hop songs about it and everyone started drinking it. It's always been a favorite of mine because it is smooth and sweet. I like Barefoot because all of their products are reasonably priced and have great flavor.
Audrey F.
Audrey F.
Sabina, OH

This wine is perfect for people who are new to wine. It's very sweet and not too dry! While this isn't my favorite Moscato it is a good wine for the price!
Alexandria A.
Alexandria A.

I love Moscato, and Barefoot is not one of my favorites. It's good for the price, but there are better in the same price range, like Sutter Home. This brand definitely has an unpleasant aftertaste.
Wendee D.
Wendee D.
Grand Terrace, CA

Perfect when chilled with the right meal or even just chatting it up with friends. Great for the type of people who like their wine sweet and not dry.
Theresa H.
Theresa H.
North York, Ontario

I was introduced to wine by my husband before we got married and anything Moscato is great!! I love the taste and the price is right!!! I always have a bottle on hand :)
Christine T.
Christine T.
San Marcos, Tx

I would say you get what you pay for, but there are plenty of great moscatos out there at the same price point. Just another one of Barefoot's wines that failed to impress me.
Sandra L.
Sandra L.
Laurinburg, NC

My absolute favorite wine. It's nit too sweet. Just right. I love it chilled. It's great to make sangria or a wine spritzer out of as well!
Laura P.
Laura P.
Alexandria, VA

I drink this stuff all the time... You really can't go wrong with barefoot. It's crisp, light, and it tastes great! And it's always good for get togethers with friends when you just wanna drink cheap. :D
Heather M.
Heather M.
Overland Park, KS

Barefoot Moscato is a staple in my house and my go to after a stressful day. Its so smooth and the taste in heaven in your mouth. I highly recommend this all my girlfriends!!
Mariana S.
Mariana S.
Louisville, Ky

I usually don't like wine because it's too strong, but I loved this wine! It had the perfect amount of alcohol in it, and I really enjoyed it! Definitely will be buying in the future.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now