BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Shelly B.
Ashley , PA
My husband n I buy this wine weekly . This wine is lite n refreshing . Not a dry wine , easy drink . Inexpensive , great quality wine availed at many wine locations
Shannon C.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I love moscato wine, and the barefoot brand always catches my eye because of the name. This wine is definitely sweet, so it's mostly a dessert wine, but it is tasty.
Rebecca H.
Fort Sill, OK
I've just recently started drinking Moscato wines and I really like Barefoot Moscato, not only is it very affordable it taste just as good as some of the more expensive brands I've tried.
Patrice c.
Windham, NH
One of the best quality wines for an inexpensive price. It pairs really well with most cheeses and fruits and is definitely a great beginner wine for those looking to delve into the scene!
Rosa E.
I love having a chilled glass after a long stressful work week. This wine is good to drink as well as too cook with. I use it when am making my beef stew and sauce.
Audrey G.
Sparks, NV
I am pretty picky when it comes to Wine. But I will say that this Moscato is pretty darn good. I love to drink this when it is extremely cold, it tends to sit on the tongue better that way!
Melissa A.
Mableton, GA
I love this wine. Barefoot is my go to for affordable wine. It's sweet and not dry. I can drink it any time. Even if someone is not a wine lover they will enjoy it.
Jonelle L.
You cannot go wrong with this one. If you're on a budget and looking for a good sweet moscato, this is for you. It tastes amazing and is my favorite budge moscato.
Haley K.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is a well priced and sweet moscato that tastes great. Really good buy for the price. It's smooth but not bitter and it's easy to drink an entire bottle in one sitting! Great wine!!!
Allison C.
Grady, AR
I love this wine! It is the best moscato out there! And it's not too expensive! It's definitely my go to wine! One bottle is all you need. This wine is way to good for just one glass!!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?