Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Pamela V.
Pamela V.

What's not to like about this wine! Affordable and great tasting. I've tried Barefoots other wines as well and they are just as good.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Wahiawa, HI

Nice crisp wine
Janette S.
Janette S.
Peachtree Cor, GA

Love it just the way i like to end my day. Makes a touh day less tough and a happy day even happier.
Deanna C.
Deanna C.
Washington, NJ

This is the ONLY WINE I BUY! The flavors are all so smooth its my all time favorite! I ha e a glass almost every night!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Warner Robins, GA

This is a great starter wine for someone trying them out. It is also great for sweet wine lovers. Give it a shot!!!
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Knoxville, Tn

My husband and I love this Moscato. Barefoot is one of our favorites. It's affordable, sweet and never dry. It pairs well with everything from cheeses to desserts. Barefoot moscato is perfect for anyone trying wine for the first time. It's also priced right. It's got a high quality taste with a price that's easy on the wallet. This is a wine that we drink often and prefer over some more expensive options.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Kentwood, LA

This is my favorite wine! Affordable and tasty! Perfect for nights at home relaxing. This is my go-to wine.
Krystal L.
Krystal L.
Louisa, VA

I loved moscato before they wrote hip hop songs about it and everyone started drinking it. It's always been a favorite of mine because it is smooth and sweet. I like Barefoot because all of their products are reasonably priced and have great flavor.
Audrey F.
Audrey F.
Sabina, OH

This wine is perfect for people who are new to wine. It's very sweet and not too dry! While this isn't my favorite Moscato it is a good wine for the price!
Alexandria A.
Alexandria A.

I love Moscato, and Barefoot is not one of my favorites. It's good for the price, but there are better in the same price range, like Sutter Home. This brand definitely has an unpleasant aftertaste.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now