Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Dana T.
Dana T.
brentwood, NY

This is my go to bottle for girls night! My ladies and i chill a few bottles when we get together. one for our topic of of the night another to go with dinner and another to cap off the night. Nice and sweet goes great with a cheese platter for my little gatherings.
Miranda D.
Miranda D.
Grand Rapids, MI

Im not a big wine fan but moscato's are my favorite, and barefoot makes some of the best!
Megan S.
Megan S.
Eugene, OR

I love Moscatos and this one is no exception. It has a very nice balance of sweetness....not too much but just enough. Its great for little get to gathers, bbq's, birthdays, etc. I love to drink it buy itself or mix it with fruit or some different juices. All around perfect wine.
Victoria I.
Victoria I.
Burnsville, MN

Super affordable, sweet and crisp.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Lake Elsinore, CA

Nice crisp, light, sweet flavor. Perfect while waiting for a summer bbq. Fairly priced. You'll go back for a second glass.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Denver, CO

Love the price point and quality of Barefoot wines, but the moscato was a little sweet for my taste.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Fenton, MO

This is one of my favs great for summertime. It's got an amazingly sweet flavor that makes you crave more.
Megan P.
Megan P.
Annapolis, MD

Great white wine for any occasion. Not too sweet and has a great shelf life. I bring it with me to a girls night or dinner party. Pit is also a great wine to make sangria with!!! You can never go wrong with this choice
Amy F.
Amy F.
Las Vegas, NV

This is a great wine with good prices. Has a sweet crisp taste.
Pam A.
Pam A.
Tampa, FL

Its light and not too sweet, my go to wine for sure? I like the pink moscato as well. I pair it with wel.. Everything :) barefoot moscato is perfect for a relaxing bath after a long day
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now