Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Centreville, VA
Consistent flavor profile, always too sweet but my mom and grandma really enjoy it. I always tell them their palette isn't refined enough, but sometimes it really isn't about that. It's a light white wine with just enough sweetness to please almost any wine drinker except maybe the spoiled elites. Still, for parties, this is an easy go to that will be an easy crowd pleaser.
Ally B.
Ally B.
Herndon, VA
This is my favorite wine. It's really sweet and doesn't have a strong after taste or anything. It's my absolute favorite.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Beaumont, CA
I can't say enough about Barefoot Brand they have some really great tasting wines at wonderful prices. Good quality and affordable makes being a wine connoisseur pretty easy.
Margaret B.
Margaret B.
Renton, WA
These wines are tasty. They are a nice affordable alternative to the pricey ones. I also like the bottle and cork design with the footprint on it :)
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Baraga
If you want a wine that is not to sweet or bitter this is the one! Goes down smooth and tastes great alone! Go buy some if you haven't tried this yet!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Temecula, CA
I have found that all I drink is Moscato!! AND THIS IS MY FAVORITE! Such a great taste! affordable! and they have regular, pink & red
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Seville, OH
I love to have a glass or two with anything. I will add a can of pink concentrate lemonade and a bottle of sprite to make a spritzer for girls night!!
Mary T.
Mary T.
Gainesville, VA
Love this wine! So yummy and not expensive at all! I will be buying and enjoying this for years to come!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Pasadena, TX
Moscato is soo good. It's the perfect wine. Not too sweet but not too dry. It's delicious. I can drink the whole bottle. Throw in some fresh cherries and its the perfect drink.
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Columbia, SC
I have loved this wine... This wine and I are on a first name basis. It is a very sweet white so if you are a fan of dry whites I would avoid this wine. This wine makes a wonderful sangria too. It is also hard to beat the price.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?