Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Bridget W.
Bridget W.
San Marcos, Ca
Cheap table wine, not so much suitable for people who really like wine, it's like a wine cooler. Good "starter wine" for anyone who just wants some hooch!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Mount Morris, MI
Really there is no need to go out and splurge on a fancy bottle of wine. I have tried them all and still end up buying barefoot moscato. Its cheep delicious and user friendly. Wine tends to give people hang overs yet Barefoot has been good to me.
Meghan G.
Meghan G.
Vestaburg, MI
This is by far my favorite Moscato. Its got good flavors and the price is great.
Nancy A.
Nancy A.
This Moscato is great in flavor and in price - def a regular in my house :)
Valeria R.
Valeria R.
Houston, Tx
I really enjoy this wine not only is it delicious but a great price! After a long day pop your feet up and pop the bottle open. Great for relaxing
Tami O.
Tami O.
Harrah, OK
This is one of my go to wines if I'm just in a hurry and don't to browse the wine section for something different. This is a must when having people over for entertaining.
Carmen W.
Carmen W.
Milwaukee, WI
The Barefoot Moscato has a crisp, clean flavor that is refreshing and perfect for summer cookouts. Overall a very good wine at a low price point.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Saint Louis, MO
One of my all time favorite wines. its inexpensive and absolutely delicious. My go-to wine whenever I have people over. If you haven't had it before you have to try it sometime. It is FANTASTIC. Go buy it right now and enjoy. You'll thank me later! =]]]]
Bionka P.
Bionka P.
Charleston, WV
I buy this brand of moscato wine quite often. It is very affordable and it closely compares my favorite moscato that I drink at Olive Garden which is delicious. It is a little too sweet but for the price I choose to overlook this. Although it is considered to be a dessert wine, I drink it with my meals. I also like it because you can find it anywhere.
Shawna P.
Shawna P.
San Leandro, CA
This is one of the best moscatos i have ever tried. I will never buy sutterhome again after trying barefoot. The only moscato that i have tried that is better than this is the Villa Alena Moscato from trander joes!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?