Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Louise J.
Louise J.
Cambridge, MD

This is my all time favorite wine. It's sweet and goes down smooth. A definite must have for me on those special occasions or just for a relaxing weekend. Absolutely love this!!!
Kate K.
Kate K.
Leesburg, VA

I'm a big fan of Barefoot. You can't beat the price and the wine is decent. Their moscato is especially good; light, fruity, delicious.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Waterbury, CT

I always have a bottle of Barefoot Moscato in my fridge. I have been drinking this wine for a few years now, it is the only wine I purchase. I love the taste, the way it sits on the tongue, and the price. I love the regular Moscato, the pink, and the red..
Brandy B.
Brandy B.

Im not a huge white wine fan but i LOVE barefoots moscato. SO YUM!
Tara T.
Tara T.
Marietta, OK

Lovely wine. Sweet and refreshing. Cheaper wine but still has a great taste. Love for a girls night.
Sydney T.
Sydney T.
Bloomsburg, PA

I'm a college student and this wine tastes great and isn't too expensive! I go through bottles of this with my roommates and we love it! It's so easy to drink, but be careful because it will definitely give you a bad hangover headache the next morning!
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Hamilton, NJ

On the lower priced end of Moscatos, Barefoot is an acceptable choice. If you really love your moscato though, you may find it too sweet and not crisp enough.
Christine L.
Christine L.
Silver Spring, MD

This is by far my favorite. All of Barefoot brand wine is great. I have never had any problem with them (except that maybe I run out of them too fast haha). While my all time favorite is white zinfandel, this comes in a close second.
And the best part, is that its not expensive. I am never outraged at the price or think its not worth it.
Gabby P.
Gabby P.
Weatherford, OK

I love to drink wine and I like that its not expensive! It's great to come home after a long night and have a glass or good on the weekends when you want a few glasses!
Nichole D.
Nichole D.
Fort Smith, AR

I like sweet wine and thats why i love this wine. it is really good and it isn't expensive
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now