Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Shannon r.
Shannon r.
Cheektowaga, Ny

This wine is best when chilled. Sweet and fruity flavors explode on your pallet. Barefoot goes with your choice of meal, dessert or goodtime. Price is great too. Enjoy with your friends or a romantic dinner.
Stacie H.
Stacie H.
New Orleans, LA

I love this wine! Most of the flavors are great, but this one is my favorite! It pairs very well and goes down smooth. YUM!
Chelsee W.
Chelsee W.
Princeton, WV

Love love love it, just the right amount of tart and sweetness. Just try it.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Deridder, LA

Really great taste. Very sweet and not bitter.. I will go through a whole bottle before I know it! One of the best moscatos!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Fall River, MA

They say you get what you pay for but this wine is definitely fine for it's price! My favorite by Barefoot is the sweet red.
Clermont, FL

This is my favorite wine. I am not a big wine drinker but will drink Barefoot's Moscato. It has a sweet taste and doesn't have a bitter after taste.
Rebekah B.
Rebekah B.

Great wine to have with dinner. I love the value you get with Barefoot wines. The Moscato is the right level of sweet for my taste.
Lindsey K.
Lindsey K.
Eau Claire, WI

First off I love Barefoot Wines. They are affordable and tasty! I enjoy their moscato very much, a light, sweet and fruity wine. It really goes great with cheese!
Heather R.
Heather R.

I really enjoy this wine. its cheap and delivers the right sized dose of relaxation i am looking for. i love the fruity floral taste and the price!
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

This is one of my favorite wines. Barefoot makes their Moscato rich in flavor and sweet. It is so yummy.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now