Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.

I'm mostly writing this review because I just found out they come in one serving bottles and that is just plain AWESOME. Barefoot tastes great for how inexpensive it is and, while it can be on the sweet side, the moscato is my favorite.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Burgettstown, PA

All of their products have a great taste. Even better the price is amazing. There is a wide variety of taste and I think all of them are awesome
Yvonne M.
Yvonne M.
Hanover, PA

Absolutely one of the best summertime wines!
Rosalie C.
Rosalie C.
Hometown, WV

This is my go to wine. Its light, sweet and fruity. I honestly love it best after dinner. Its so enjoyable to just sit, sip and chat.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

Moscato is my favorite wine and barefoot is one of the best brands of moscato definitely would recommend this brand
Lulu G.

At the end of the day i like to relax with a glass of wine, this is my favorite brand from groceries stores is not expensive and the taste is wonderful
Abby S.
Abby S.
Lexington, KY

Love, love, love!! This is the perfect pairing with a girls night in!! It's very sweet and I like to put frozen grapes in with it to add a extra pop of flair in the end!! Definitely a must try!!
Crystal F.
Crystal F.

The price for this moscato is great and it tastes great too. Good try for someone who has never had moscato before.
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
Panama City, FL

Im not a moscato drinker its just waaaaay to sweet for my taste buds! I do LOVE Barefoot though! All their wine is a good price and I never have to break the bank to get it!
Sharon M.
Sharon M.

I love moscato, My Favorite wine, It gives me the buzz i need, and my all time favorite is the Pink Bottle. Its smoove
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now