BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Ann I.
Mount Juliet, TN
I like all the different types of Barefoot wines. They are a good value for the amount of wine you receive. Riesling in the Barefoot wine collection is my favorite. Smooth flavor with no after taste.
Hannah P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is mine and my best friend's favorite wine to drink together for a girls night! Its super light and super sweet and fruity. Really good choice for people that don't like bitter or dry alcohol!
Paola D.
Greenville, NC
If you are a fan of sweet wines with hints of fruits then this is definitely for you! Whether it's this or the pink moscato, barefoot takes the cake with it. Best taste of many I've tried!!! Must buy!
Lynda L.
Massillon, OH
I really like this moscato, it's very light and crisp, but could be a little sweeter. The alcohol taste does tend to linger. That's why I only gave it B. Overall good value.
Katia P.
Sanger, TX
I love this wine. It has a light fruity taste and very refreshing. I have it by itself or as a mixed cocktail. You cant beat the price either. I always have a bottle at home.
Christine T.
San marcos, TX
I would say you get what you pay for, but there are plenty of great moscatos out there at the same price point. Just another one of Barefoot's wines that failed to impress me.
Ambra C.
Fort Benning, GA
I had run to the store on evening and the wine I normally get was sold out so I picked this up and was very surprised it was good for the price but just needs to be chilled
Melissa M.
This is a great moscato...its really sweet and the price is always affordable...Target always has is on sale as well. I haven't met a person yet that doesn't like this one.
Natalie D.
Erlanger, KY
My husband and I drink a lot of different wines. We are wine club members at our local vineyard. We love this wine.Its sweat and smooth its a great started wine if you are just starting of with wine.
Maegan H.
Odessa, MN
Barefoot Moscato is my favorite go to wine for all special occasions!!! My friend introduced me to this wine this past summer and I will never use another brand!!! Affordable but yet very satisfying
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?