BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Jaime S.
Jaime S.
Ashtabula, OH
Always have a bottle on hand! Cant go wrong with a moscato!
Gracie G.
Gracie G.
Barefoot is always my go-to wine brand. I love a good white wine and their Moscato and Reisling are my favorites!
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Huntington, NY
Our go to favorite white wine. We love sweet wine and this is awesome. Actually have a nice big bottle chilling in the fridge as we speak.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Hackensack, NJ
Love it! If you like a good Moscato this brand is definitely for you! Very light and fruity
Melissa d.
Melissa d.
Westerville , OH
One of my favorite wines, even though it only costs like $5. Moscato is my favorite for it's sweet and crisp refreshing flavor. It's good for any occasion!
Latisha R.
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
I love this wine..it's perfect for sipping on a late night.i love the sweet taste and how smooth it actually is.You wouldn't even believe that it's only $8.99.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Waco, TX
I personally love that you can find a halfway decent wine that is cheap but still taste pretty good. This Barefoot Moscato is definitely one of those wines.
sara s.
sara s.
Voorhees, NJ
Tastes really good for the low price that it sells for. Its my second favorite moscato second to stutterhome
Veronica o.
Veronica o.
Fontana, CA
A good drink to drink once every so often. I was glad when they came out with other flavors, this one is kind of hard to stomach
Adrienne K.
Adrienne K.
A college girls go-to wine. If you're looking for a cheap sweet wine you found a winner. Tastes nothing like real wine but hey at $6 dollars a bottle you can't ask for too much.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?