BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Jordyn H.
Ravenna, KY
Very Affordable Sweet and Delicious Wine! I can never go wrong with Barefoot! It works for all occasions and all meals! If you haven't given this wine a try you should!
Alexandria A.
I love Moscato, and Barefoot is not one of my favorites. It's good for the price, but there are better in the same price range, like Sutter Home. This brand definitely has an unpleasant aftertaste.
Samantha S.
Homestead, FL
Absolutely delicious! I love all barefoot products but the Moscato is by far my favorite! Cheap, sweet, and gets the job done! Perfect for a girls night in with your best friend! Add strawberries :p
This is my all time favorite wine! It is super cheap but I love the taste of it. It tastes even better when poured over ice. Even though it is a cheaper wine, the bottle is classy and nice looking.
Teri M.
Great wine that I can just pick up at my local grocery or drug store. Inexpensive so I always keep some on hand. Just as good as the more expensive moscato wines. Would definitely purchase again.
Ashley C.
Fort irwin, Ca
I absolutely love moscato. It's so smooth & sweet. No hangovers either lol. I like to drink the regular moscato but I find the pink moscato to taste a little bit better
Natalie V.
You can't beat the price of barefoot moscato. They're cheap but good. It has a nice quality to it. Not my favorite moscato but I don't hate it either. It's enjoyable.
Whitney E.
Lexington , KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Love Moscato! It is so cheap but such a tasty drink! It is one you definitely have to be careful drinking or you won't realize it's almost empty! Hope you try it out! :)
Brittney N.
Llano, TX
Rough day? This is the PERFECT solution. Start a bubble bath pop the cork and sip on this sweet wine. It is by far my favorite wine. You can never go wrong with Barefoot.
Laura M.
Arlington, VA
Love barefoot moscato. It's very delicious and affordable. It has a nice delicate taste that is fruity and light. I always enjoy having a glass and it is my go to brand.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?