BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Sara H.
Edmond, OK
The stuff is the best for the price… I did, however, find cupcake wine recently and for a couple of extra dollars I find that the taste is a lot better than barefoot.
Catherine G.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Barefoot is one of our "if we cant find our favorite brand" fall backs. It is a little dry for our taste in moscato but much nicer than a white or rose. For the price its a good bargain.
Shari H.
One of my favorite brands of wine and my favorite flavor too. Not too sweet, has a nice refreshing flavor. You could pair this with dinner or just sit and sip for a while. Not too expensive either so definitely worth it
Carlicia A.
Huntsville, TX
This is my number one choice for Moscato. I've been drinking this brand for years, it is very sweet and smooth. If you're new to drinking wine this the best choice.
Andrea C.
Love Barefoot Moscato Wine! It's pretty cheap as far as wine goes. It tastes great after a long day a work. Fun idea: try adding small pieces of fruit.
Charlene S.
Albuquerque, NM
2014 wine festival winner. Everyone loves moscato. But this one you can find everywhere for cheap but still tastes top shelf. 👍🏽👍🏽
Joann n.
Garden grove , Ca
This wine is so sweet and delicious. It pairs great with fish, pork and chicken or just to drink alone. The price is great and can be found at Target.
Denise R.
Matthews, NC
I tried Barefoot a few months ago for the first time because the local grocery store had it on sale. I was a bit hesitant at first but then was pleasantly surprised. Good flavor and doesn't have a strong "oaky" flavor.
Carolyn G.
Phoenix, AZ
The Barefoot wine products are not great but are not expensive and taste good. The Moscato is one of their better flavors and is a nice glass to have on a weeknight.
Monica S.
Coral Gables, FL
LOVE LOVE LOVE. so good and so cheap. try it today! this is the wine that got me hooked on wine. still today, even though I've developed a taste for a variety of wines, i prefer this one.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?