Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Seville, OH
I love to have a glass or two with anything. I will add a can of pink concentrate lemonade and a bottle of sprite to make a spritzer for girls night!!
Mary T.
Mary T.
Gainesville, VA
Love this wine! So yummy and not expensive at all! I will be buying and enjoying this for years to come!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Pasadena, TX
Moscato is soo good. It's the perfect wine. Not too sweet but not too dry. It's delicious. I can drink the whole bottle. Throw in some fresh cherries and its the perfect drink.
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Columbia, SC
I have loved this wine... This wine and I are on a first name basis. It is a very sweet white so if you are a fan of dry whites I would avoid this wine. This wine makes a wonderful sangria too. It is also hard to beat the price.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
South Dartmouth, MA
Barefoot Moscato is simple, very sweet, yet a great wine on the fly. Its not too dry, is pleasant and refreshing.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Indianapolis, IN
This is one of my all time favorites!! Great price, even for the big bottle. Perfect for summertime.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Silver Spring, MD
My favorite moscato to drink :)
Molly F.
Molly F.
Brandenburg, KY
I tend to do my boozing on a budget, so needless to say I was happy to find the Barefoot wines. They're very good and VERY reasonably priced, so you can't beat that!
Jen W.
Jen W.
Urbana, IL
Moscato is not my favorite kind of wine, but he barefoot brand moscato stands out among the rest and really delights my taste buds.
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.
Los Angeles, CA
Nice sweet flavor not overpowering and not dry. I hate dry wines.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?