BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Ashley C.
Lewiston, UT
This is my all time favorite go to wine. If you like sweet then you need to go and try this wine. Most wine has a harsh bitter taste but this is a sweet enjoyable wine!
Victoria H.
Whiting, IN
This is a very affordable great tasting wine. I am very picky when it comes to wines and by far this is my favorite. Its way better when served chilled.
Cynthia C.
This is my favorite wine Barefoot Moscato is mine and my moms favorite drink to have with dinenr or just because we enjoy its sweet taste and fact that is not pricey
Natalia F.
Canton, CT
I love the Barefoot Moscato when I am in the mood for something sweet. The taste is pretty good for what it costs so this is my go-to brand when I want a Moscato. However i usually go for a dryer wine like reisling or pinot.
Allison C.
As far as cost/taste goes this wine is pretty good. I would say it's geared more towards people who aren't traditional wine-lovers as it is very sweet.
ANGELA D.
Lakeside Marblehead, OH
This is great for people who like a sweet and fruity wine. I have taken this brand and type of wine to get togethers, and was always a big hit. Goes great with with seafood, creamy pastas, desserts, and warm summer nights.
Patricia L.
Rego Park, NY
One of my favorite wines, perfect served chilled on a hot summer night. A little low in acidity, it can taste almost like a juice. I prefer to drink this without food.
Caitlin W.
Kansas City, MO
Great Moscato for the price! It is on the cheaper side and constantly on sale. Runs at almost 10% alcohol, I personally try to never go lower than 12!
Lori M.
Davis, CA
If you are going to have a group of young drinkers, non-winos, or people who really enjoy sweet wines this is a win. If you're not into sweet wines, you will find it syrupy. I can easily drink a bottle of this to myself.
Carolyn G.
Phoenix, AZ
The Barefoot wine products are not great but are not expensive and taste good. The Moscato is one of their better flavors and is a nice glass to have on a weeknight.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?