BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Riann S.
This is absolutely delicious! Very tasteful and inexpensive if you're looking for a cheap but amazing wine! I'm a Moscato girl but barefoot brand has it down pat! 👏👍👍
Natalia F.
Canton, CT
I love the Barefoot Moscato when I am in the mood for something sweet. The taste is pretty good for what it costs so this is my go-to brand when I want a Moscato. However i usually go for a dryer wine like reisling or pinot.
Ashley C.
Lewiston, UT
This is my all time favorite go to wine. If you like sweet then you need to go and try this wine. Most wine has a harsh bitter taste but this is a sweet enjoyable wine!
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
Moscato is definitely my favorite! Love sweet wines however to me this is a bit more bitter than what I like. Price is great! You get what you pay for.
Allison C.
As far as cost/taste goes this wine is pretty good. I would say it's geared more towards people who aren't traditional wine-lovers as it is very sweet.
Angel C.
My favorite is the pink moscato. It's sweet and doesn't reek of alcohol. Perfect with dinner and surprisingly always makes me sleepy. Great taste! Keep it up barefoot!
Cynthia C.
This is my favorite wine Barefoot Moscato is mine and my moms favorite drink to have with dinenr or just because we enjoy its sweet taste and fact that is not pricey
KATY H.
San Francisco, CA
Very first moscato i have tried. simply the best in value and taste. Always seem to come back to it when shopping for drinks. Housemate love it too and will never hesitate to buy it when i see it. definitely a must try
Carolyn G.
Phoenix, AZ
The Barefoot wine products are not great but are not expensive and taste good. The Moscato is one of their better flavors and is a nice glass to have on a weeknight.
Carlicia A.
Huntsville, TX
This is my number one choice for Moscato. I've been drinking this brand for years, it is very sweet and smooth. If you're new to drinking wine this the best choice.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?