Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
Saint Cloud, FL

I never use to drink wine, until I tasted this. I LOVE that it is cheap but the quality of it is amazing. Its not too dry like most whites are. This is sweet and will leave your taste buds wanting more =]
Anna M.
Anna M.

My favorite wine! It's so refreshing and a great moscato for an amazing price. It's not to sweet but just the right amount for everyone to love! It's my favorite cheap moscato because of the fresh taste and great flavor!
Maia L.
Maia L.

Super sweet and refreshing. It tastes more like a desert than a beverage. Perfect for a summer picnic!
Michele B.
Michele B.
Gulfport, MS

Barefoot is my favorite mass produced wine. It's cost effective but doesn't taste awful. I love their white zin.
Nykki O.
Nykki O.
Columbus, OH

Barefoot is a great value. The taste is wonderful, and I love drinking it! The original is nice, but the pink variety is my favorite.
Brittney R.
Brittney R.

Tastes amazing and affordable! I've literally tried almost 50 moscatos and this brand is my favorite hands down!
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Wickliffe, OH

It's light and refreshing and the perfect happy hour or girls night out type of wine.
It's not heavy on your stomach or your soul. It's sweat and delicious and holds it own.
Vivian R.
Vivian R.
Brooklyn, NY

Barefoot is a good brand and I usually purchase their wines, but the Moscato is absolutely the best wine they offer. It is sweet, not tart. Full of flavor and is great to pair with any food.
Becky T.
Becky T.
Massillon, OH

Barefoot Moscato is seriously one of the best more affordable wines on the market. Their Red Moscato is great too!
Kathie W.
Kathie W.
Havelock, NC

Tittle says it all. Barefoot Moscato is by far my favorite. Very sweet & simple. Price is ok, though I don't buy it often. Goes great with just about anything!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now