Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Patricia S.
Patricia S.

I love this barefoot moscato i actually just finished a bottle yesterday! the wine is soo sweet and elegant almost taste like lychee :) i like to turn this into a slush and drink it from a martini glass! so refreshing!
Clermont, FL

This is my favorite wine. I am not a big wine drinker but will drink Barefoot's Moscato. It has a sweet taste and doesn't have a bitter after taste.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.

Barefoot is ok, but the Moscato isn't one of their best. Too sweet and a bit thick for a wine I think. I'd stick to yellowtail or something of a similar price.
Mallori G.
Mallori G.
Mesa, AZ

Delicious for the price, not the highest quality or best tasting, but its pretty good for being so inexpensive.
Dana T.
Dana T.
Brentwood, NY

This is my go to bottle for girls night! My ladies and i chill a few bottles when we get together. one for our topic of of the night another to go with dinner and another to cap off the night. Nice and sweet goes great with a cheese platter for my little gatherings.
Miranda D.
Miranda D.
Grand Rapids, MI

Im not a big wine fan but moscato's are my favorite, and barefoot makes some of the best!
Megan S.
Megan S.
Eugene, OR

I love Moscatos and this one is no exception. It has a very nice balance of sweetness....not too much but just enough. Its great for little get to gathers, bbq's, birthdays, etc. I love to drink it buy itself or mix it with fruit or some different juices. All around perfect wine.
Victoria I.
Victoria I.
Burnsville, MN

Super affordable, sweet and crisp.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Lake Elsinore, CA

Nice crisp, light, sweet flavor. Perfect while waiting for a summer bbq. Fairly priced. You'll go back for a second glass.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Denver, CO

Love the price point and quality of Barefoot wines, but the moscato was a little sweet for my taste.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now