BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Laura M.
Arlington, VA
Love barefoot moscato. It's very delicious and affordable. It has a nice delicate taste that is fruity and light. I always enjoy having a glass and it is my go to brand.
Brittney N.
Llano, TX
Rough day? This is the PERFECT solution. Start a bubble bath pop the cork and sip on this sweet wine. It is by far my favorite wine. You can never go wrong with Barefoot.
Sarah L.
Meredith, NH
Super cheap and super yummy! Sometimes especially the moscato can be sweet but this is a sweet and delectable treat. Sometimes this is my mommys little relaxing drink with a movie and popcorn.
Natalie V.
You can't beat the price of barefoot moscato. They're cheap but good. It has a nice quality to it. Not my favorite moscato but I don't hate it either. It's enjoyable.
Ashley C.
Fort irwin, Ca
I absolutely love moscato. It's so smooth & sweet. No hangovers either lol. I like to drink the regular moscato but I find the pink moscato to taste a little bit better
Kayla M.
San Antonio , Tx
Very sweet, cheap wine. All Barefoot wines are fair priced and easy to find. If you're ever questioning what kind of wine to buy for someone- Barefoot is a great way to go. Moscato is my favorite
Andrea W.
Simpsonville, SC
I love a glass of wine in the evening. I like a good bottle of Moscato the best. I feel that it goes with anything, but I have a sweet tooth. I like the sweetness and smoothness of this wine.
Veronica G.
Saint Charles, IL
Love Moscato, my favorite wine. I can even get my husband to drink it! Barefoot is one of my go to brands, especially when it is on sale. A great price for a great wine.
Cynthia C.
Columbus, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love moscato! And for a cheaper wine I think this tastes pretty good! If I'm in the mood but don't have a budget for a more expensive brand barefoot is my go to brand!
Chantel M.
Nesmith, SC
I LOVE THE BAREFOOT BRAND WHEN IT IS A QUICK ACCESS TO GET TO. THE TASTE OF THIS BRAND IS NOT GREAT BUT IT WILL GET THE JOB DONE. OVER ALL FOR THE PRICE YOU PAY FOR THIS BRAND IT IS PRETTY GOOD.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?